Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44
  1. #1
    Community and Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Age
    44
    Posts
    9,748
    Rep Power
    123
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple

    College Football (US) Fans, who wins the NC?

    Bama again?




    formerly known as LeisureSuitLarry






  2. #2
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,755
    Rep Power
    55
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    Bama again?
    Georgia Bulldogs all the way!

  3. Likes Arimax likes this post
  4. #3
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,578
    Rep Power
    79
    Alabama. They just keep reloading.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #4
    Community and Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Age
    44
    Posts
    9,748
    Rep Power
    123
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    You are both wrong. BTW, I graduated from Auburn.

    Last edited by Christopher; 07-22-2013 at 11:35.




    formerly known as LeisureSuitLarry






  6. #5
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,016
    Rep Power
    121
    Items User name style
    BAMA BAMA BAMA!!! Crimson tides baby! All day everyday

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Community and Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Age
    44
    Posts
    9,748
    Rep Power
    123
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    BAMA BAMA BAMA!!! Crimson tides baby! All day everyday

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    but....you're probably right. dammit.


    edit: any chance for a non-SEC school?
    Last edited by Christopher; 07-22-2013 at 02:08.




    formerly known as LeisureSuitLarry






  8. #7
    Wibbly Wobbly
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,380
    Rep Power
    138
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Apparently V Tech has a legit QB. Might be a dark horse this year.

    But hard to argue against Bama. Heck maybe Texas A&M if Johnny Football can get his $#@! straight.
    Be Together - Not the same.



  9. #8
    Community and Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Age
    44
    Posts
    9,748
    Rep Power
    123
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Apparently V Tech has a legit QB. Might be a dark horse this year.

    But hard to argue against Bama. Heck maybe Texas A&M if Johnny Football can get his $#@! straight.
    Look at the New Zealander! Do you guys say "Oy"? Or is that just an Australia thing?




    formerly known as LeisureSuitLarry






  10. #9
    Wibbly Wobbly
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,380
    Rep Power
    138
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    Look at the New Zealander! Do you guys say "Oy"? Or is that just an Australia thing?
    Yeah - but not as much (I don't think).
    Be Together - Not the same.



  11. #10
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,491
    Rep Power
    64
    OHIO STATE $#@!ES!
    and no I'm not a bandwagon rider I've pulled for them ever since James lauranitus was a freshman. favorite defensive player the guys a beast



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  12. #11
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,833
    Rep Power
    75
    I'm guessing either Alabama once again or even Ohio State, they are going to be very good.

  13. #12
    Forum Overseer
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    39,498
    Rep Power
    250
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    SC Gamecocks.




  14. #13
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,958
    Rep Power
    156
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Just wishful thinking but I think everyone knows where I stand on this lol. As much as I hate to say it. Realistically it will probably be those assholes again! Although they showed they are vulnerable last year. I'm not sure that T.J Yeldon will be able to fill Lacy's shoes so easily. But who knows what next star they have in waiting! I'm also curious to see what LSU is going to do with the ravens scraps lol. Can't possibly be worse than last year. I think he will be a good fit for their play style. Believe this though. SEC will win again! Only thing to get worse in 2014 when playoffs start. Thought it was dominance in the current format. Watch out.

    I honestly thought i was the only huge college football fan on here.

    Top 3 in SEC:

    Toss up for first between Georgia and Bama
    After that who knows! So many great teams. LSU, SC, A&M, FL.
    Auburn and MS State could be wild cards. Although I think Auburn is a couple years away from getting back in the mix. But Gus will get them there.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 07-22-2013 at 06:19.


  15. Likes Christopher likes this post
  16. #14
    Community and Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Age
    44
    Posts
    9,748
    Rep Power
    123
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    SC Gamecocks.
    I'd love to see the Gamecocks get a shot. Ole Ball Coach has done a helluva job!

    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Just wishful thinking but I think everyone knows where I stand on this lol. As much as I hate to say it. Realistically it will probably be those assholes again! Although they showed they are vulnerable last year. I'm not sure that T.J Yeldon will be able to fill Lacy's shoes so easily. But who knows what next star they have in waiting! I'm also curious to see what LSU is going to do with the ravens scraps lol. Can't possibly be worse than last year. I think he will be a good fit for their play style. Believe this though. SEC will win again! Only thing to get worse in 2014 when playoffs start. Thought it was dominance in the current format. Watch out.

    I honestly thought i was the only huge college football fan on here.

    Top 3 in SEC:

    Toss up for first between Georgia and Bama
    After that who knows! So many great teams. LSU, SC, A&M, FL.
    Auburn and MS State could be wild cards. Although I think Auburn is a couple years away from getting back in the mix. But Gus will get them there.
    Yeah, I'm not expecting much this year for Auburn. Bama....sigh.....is a machine. Overall, SEC is stocked again. I know the rest of the country is sick of seeing them win every year.




    formerly known as LeisureSuitLarry






  17. #15
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,833
    Rep Power
    75
    If anyone can end the streak by the SEC , it's Ohio state this year.

    i think at least they make it to the NC game, which will probably be against Alabama. Not sure if they can beat bama, but I think those two teams end up in the big dance.

  18. #16
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,958
    Rep Power
    156
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    If anyone can end the streak by the SEC , it's Ohio state this year.

    i think at least they make it to the NC game, which will probably be against Alabama. Not sure if they can beat bama, but I think those two teams end up in the big dance.
    Yeah they are the only team that can test the SEC. Mostly because urban has coached against these guys and knows their game plan. Sure won't be ND. What a joke of a game that was. Not to mention Te'o looked like a kid out there. Shows he is not as good as he is kicked out to be. One of the most overrated players since Mark Sanchez. He might develop but just calling it how I see it.


  19. #17
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,755
    Rep Power
    55
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I just saw on college football live that Ohio State kicked its starting RB off the team. He was good, had 900 yards last year.

  20. #18
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,491
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I just saw on college football live that Ohio State kicked its starting RB off the team. He was good, had 900 yards last year.
    well I'd rather see them do that than show no character and keep the guy on the team. the qb had more yards than him last year so I think he's replaceable



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  21. #19
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,958
    Rep Power
    156
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Yep very big blow. Two great running backs kicked off their team due to assault charges. Why can't these damn players just act right and take advantage of the gift they have been given instead of squandering it away! It's quite sad.


  22. #20
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,491
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Yep very big blow. Two great running backs kicked off their team due to assault charges. Why can't these damn players just act right and take advantage of the gift they have been given instead of squandering it away! It's quite sad.
    freaky did u see my previous post?
    well I think most people at that level just don't appreciate where they're at. which IMO is ridiculous because it takes a lot of hard work TOGET there so they should be mindful of that. but hey, what do I know


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  23. #21
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,833
    Rep Power
    75
    Urban Meyer + Braxton Miller + easy schedule for Ohio State is a recipe for success for them this year. Plus, they're probably pissed off about not getting to play in bowl games last year.

  24. #22
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,958
    Rep Power
    156
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    freaky did u see my previous post?
    well I think most people at that level just don't appreciate where they're at. which IMO is ridiculous because it takes a lot of hard work TOGET there so they should be mindful of that. but hey, what do I know


    moving on tapatalk
    I Agree. Its mind boggling. They work their asses off to get there. Don't understand how they can give it all up just like that. What Jeremy Hill did was plain and simple $#@!ed up. Glad his ass but kicked off the team.


  25. #23
    Wibbly Wobbly
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,380
    Rep Power
    138
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    I need a team to support this year; anyone got any tips? I don't want any incumbents, just a team/school with a good history and has a decent chance.
    Be Together - Not the same.



  26. #24
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,833
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    I need a team to support this year; anyone got any tips? I don't want any incumbents, just a team/school with a good history and has a decent chance.
    Johnny Football and Texas A&M!

    That kid is so fun to watch.

  27. #25
    Wibbly Wobbly
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,380
    Rep Power
    138
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    Johnny Football and Texas A&M!

    That kid is so fun to watch.
    A&M is one that I've had my eye on - they're one of the teams that are heavily speed-based?
    Be Together - Not the same.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.