Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    What current rules? No current rules have been defined. Only how they are going to be implemented has been spoken about.

Agree with the intelligent discussion but not with this 'grey area'. How are people supposed to know when they are breaking the rules when there is no word of what they are?
    I believe we know the basic rules of a forum so jus follow those. you should kinda know what you're suppose to do on here

moving on tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Simple rule, never inflict a infraction upon one's self and you will be safe
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Guru
    Alrighty then. I just wanted clarification that the existing rules still apply as in the other thread those rules were not being adhered to by some members.

PSU Ghost Syndicate Corporation | Merc: Dorada Aquila | DUST PSN: smurf1191
    My first PSU article!

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Since you're doing away with infractions, do certain rules broken have more bigger consequences than others? In the old regime, you got banned faster if you committed certain infractions.
    we're trying to make sure we don't ban people that don't deserve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by justintheman87 View Post
    I am insulted. No where in that post is a mention of Team Canada. How rude!
    first you guys wanted all that internet money and now this?
    Alrighty then. I just wanted clarification that the existing rules still apply as in the other thread those rules were not being adhered to by some members.
    report them. we look at all of them and have a discussion on every one of them.

5. Likes holly likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Huh... so we going back to the mini thumbnails we had before? Bit skeptical about the amount of mods but whatever. Like the region set up though.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Extreme Poster
    Maybe we should call it Team NA instead of Team US.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Maybe we should call it Team NA instead of Team US.
    what aboot south america?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    what aboot south america?
    As far as we are aware, no one lives there.

So it's all good.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

10. Likes claud3, darky89 likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    As far as we are aware, no one lives there.

So it's all good.
    over a billion people live there

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    over a billion people live there

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

13. Likes Wrath , PS4freak , ps3isawesome likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    I think he possibly missed it lol

moving on tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Forum Guru
    Items User name style

You da best admartian
    Vengeful is amazing<3

Extreme Poster
    if we get a noticeable amount of south american population here, i'm sure we can consider that.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Yeah, the old rules are still in place. In actuality, the new rules will be pretty much the old ones, just "rebooted".

What's important for you guys to know is that this is an iterative endeavour. We may not get what we do 100% right the first time, we will tweak and change according to what works, what doesn't work, what's needed and what's not needed. The staffing levels for example; the numbers aren't set, nothing is set, nor fixed...and our ears are always open.

I'm just doing what I think will be good for the community, but its not just any community, its ours...so please feel free to PM me with any questions, suggestions and complaints.

Dedicated Member
    How do you guys even find the time?
    PSN = prison_inmate

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So you are sending in the canons and holding us all hostage until the new rules takes effect... Can i at least wear a dress for the chance to be the claud3 tranny of the forum and get the guys

I love filling in
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style

Update on the Community :)

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Can i at least wear a dress for the chance to be the claud3 tranny of the forum and get the guys

I love filling in
    Speaking on behalf of everyone... no. :]
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Speaking on behalf of everyone... no. :]
    LMAO... Why i could be the next Marilyn Monroe

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    The most important traits to be held by any team include solidarity and respect for reputation. PSU's content and mod teams are filled with some of the most unique, awesome and smart people around and collectively they represent the site's staff. As a member of either of those groups, it's important that you do your best to uphold that solidarity and reputation by conducting yourself diplomatically, friendly and intelligently wherever possible in the forums. I know this generally isn't an issue, just remember to take pride in your position of service at PSU and do justice to your fellow team members by upholding the same dignity that the others are upholding through their behaviour.
    If this whole paragraph wasn't aimed directly, then I'll eat my hat. You really, honestly are the worst thing to happen to the staff of PSU, and that's coming from someone who had $#@! knows how many disagreements with Dave. The fact that you first threaten my future on PSU despite many members telling me I'm an asset to the community AND after having explained to you my current situation is one thing, especially seeing as your the new community manager, but to then carry on your petty little act after several senior members of staff have highlighted your immaturity is on a whole new level. How someone so unqualified, immature and pathetic is beyond me but I can safely say you will be the downfall of PSU.

23. Likes Lethal , -Dj- likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    If this whole paragraph wasn't aimed directly, then I'll eat my hat. You really, honestly are the worst thing to happen to the staff of PSU, and that's coming from someone who had $#@! knows how many disagreements with Dave. The fact that you first threaten my future on PSU despite many members telling me I'm an asset to the community AND after having explained to you my current situation is one thing, especially seeing as your the new community manager, but to then carry on your petty little act after several senior members of staff have highlighted your immaturity is on a whole new level. How someone so unqualified, immature and pathetic is beyond me but I can safely say you will be the downfall of PSU.
    Downfall of PSU remains to be seen don't you agree? The new CM and company have yet to even fully put their plan of action in motion. It would be wrong to assume something before we even see the end results. Also anyone who has been here long enough will know that the downfall of PSU began with Dave leaving (but that is a whole new topic).

8 years and counting!

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    thought you had grown out of being emo, jaeger??

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

26. Likes Wrath likes this post
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    To clarify a few things: the rules are not changing, we are just working at streamlining them a little. All of the important stuff is still there, but we are going to try removing rules on things like "abusing smileys" and using l33t sp34k in an attempt to make the rules more cohesive in its delivery so that it instils a different spirit than a list of rules. In my draft of therules, nothing has been added to what we already have and I have no intention of adding anything. If you want to know how the rules will be, check the existing set.

Think about when someone covers a song by a famous artist...the notes are the same, the lyrics are the same but the person changes it slightly. When you hear a cover it's totally familiar, but slightly different. That's all we are doing to the rules.

Jaeger, thank you for your input. That statement was for all current and future members of staff as a reminder of the principles of team solidarity that I've heard d
    from Steven, our GM. I was simply reminding the community of what it means to be on staff so that we can avoid undesirable future altercations.

Also, IF PSU begins to fall under my supervision, I will talk to Steven about finding someone who can deliver. I want PSU to grow and be awesome as much as everyone else and I believe that I can accomplish that with my team. I'm not going to horde the position if my approach is proven ineffective by time though. I stepped into this position with nothing but love and hope for the community and I will step out of it with the same if it's required of me, but that ineffectiveness has to be obvious and will only be judged by time.

I am more than happy to work with the community on building our community. I have always said, and will always say, that anyone can reach out to me via PM with any complaints, questions or suggestions. I will reply to everyone who writes me with the best answer/reply I can muster.
    Last edited by Ghost; 07-23-2013 at 12:39.

28. Likes claud3, Christopher , Steve likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    This is welcomed BOSS and i for one can not wait to convey any anger i might have with things... But all is cool and i am happy

Thank you for making it a verbal solution to an infraction solution

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X
    I can safely say you will be the downfall of PSU.

31. Likes mistercrow, claud3 likes this post
    Soldier 95B

Thread Information