Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 78
  1. #26
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    9
    Points
    1,171 (0 Banked)
    Give me proof!!!!!!

  2. #27
    Veteran
    Cyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,276
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    11,593 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    I don't. It splits developer resources and makes it hard for more niche and genre-specific games to take advantage of a large and entrenched fanbase. This is why the PS1 and PS2 era had so many standout games like Katamari Damacy.

    As long as gamers are divided across a fence, publishers will continue to be conservative in the choice of games they want to fund.
    A multi-platform landscape is perfectly healthy as long as all parties play by the rules. Unfortunately and typically, Microsoft spent the entirety of this gen being underhanded bastards, $#@! blocking Sony whenever they could and bullying developers into submission, right from the very start of the 360 life cycle. It's just how they operate

  3. Likes on the rocks, Lefein, mistercrow likes this post
  4. #28
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Let me guess, THIS is a credible source lol

    Good news is, the demand for these consoles are through the roof. So long Wii U, it's like we never knew you.....oh wait...we didn't!

  5. Likes darky89 likes this post
  6. #29
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Let me guess, THIS is a credible source lol

    Good news is, the demand for these consoles are through the roof. So long Wii U, it's like we never knew you.....oh wait...we didn't!
    lol I knew that was coming. honestly WTF is a credible source anymore?!?


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  7. #30
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    honestly WTF is a credible source anymore?!?
    Wait for it.......




    Wait for it.......




    Wait for it.......

    THE INTERNET!

  8. #31
    Master Guru
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,034
    Rep Power
    95
    Points
    99,005 (0 Banked)
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Let me guess, THIS is a credible source lol

    Good news is, the demand for these consoles are through the roof. So long Wii U, it's like we never knew you.....oh wait...we didn't!
    The Wii U was such a crazy way to go about things. It's inbetween these generations, and sadly for Nintendo, the crowd that bought up the Wii in such numbers aren't the sort of people that are going to want to upgrade to the next one. I actually believe the Wii will probably stay stronger for Ninty than the U... it'll be a weird situation.

    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

  9. #32
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    lol I knew that was coming. honestly WTF is a credible source anymore?!? moving on tapatalk
    So did I. People always say that when the news is something that they dont want to hear. Positive Xbox news article = gospel truth and positive Playstation news article = not a credible source.

  10. #33
    Ultimate Veteran
    Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    22,962
    Rep Power
    193
    Points
    106,264 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I don't think XBox One supporters quite have the high ground in the versus WiiU debate. I'd much rather have a WiiU than an XBone. In fact, I plan on getting one when it comes down in price.

  11. #34
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    so did i. People always say that when the news is something that they dont want to hear. Positive xbox news article = gospel truth and positive playstation news article = not a credible source.
    + rep

  12. #35
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    + rep
    Glad you agree. lol

  13. #36
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    + rep
    I know you're being sarcastic right? u can't honestly be admitting that!


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  14. #37
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    I know you're being sarcastic right? u can't honestly be admitting that! moving on tapatalk
    He is. Him and Yungstar like to do that when theyre butthurt about something I post. lol

  15. #38
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    I know you're being sarcastic right? u can't honestly be admitting that!
    Of course I am. It is fun watching him make a fool of himself.

  16. #39
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    oh ok I was about to say hell froze over dude lol.


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  17. #40
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Of course I am. It is fun watching him make a fool of himself.
    Likewise. You make a fool of yourself on a daily basis. Thats why you got demoted from SMC. lol

  18. #41
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    oh ok I was about to say hell froze over dude lol.
    Not yet, but it's getting close. I like all forms of entertainment, and rad is one of them

    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Likewise. You make a fool of yourself on a daily basis.
    Right on! + rep

    Thats why you got demoted from SMC. lol
    Actually, I demoted myself, ROFL.

  19. #42
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Not yet, but it's getting close. I like all forms of entertainment, and rad is one of them Right on! + rep Actually, I demoted myself, ROFL.
    Naw you were already going to be demoted.

  20. #43
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Naw you were already going to be demoted.
    naw. Sorry! Roflmaomnopqrstuv

  21. #44
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    holy $#@! this threads gonna be turned into another community update thread
    ok so wager on who gets knocked out through the computer screen first. bets starting at $10. Any takers?


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  22. #45
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier 95b View Post
    naw. Sorry! Roflmaomnopqrstuv
    lol

  23. #46
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    naw. Sorry! Roflmaomnopqrstuv
    curious as to what the bloody hell that is soldier lol. rolling on the floor laughing ..............


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  24. #47
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    curious as to what the bloody hell that is soldier lol. rolling on the floor laughing ..............


    moving on tapatalk
    I am laughing too hard my friend.

    Back on topic, I can't wait for all these analysts to be proven wrong or right. I hope they don't lose their day jobs....or I hope they do.

    From what we know from retailers, the new consoles are flying of the shelves as far as pre-order numbers go.

  25. #48
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I am laughing too hard my friend.

    Back on topic, I can't wait for all these analysts to be proven wrong or right. I hope they don't lose their day jobs....or I hope they do.

    From what we know from retailers, the new consoles are flying of the shelves as far as pre-order numbers go.
    Honestly I'm like u. I wanna see which ones are right, and the ones that aren't should be fired. cause everyone writes like they're completely right


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  26. #49
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    holy $#@! this threads gonna be turned into another community update thread ok so wager on who gets knocked out through the computer screen first. bets starting at $10. Any takers? moving on tapatalk
    Yeah Soldier is always good for a laugh. lol

  27. #50
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    Honestly I'm like u. I wanna see which ones are right, and the ones that aren't should be fired. cause everyone writes like they're completely right
    Exactly. Like Pachter! But it is interesting to see sources. We should have a source database, tracking which ones are full of $#@! so that we can ban those sources from this forum!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.