Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    bro, that is one SERIOUS case of denial. counseling is needed in my opinion . I can see being a diehard fan but DAMN
    LMAO! Yep thats for sure.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    I hope they dont allow any tom $#@! and Harry to make games I dotn want to sift through a hundred $#@!e gmes to find just 1 that is amazing.
    I'm sure they'll (hopefully for peeps' sake) at least have some sort of filtering/sorting system.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    I'm sure they'll (hopefully for peeps' sake) at least have some sort of filtering/sorting system.
    yea i would imagine so too. Plus, I have yet to see a uh "tom $#@! and harry" game from any indie games ive looked through. Most seem really passionate about what they do

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Superior Member
    Microsoft back tracks yet again. What a joke of a company
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XtraTrstrL
    fantastic imagery used toward the console "war" Xtra lol. +rep
    well $#@!, i cant give you any. I'll hit you when im able to again lol
    Yeah, here's some more imagery for ya. Seems they were too busy trying to compete with Apple and Google TV. Their hubris on the gaming side made them think they had it in a bag, and that they could keep their draconian 360 structure, while making it even worse with all the DRM/Always-Online/Mandatory-Ki nect 2 setups.

Now, they're little roaches scattering around as the light switch suddenly flicks on. The MS demon is bleeding out, and Sony didn't even have to put a finger on it. They basically are killing themselves, while failing horribly at trying to look like the good guy, pieces of flesh are dropping from their face and showing their true form to everyone. Yet they keep talking as if nothing is happening, until their bottom jaw falls off into their cup next to the water cooler.
    Attached Images

7. Likes KnotGamer901 likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    holy $#@!, does that mean MS purposely had ports that were on xbox 360 work better then on ps3??? or am i reading this wrong?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XtraTrstrL
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    holy $#@!, does that mean MS purposely had ports that were on xbox 360 work better then on ps3??? or am i reading this wrong?
    Yeah, it's been talked about for years. Sure, some games worked better just because the PS3 was so hard to work with, and didn't have as good texture streaming as 360, or the flexible memory structure. But, MS definitely had those rules in there, that devs couldn't use extra PS3 Blu-ray disc space to add anything extra that MS could see as making the game better on PS3. Remember 360 used 8.5GB dual layer DVDs and PS3 used up to 50GB dual layer Blu-rays. So, lots of times when certain devs that were all up MS's azzcrack wanted to add extra content they created to the PS3 disc that couldn't fit on a 360 disc, they had to hold it back. Sometimes maybe even turning it into $$$ DLC later down the road, all thanks to good ole MS.

10. Likes JDizzleNO1 likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by XtraTrstrL View Post
    Yeah, here's some more imagery for ya. Seems they were too busy trying to compete with Apple and Google TV. Their hubris on the gaming side made them think they had it in a bag, and that they could keep their draconian 360 structure, while making it even worse with all the DRM/Always-Online/Mandatory-Ki nect 2 setups. Now, they're little roaches scattering around as the light switch suddenly flicks on. The MS demon is bleeding out, and Sony didn't even have to put a finger on it. They basically are killing themselves, while failing horribly at trying to look like the good guy, pieces of flesh are dropping from their face and showing their true form to everyone. Yet they keep talking as if nothing is happening, until their bottom jaw falls off into their cup next to the water cooler.
    Just now ran out of likes again so have some +rep instead.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by dondidit View Post
    LOL prediction #2 true now waits for prediction #3. MS says in August at gamescon that they are selling th xb1 for 399.99 with no kinect. Watch it lol.
    highly doubt that, it would be bad for them as that's a significant feature of the Xbox.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Yeah, here's some more imagery for ya. Seems they were too busy trying to compete with Apple and Google TV. Their hubris on the gaming side made them think they had it in a bag, and that they could keep their draconian 360 structure, while making it even worse with all the DRM/Always-Online/Mandatory-Ki nect 2 setups.

Now, they're little roaches scattering around as the light switch suddenly flicks on. The MS demon is bleeding out, and Sony didn't even have to put a finger on it. They basically are killing themselves, while failing horribly at trying to look like the good guy, pieces of flesh are dropping from their face and showing their true form to everyone. Yet they keep talking as if nothing is happening, until their bottom jaw falls off into their cup next to the water cooler.
    oh boy...lol

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901

wow dude. you're right, supreme imagery. supreme, disturbing, hilarious imagery

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    Yeah, it's been talked about for years. Sure, some games worked better just because the PS3 was so hard to work with, and didn't have as good texture streaming as 360, or the flexible memory structure. But, MS definitely had those rules in there, that devs couldn't use extra PS3 Blu-ray disc space to add anything extra that MS could see as making the game better on PS3. Remember 360 used 8.5GB dual layer DVDs and PS3 used up to 50GB dual layer Blu-rays. So, lots of times when certain devs that were all up MS's azzcrack wanted to add extra content they created to the PS3 disc that couldn't fit on a 360 disc, they had to hold it back. Sometimes maybe even turning it into $$$ DLC later down the road, all thanks to good ole MS.
    THANK YOU! i always had a gut feeling that MS was up to something with this! thank you for confirming!!!!! i'd like to see someone deny that MS wasn't doing this now that it has been CONFIRMED by developers!

Superior Member

lmao

here's something even uglier

for people who are adamant that the xbone controller is way more ergonomic than ds4:

e86_BR.jpg

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    lol. definitely had to enlarge that to get it

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XtraTrstrL
    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrin8X View Post
    lmao

here's something even uglier

for people who are adamant that the xbone controller is way more ergonomic than ds4:
    LOL, It's Sloth. Now for a heart-warming moment with your average 360\Xbone 12yr old CODer and his deformed companion:

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Pardon my ignorance but why is it referred to as the "Xbone".

Forum Overseer
    because xbone is short for xbox one.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XtraTrstrL
    Here's yet another article on the subject - Indie developers cautiously optimistic about self-publishing on Xbox One

"Philip Tibitoski, president of Octodad: Dadliest Catch developer Young Horse Games, expressed his concerns over how much is still unknown about the Xbox One's digital ecosystem. "I want to be able to see the visual setup of the store and how they're going to be handling discoverability," he told Engadget. "They recently said everything would be in the same store, but how will that store be organized and what does it take to get banner space or notoriety?"

"What are the technical requirements of this? Is there potential to interface with them on marketing and things of that nature? Or will you just be another app in the same way that things released on the iOS appstore can so easily be overlooked? I think it's a step in the right direction, but it's too early to know how large of a step," he concluded."

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    because xbone is short for xbox one.
    Oh, i thought it was some kind of sloppily made up slur.

Thank you for the reply.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    barit
    WTF ? Dude this image is disgusting. Now i will have nightmares, thank you.

OT: Well if itīs not Minecraft then MS gives a $#@! about it. PS4 will have a big advantage over this issue next gen.

Edit: Just read Leak from GameInformer. So MS will introduce self publishing next year per update. So much for the advantage for PS4 ^^
    Last edited by bariton1; 07-25-2013 at 08:04.

Soldier 95B
    good article. And yea that comment about the playing field being leveled, uh, i guess its up to opinion. But one this isn't up to opinion, the XBone is following the ps4 in almost everything. Sony is leading the charge and MS is changing and following to keep up. A bit laughable kind of a vision eh?
    What? MS already was rolling with self publishing indie games on the Xbox 360. Lol. They just added arcade as well. It's nice to see they will continue to add additional support. They led before and appear to continue their lead.

Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    Oh, i thought it was some kind of sloppily made up slur.

Thank you for the reply.
    Yup you nailed it. It's a made up slur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    What? MS already was rolling with self publishing indie games on the Xbox 360. Lol. They just added arcade as well. It's nice to see they will continue to add additional support. They led before and appear to continue their lead.
    Arcade is where it's needed as it's more accessible and has the best titles. Now that it has competition, MS removes (hopefully) its restricting and bad policies on it, but as some have come out, developer relations have been ruined.

E: Looks like MS has a lot to work on.

Not all indies are completely enthralled by Microsoft's efforts. Jennifer Schneidereit of Nyamyam Games (Tengami), a former Microsoft employee herself, isn't entirely ready to forget the publisher's previous antipathy towards the indie community. "Up until now Microsoft have displayed a mentality that excludes independent developers," she said. "This makes it difficult for me to trust their motives for reversing their stance now. From my time at Microsoft, I know that company goals and direction change frequently. These new plans might just be a last minute band-aid and we'll end up with a similar situation to Xbox Live Indie Games, where Microsoft provides a system, but doesn't give it the support it needs to be successful."
    While Schneidereit is supportive of Microsoft's latest move, she points out that they have some catching up to do. "Nintendo and Sony are already doing a fantastic job at building relationships with independent developers and showing us how we fit into their strategies long-term," she added. "Microsoft will have to do a lot more to gain my trust than just changing their self-publishing policy."
    Last edited by Naxi; 07-25-2013 at 11:28.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Huh? You're saying MS was already allowing indies to forego publishers on the 360? Everything I've read says the opposite. Not saying you are wrong, but where did you read that?
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    Huh? You're saying MS was already allowing indies to forego publishers on the 360? Everything I've read says the opposite. Not saying you are wrong, but where did you read that?
    He's talking about Xbox Live Indie Games, not Arcade. That has a different publishing process.

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

28. Likes Christopher likes this post
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    He's talking about Xbox Live Indie Games, not Arcade. That has a different publishing process.
    Oh....ok. To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to XBLIG. Good to know.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Thread Information