Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Is it the end?
    People beginning to tire of it?

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    They should remove the dog and replace it with a dinosaur.. baby t-rex to start...grows over rankin levels...lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Forum Sage
    inb4 gets sued by EA.
    tfw you want to use signatures you made that are saved in DA but this place still have a signature size limitations after all these years
    lol

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Is it the end?

lol it just might be

moving on tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    I'm going with Battlefield and Killzone on day one.
    CoD is just more of the same IMO, not a bad game just not as diverse as the alternative.

Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    Kind of disappointed that Call of Duty didn't really give us true next gen graphics with this new title. I kept thinking they would leave that old, old engine behind with the new generation, but this new engine is barely an improvement over the last. Most of what makes Ghosts look better than the previous titles is that lack of terrible textures.

It's not just about graphics though. Battlefield 4 looks like a big improvement over BF3. The scale, the destruction, the ability to play it your way, the massive online multiplayer matches, that commander mode, and so on and so on are just a few of the perks Battlefield has over Call of Duty. I love Battlefield way too much now to go back to Call of Duty. I am bias and proud of it!

Apprentice
    Items Scarlett JohanssonGuerrilla GamesDice
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Is it the end?

Nope sadly... There are enough 8-13yo that only play COD to sustain it...

EDIT: BF4THEWIN

Forum Sage
    Cawadoody's arcade style can get repetitive fast.

Its best played for 2 hours and do something else.

COD4MP = Simplicity at its best. Just you, your gun and the enemy. With some attack helicopter on the side.
    COD Black Ops = It really felt balanced. from weapons to the killstreaks.

I dont see any significant changes in Call of Dog's formula, nor improvements in the game as a whole. Seeing the huge number of changes, improvements and balances seen in the Shanghai footage of BF4, i think BF4 really has the advantage of being the better Multiplayer game.

While COD will always stick to its blockbuster movie like singleplayer, BF4's SP looks like its leaning more on grittier content this time around, seeing how cutting your comrade's leg to save his ass just so he could die in the end seems to be they are going for a more gritty singleplayer this time around. which i like on my games/movies.

We could all agree that BF3's singleplayer is really lacking compared to its COD counterpart at that time (M Dubya 3 if not mistaken) which is really fun and bombastic all together.

also, even though both titles are more multiplayer focused games, i will still judge a game on its SP content. it doesnt matter how good your MP portion if your SP is a pile of turd.. im looking at you TIT AN FALL.
    tfw you want to use signatures you made that are saved in DA but this place still have a signature size limitations after all these years
    lol

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Foraeli View Post
    Kind of disappointed that Call of Duty didn't really give us true next gen graphics with this new title.I kept thinking they would leave that old, old engine behind with the new generation, but this new engine is barely an improvement over the last.
    That would be because it's not a new engine to start off with.

Quote Originally Posted by killzone_71 View Post
    i will still judge a game on its SP content. it doesnt matter how good your MP portion if your SP is a pile of turd.. im looking at you TIT AN FALL.
    That's probably the most retarded thing I've read all day. Seriously, some games are built around the multiplayer from the ground up (Battlefield says hello!) with the singleplayer serving as a simple add-on to compete with other games.

Not every game wants to tell a story and, thus, should not be be judged upon its lack thereof.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by killzone_71 View Post
    Cawadoody's arcade style can get repetitive fast. Its best played for 2 hours and do something else. COD4MP = Simplicity at its best. Just you, your gun and the enemy. With some attack helicopter on the side. COD Black Ops = It really felt balanced. from weapons to the killstreaks. I dont see any significant changes in Call of Dog's formula, nor improvements in the game as a whole. Seeing the huge number of changes, improvements and balances seen in the Shanghai footage of BF4, i think BF4 really has the advantage of being the better Multiplayer game. While COD will always stick to its blockbuster movie like singleplayer, BF4's SP looks like its leaning more on grittier content this time around, seeing how cutting your comrade's leg to save his ass just so he could die in the end seems to be they are going for a more gritty singleplayer this time around. which i like on my games/movies. We could all agree that BF3's singleplayer is really lacking compared to its COD counterpart at that time (M Dubya 3 if not mistaken) which is really fun and bombastic all together. also, even though both titles are more multiplayer focused games, i will still judge a game on its SP content. it doesnt matter how good your MP portion if your SP is a pile of turd.. im looking at you TIT AN FALL.
    Titanfall doesn't even have a SP campaign which is why I would never buy it. http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...layer-campaign
    Last edited by mistercrow; 08-01-2013 at 05:07.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    I'll get both but I predict I'll spend way more time on Ghosts. My only problem is deciding PS3/PS4/X360/XONE for which platform I play them on.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Titanfall doesn't even have a SP campaign which is why I would never buy it. http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...layer-campaign
    i guess i implied it had one. my bad.
    lol

Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    That would be because it's not a new engine to start off with.
    haha. Still a new engine tho in all fairness.

Superior Member
    An updated cod3 or cod4 is all I ask for. Simpler was so much better. Yes BF4 will likely be much better than ghosts.

15. Likes davin_g likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Foraeli View Post
    haha. Still a new engine tho in all fairness.
    Apparently it isn't all new. Its not feasible to create a new engine within 2 years from the ground up.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    I'll get both but I predict I'll spend way more time on Ghosts. My only problem is deciding PS3/PS4/X360/XONE for which platform I play them on.
    This is the question! We need to see comparisons before release! The rumble feedback on the triggers on the One pad sure does sound nice though should work amazing with shooters.
    Forza 5, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4 & Watchdogs - The Perfect Launch Line Up!

Elite Member
    I think IW was working on Ghosts when they finished MW3 so there's a question wether IW received the NEXTGEN contents to the new technology for PS4/XBO..

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by UkHardcore View Post
    This is the question! We need to see comparisons before release! The rumble feedback on the triggers on the One pad sure does sound nice though should work amazing with shooters.
    I don't know how people think that could be a good thing. I admit it is a cool feature but I bet that would get annoying. Definitely would be something I would turn off.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Thread Information