Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The Gods of the past could have been Aliens from above, that is one theory seen in the documentary 'Chariots Of The Gods'.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

2. Likes TheBreezyBB , Justin , MonkeyClaw likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    The Gods of the past could have been Aliens from above, that is one theory seen in the documentary 'Chariots Of The Gods'.
    A theory that is held up by solid evidence. Has anyone ever watched Ancient Aliens? What is discussed here is the use of machines seen today to construct the Great Pyramids. There is solid evidence to suggest this, especially the precision seen in these structures and the ability to drill through solid stone with laser precision.

9 years and counting!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    newf_52
    Ancient Aliens is my favorite show. And I love and absolutely support their theories.
    My YOUTUBE channel
    Twitter= @RyanTheNewf
    My Soundcloud stream!

Finally You Are Free
    There's a difference between there being extraterrestrial life, there being intelligent life, and there being intelligent visitors from space. I've yet to be convinced of the latter despite all the 'evidence and proof' offered to us by recording devices.

Quote Originally Posted by justintheman87 View Post
    A theory that is held up by solid evidence. Has anyone ever watched Ancient Aliens? What is discussed here is the use of machines seen today to construct the Great Pyramids. There is solid evidence to suggest this, especially the precision seen in these structures and the ability to drill through solid stone with laser precision.
    Is there? I'd like to see this evidence, and how stacks up to our real understanding of the construction of the Pyramids.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    CMac-19
    Weird. I just randomly was looking up all this stuff for the first time about 2 days ago. But too many NASA employees, former astronauts and cosmonauts have admitted that there is alien life and some have said that every time they went into space they were being watched.

I'll try and find the link in my history, it was very interesting.

Selected Members Council
    I'm pretty certain that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe but not that we've been visited.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I'm pretty certain that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe but not that we've been visited.
    just go to your local short shop you will see them

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    I'll look that documentary up. +REP as i never heard about it before

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by brebaz View Post
    I'll look that documentary up. +REP as i never heard about it before

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    @MonkeyClaw

Thanks you saved me 20 seconds +REP

12. Likes MonkeyClaw likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    So good to see it up on YouTube. I can watch it over and over even tho its dated.
    The music also creeps me out, lol.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Its about time we have an alien topic on here, its been a while. I've never seen that Canadian Minister of Defense video before...they'll never air that on TV (made no news in Canada). Not sure about the aliens part but he's not far off on that other stuff near the end. Those other videos posted were pretty good, that ex-CIA guy should have had days worth of info, not just 17 minutes talking about aliens?? Seriously, there would be reams more than 17 mins if his story is true. The modern compilation of UFO footage was good.

If these aliens are on earth already, just make yourself known and screw the government. Why would they be working for such slimeballs and criminals as the ones that control the majority of the planet? Just tap into the communication grid of the world and tell all of humanity your here and that the powers in control are deceivers. And also, give some of us a ride through the Universe, it would be cool .

15. Likes Justin likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    aliens are real, i work with alot of them.
    That explains a lot.
    Be Together - Not the same.

17. Likes -Shafty- likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I bet people in Arizona see lots of aliens try to cross the border.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    lol $#@! sake guys. Yes aliens probably exist. Think 99.9% likelihood here. No we are not being repeatedly visited by them and have almost certainly never been visited by any.

Do you really think any government or intelligence agency is capable of keeping that a secret? Let alone all of them simultaneously

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    lol $#@! sake guys. Yes aliens probably exist. Think 99.9% likelihood here. No we are not being repeatedly visited by them and have almost certainly never been visited by any.

Do you really think any government or intelligence agency is capable of keeping that a secret? Let alone all of them simultaneously
    Also if they keep visiting surely they would've made more direct contact by now. I know if visited an alien world I wouldn't just keep flying around the skies! The temptation to land on the ground and meet the inhabitants directly would be too big!
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Dedicated Member
    I believe in aliens, after all, have you seen some of those weird ass looking fish on those wildlife docs!
    PSN = prison_inmate

Dedicated Member

Due to the vastness of space it is a near certainty that alien life exists elsewhere. But, to claim they have visited us, and that the visits are being covered up by governments? I'm sure many would like that to be the case as that would be extremely exciting, but I don't think it's a reasonable assertion, for a few reasons:

1) Lack of evidence. As Carl Sagan put it, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Anecdotal evidence is extremely unreliable, even by intelligent people such as astronauts.

2) Governments are terrible at keeping secrets.

3) To another species, there isn't anything to signal we are here on Earth, because our radio transmissions have not travelled very far given the immense distances involved. Could they have found us by accident? Yes, but that's very unlikely again because of the distances involved.

4) If aliens do know of our existence, would they even bother making themselves known? To have the technology to traverse the stars, they would have a high enough cultural development to be able to live with such technology. Yet on Earth, we have billions of people that claim a personal relationship with a creator god, and many that are willing to do and believe irrational things on that basis even if those things are contrary to our advancements in science and ethics. Wouldn't we therefore seem rather naive, underdeveloped and dangerous to intergalactic travellers?

I think it would be great if they had visited us, but I will remain doubtful until I see real evidence.

Thread Information