Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 414 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 368
  1. #326
    Apprentice
    Unaidedhipo5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Emerald Isle
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Age
    26
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    25
    Hey, just making sure everyone has seen my Help Request Thread in the HQ area. Have not had any hits on it, so if need be I can post it in the general discussions threads. Let me know if that needs to be done.
    [URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/Jlphelps4278/media/SIG_zpsb1925b0b.png.html][IMG]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y515/Jlphelps4278/SIG_zpsb1925b0b.png[/IMG][/URL]
    PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust[SIZE=1][COLOR="#FF0000"]514[/COLOR][/SIZE]:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

  2. #327
    Dedicated Member
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    65
    Items Lightning
    3rd try at Ifrit HM and I got my Ifrit's Cudgel. Awesome!



  3. #328
    Apprentice
    Unaidedhipo5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Emerald Isle
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Age
    26
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    25
    Nice!! Took me 33 tries for my spear... Still never saw the garuda or titan one
    [URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/Jlphelps4278/media/SIG_zpsb1925b0b.png.html][IMG]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y515/Jlphelps4278/SIG_zpsb1925b0b.png[/IMG][/URL]
    PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust[SIZE=1][COLOR="#FF0000"]514[/COLOR][/SIZE]:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

  4. #329
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,119
    Rep Power
    89
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    3rd try at Ifrit HM and I got my Ifrit's Cudgel. Awesome!
    lucky took me 68 tries for ifrit for bow, never got garuda or titan one.

  5. #330
    Dedicated Member
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    65
    Items Lightning
    I'm farming for Garudas now.



  6. #331
    Apprentice
    Unaidedhipo5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Emerald Isle
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Age
    26
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    25
    It's (faster) to just go get your relic, haha. Rather than spend days farming for a wep thats just a build up to it.
    [URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/Jlphelps4278/media/SIG_zpsb1925b0b.png.html][IMG]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y515/Jlphelps4278/SIG_zpsb1925b0b.png[/IMG][/URL]
    PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust[SIZE=1][COLOR="#FF0000"]514[/COLOR][/SIZE]:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

  7. #332
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,119
    Rep Power
    89
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Unaidedhipo5 View Post
    It's (faster) to just go get your relic, haha. Rather than spend days farming for a wep thats just a build up to it.
    Yeah but many pugs demand you have previous primal weapons.

  8. #333
    Dedicated Member
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    65
    Items Lightning
    Not to mention for completionists sake.



  9. #334
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,119
    Rep Power
    89
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    Not to mention for completionists sake.
    especially if they release vanity weapon slots

  10. #335
    Apprentice
    Unaidedhipo5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Emerald Isle
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Age
    26
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    25
    Vanity slots would be the only reason I go back and farm the primals for their weapons. Both of my retainers are filled with gear for my other classes and HQ items for crafting so my inventory is getting slim at the moment. After I hit 50 Miner and begin again on Armorer that should change.
    [URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/Jlphelps4278/media/SIG_zpsb1925b0b.png.html][IMG]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y515/Jlphelps4278/SIG_zpsb1925b0b.png[/IMG][/URL]
    PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust[SIZE=1][COLOR="#FF0000"]514[/COLOR][/SIZE]:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

  11. #336
    Dedicated Member
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    65
    Items Lightning
    Ifrit's Cudgel 3rd try. Garudas Van, 4th try. Woot woot.

    Will it be Titan's weapon 5th try?



  12. #337
    Apprentice
    Azimuth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NY [EST]
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Age
    31
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    25
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Yeah but many pugs demand you have previous primal weapons.
    I think if you are forunate enough to get Darklight weapons from Wandering Palace that would be more than enough for primals up to Titan. Garuda weap is fine for everything.

    The only reason to get Relic really is for 1) self satisfaction 2) a sence of completion 3) to appease the shallow elitest shout mongers.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://firestream.net/arr/gen/Azi_Starr_131120110819.jpg[/IMG]
    [B]PSN ID : Azimuth85[/B][/CENTER]

  13. #338
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,119
    Rep Power
    89
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth85 View Post
    I think if you are forunate enough to get Darklight weapons from Wandering Palace that would be more than enough for primals up to Titan. Garuda weap is fine for everything.

    The only reason to get Relic really is for 1) self satisfaction 2) a sence of completion 3) to appease the shallow elitest shout mongers.
    I needed relic for raiding bc. But yeah feels great to have it. You don't even need darklight weapon the grand company one is equal.

  14. #339
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,173
    Rep Power
    146
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    I needed relic for raiding bc. But yeah feels great to have it. You don't even need darklight weapon the grand company one is equal.
    Yeah you need relic+1 for the coil



    Thank you itachi

  15. #340
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,119
    Rep Power
    89
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    Yeah you need relic+1 for the coil
    No just reg, my +1 is not much of an upgrade and you def do NOT need +1 for coil.

  16. #341
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,173
    Rep Power
    146
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    No just reg, my +1 is not much of an upgrade and you def do NOT need +1 for coil.
    Fair enough, I got +1 before I tried coil



    Thank you itachi

  17. #342
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,119
    Rep Power
    89
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Seems many people in this game are focusing just on what weapon you have. Take brd for example, our relic +1 is third(and really next to last) on list for upgrades. Heros ring and legs are first and 2nd. Yet people think the more uber the weapon you have the better your dps. So because of this many people get +1 first. For a brd supposing I had legs instead of +1 I would out dps a brd in dl(assuming the rest of me is dl) with a +1, add ring into mix and I am hitting harder and more often.

    Going by what many think though it is safe to assume you could wear a bikini but as long as you got +1 you are super duper awesome dps. trust me I will try this teory out when I +1 my relic, which of course will not be till end of month as I am going for legs first.

    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...nding-for-BRDs

  18. #343
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,173
    Rep Power
    146
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Seems many people in this game are focusing just on what weapon you have. Take brd for example, our relic +1 is third(and really next to last) on list for upgrades. Heros ring and legs are first and 2nd. Yet people think the more uber the weapon you have the better your dps. So because of this many people get +1 first. For a brd supposing I had legs instead of +1 I would out dps a brd in dl(assuming the rest of me is dl) with a +1, add ring into mix and I am hitting harder and more often.

    Going by what many think though it is safe to assume you could wear a bikini but as long as you got +1 you are super duper awesome dps. trust me I will try this teory out when I +1 my relic, which of course will not be till end of month as I am going for legs first.

    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...nding-for-BRDs
    I was only 300 away from +1 after getting relic so decided as the reset was next day just to go for it as it is the most expensive thing



    Thank you itachi

  19. #344
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,119
    Rep Power
    89
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    I was only 300 away from +1 after getting relic so decided as the reset was next day just to go for it as it is the most expensive thing
    Please don't think I was singleing you out its just that the community in game really has a tunnel vision for weapons. Noticed it past three weeks. Its relic or you suck.

  20. #345
    Dedicated Member
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    65
    Items Lightning
    I was just showing off cause it takes people soooooooooooo long to get primal weapons.



  21. #346
    Super Elite
    ImSiCkOfYoU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,034
    Rep Power
    75
    so how do i get primals HM?

  22. #347
    Apprentice
    Azimuth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NY [EST]
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Age
    31
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    25
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSiCkOfYoU View Post
    so how do i get primals HM?
    You have to finish the story line completely. Afterward, go into the Walking Sands (Horizon->Vesper Bay) and you have to talk to one of the story NPCs.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://firestream.net/arr/gen/Azi_Starr_131120110819.jpg[/IMG]
    [B]PSN ID : Azimuth85[/B][/CENTER]

  23. #348
    Super Elite
    ImSiCkOfYoU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,034
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth85 View Post
    You have to finish the story line completely. Afterward, go into the Walking Sands (Horizon->Vesper Bay) and you have to talk to one of the story NPCs.
    gotcha. thanks!

  24. #349
    Apprentice
    Unaidedhipo5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Emerald Isle
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Age
    26
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    25
    Whats up with all the server maintenence for the last week or so? Is it in preperation for the 2.1 patch or something? WHat day does that hit anyway? I forgot.
    [URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/Jlphelps4278/media/SIG_zpsb1925b0b.png.html][IMG]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y515/Jlphelps4278/SIG_zpsb1925b0b.png[/IMG][/URL]
    PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust[SIZE=1][COLOR="#FF0000"]514[/COLOR][/SIZE]:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

  25. #350
    Apprentice
    Bluehazeburnout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Devon, Uk
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    23
    Really must complete story line before 2.1 hits.

    Although if i wait til; then i get all those warrior buffs..........

    what to do, what to do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.