Latest PSU headlines:

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 515
    Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Was to do with people stealing money off others at the summoning bells with the market board.
    Which is why it started early.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    Was to do with people stealing money off others at the summoning bells with the market board.
    Which is why it started early.
    do explain.

PSN ID : Azimuth85

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazeburnout View Post
    Really must complete story line before 2.1 hits.

Although if i wait til; then i get all those warrior buffs..........

what to do, what to do
    just finish. there's nothing wrong with WAR tanking. I hit 50 yesterday and spent all day tanking WP and ifrit.

4. Likes Bluehazeburnout likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth85 View Post
    just finish. there's nothing wrong with WAR tanking. I hit 50 yesterday and spent all day tanking WP and ifrit.
    Yeah i enjoy warrior, just not the hassle you sometimes get.

will be on this evening to do garuda then i can hit 50 - yeah

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazeburnout View Post
    Yeah i enjoy warrior, just not the hassle you sometimes get.

will be on this evening to do garuda then i can hit 50 - yeah
    You and me both. I'm currently level 48. I did Garuda back at level 45. I'm currently switching between Aurum Vale runs and Ceruleum Processing plant to gain experience. These last 5 levels are easily the worst part of the game. Just takes so bloody long, and there's a marked absence of missions to speed up the process. But so close. So freaking close. Then It'll be on to level up LTW, CRP, and Pugilist.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Thats awesome guys! Azi has his tank to 50, Tilla has their tank to 50, we have enough dps and healers to have an 8 man group now in the FC! Now we can actually start to plan **** and get runs together! Two 4 man groups for AK and WP running simultaneously and then swapping in and out with each other lol, Its gonna be great!

PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust514:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth85 View Post
    do explain.
    Current security issue affecting the market place and planned countermeasures

Greetings all,

some of you might have noticed that the game is currently undergoing emergency maintenance.

Producer/Director Yoshida made a post about this, so please find the translation below.

Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida
    This is Producer/Director Yoshida.

This is just a preliminary report on the situation, but allow me to explain about current and future countermeasures.

Firstly, we’ve been receiving numerous questions and reports over the last few hours and confirmed unauthorised activity from third parties impersonating legitimate players, who have targeted a portion of the market place. We don’t currently have many reports of users affected but, in order to nip this in the bud, we are going to conduct emergency maintenance.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to many of our players.

We are verifying the data and promise that everything will be kept secure.

This issue can only be seen in a small portion of Worlds, Zones and certain situations, so it will not affect players that were not logged in.

Once we resolve this issue, confirm security and recover the game, we will take action against the external fraud source and take further security countermeasures.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused.

Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida
    We are not planning to perform any sizable character data roll backs at the current time.

However, we will arrange proper assistance for players whose data was affected.

We have obtained information on the route and IP address of the source and are proceeding with legal action against the party responsible.

Please rest assured that we will keep you up to date with any follow-up posts.

This is Producer/Director Yoshida.

Please note that we will not be posting more detailed information on this issue as this could potentially assist similar fraudulent activities or attacks. Also, there are several posts in this thread and some users could get lost in the text, so we’ve put together a basic explanation on the emergency shutdown below.

Current Status

No. of affected cases: Approximately 200
    Prerequisite: Those who were logged in.
    Affected Locations: Parts of certain worlds only
    Affected Area: Only portions of zones players were in
    Only affected those who possessed more than several hundred thousand gil (Excluding gil deposited with retainers)

Only those who fulfill these conditions and have been targeted by fraudulent third parties have been affected.

Review policy: No large-scale roll backs/Each case will be individually addressed by the operations team.

Details on the Emergency World Shutdown

This current emergency maintenance seems to have been confused with the other recent scheduled maintenances. Please accept our apologies for the confusion this may have caused.

Immediately after the escalation of this incident reached me, the operations team proceeded to announce the shutdown procedure as a ‘scheduled emergency maintenance”.

This was going to notify players of the shutdown in advance. However, as this was an external attack, and so much more urgent, we decided that a world shutdown notification in this case could have actually increased the frequency of third party attacks and initiated an emergency world shutdown.

As this is an urgent matter, we will post further announcements on this thread and on the NEWS, and we have prepared an emergency flow. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Only affected those who possessed more than several hundred thousand gil (Excluding gil deposited with retainers)
    First World Eorzea Problems.
    It must be nice to have more than 200k lol

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Well guys, since I've been working a lot and my PS4 is coming on friday, I didn't renew my subscription that ends tomorrow. I know that when I have free time I will be playing my PS4. I'll probably be renewing in a month or so, but not in the immediate future. If you have to boot Vedan to make room, I'd understand.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    I hope you guys are having fun. I think I'll renew my subscription next month, though I'm not sure how much I'll play.

I'll feel so underleveled and useless though :c

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Quote Originally Posted by KungMartin90 View Post
    I hope you guys are having fun. I think I'll renew my subscription next month, though I'm not sure how much I'll play.

I'll feel so underleveled and useless though :c
    why underleveled and useless?

i am just enjoying the game at my own pace, playing with the crafters and gathers and all my low level characters.

Must admit i am enjoying the low level more then the high level stuff as there is less pressure on you and i play to destress not to get wound up by the so called leet players. most are cool, its just those one or two that you encounter that are frustrating.

Still gotta kill ultima weapon.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    ^Sounds good =)

How are you enjoying your PS4 btw? I'm dying to play Killzone Shadow Fall, but I won't be getting PS4 until like Q3.

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    So I'm currently in the process of trying to bring another PSU.com player from their server to join our FC on our server.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Quote Originally Posted by KungMartin90 View Post
    ^Sounds good =)

How are you enjoying your PS4 btw? I'm dying to play Killzone Shadow Fall, but I won't be getting PS4 until like Q3.
    I am liking the PS4, so looking forward to this game on that console - i have assassin's creed with it but am playing mostly warframe which is a free game in beta you can play.

So I'm currently in the process of trying to bring another PSU.com player from their server to join our FC on our server.
    This is awesome. the more the merrier.

Super Elite
    hey guys sorry i havent been on, just needed a break and then the ps4 came out so i've just been on that.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSiCkOfYoU View Post
    hey guys sorry i havent been on, just needed a break and then the ps4 came out so i've just been on that.
    No worries. Guild is still there, and I've brought in a few of my friends the past few days (got one more coming in later tonight). We've lost a few members, gained some, but the guild ain't going no where. So take your time and welcome back when you finally join us again.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

18. Likes Bluehazeburnout, avecha likes this post
    PS Unchained
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I will be back when ps4 version is out

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Thank you itachi

20. Likes Bluehazeburnout likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    I will be back when ps4 version is out

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I am off for a couple of weeks, but i cannot wait for the ps4 version. roll on whoop whoop

Thread Information