Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 368
  1. #151
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13,121
    Rep Power
    139
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Hmmm...so no one is rally bothering with multiple toons?
    Not really gonna bother theres no major benefits



    Thank you itachi

  2. #152
    Administrator and Visionary
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    13,416
    Rep Power
    141
    Ok, then I need a redesign!

  3. #153
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    PSN ID
    doombard
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    in game name is Doom Bard

  4. #154
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,129
    Rep Power
    134
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Ok so I got onto Ultros. Managed to get to Level 10 in just a couple of hours playing. Guess it was just faster this time around because I knew what I was doing and skipped the cutscenes/quest explanations. Same name as before.

    Roguer Hunter

    Add me..and if there is a Linkshell again add me to that too!
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  5. #155
    Dedicated Member
    KungMartin90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    28
    Guys I'm in. My char name is Kung Martin. Feel free to add me :D

  6. #156
    Apprentice
    Bluehazeburnout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Devon, Uk
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    16
    just a heads up, if you cannot find people it might be because they got put on a different server - i selected ultros and it put me on goblin, only just realised because it kicked me out and i noticed as i was logging back in

  7. #157
    Administrator and Visionary
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    13,416
    Rep Power
    141
    Ghost Soulscar My lancer!


  8. #158
    Member
    siftinglurker88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    siftinglurker88
    Age
    26
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    0
    Hows everyone been getting on?

  9. #159
    Dedicated Member
    KungMartin90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    28
    I'm playing for a tiny while right now if you wanna party =p

  10. #160
    Dedicated Member
    KungMartin90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    28
    Btw this is my char so far


  11. #161
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,129
    Rep Power
    134
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I'm planning to spend the entire day playing tomorrow. Making my character as powerful as possible before I say goodbye until the PS4 version arrives.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  12. #162
    Apprentice
    Azimuth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NY [EST]
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Age
    30
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    18
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    Looks like I got hit by the dreaded 3102 error. It says "You are still logged into the game. Please allow a few moments for the logout process to complete. If you continue experiencing problems, please contact customer support".

    So far it's been 2 hours. I looked up a forum where people post names/worlds of those it was happening to. I checked it had 70. Came back an hour later it had 280 pages. By the time I was able to post something on the website without the connection to be lost there were well over 588 pages.

    I hope it gets fixed but i've read some people have been out of playing for a full day+

    PSN ID : Azimuth85

  13. #163
    Dedicated Member
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,315
    Rep Power
    58
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth85 View Post
    Looks like I got hit by the dreaded 3102 error. It says "You are still logged into the game. Please allow a few moments for the logout process to complete. If you continue experiencing problems, please contact customer support".

    So far it's been 2 hours. I looked up a forum where people post names/worlds of those it was happening to. I checked it had 70. Came back an hour later it had 280 pages. By the time I was able to post something on the website without the connection to be lost there were well over 588 pages.

    I hope it gets fixed but i've read some people have been out of playing for a full day+
    I was just gonna post about that. Now the beta forums are gone. Last i saw there was over 5000 posts. I haven't been hit.



  14. #164
    Apprentice
    Azimuth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NY [EST]
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Age
    30
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    18
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    well its 2AM my time. I only hope that they get the ball rolling with a fix action by the time I get up since it's such a HUGE problem. I really wish they'd extend the beta a day or two to really iron out these issues (seems like there is an exponentially higher amount of errors since P3) before EA/Launch

    PSN ID : Azimuth85

  15. #165
    Apprentice
    Azimuth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    NY [EST]
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Age
    30
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    18
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    nice, just saw a message someone posted on twitter regard emergency maintenance. yikes. If it's not the 9000 code keeping people out of dungeons, theres this... who knows maybe i'll fish up another one tomorrow

    PSN ID : Azimuth85

  16. #166
    Apprentice
    Bluehazeburnout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Devon, Uk
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth85 View Post
    nice, just saw a message someone posted on twitter regard emergency maintenance. yikes. If it's not the 9000 code keeping people out of dungeons, theres this... who knows maybe i'll fish up another one tomorrow

    Bugger, i just tried to make a toon on Ultros and guess what - not accepting new characters. can everyone in america log off and go to bed please. i ned some game time

  17. #167
    Dedicated Member
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,315
    Rep Power
    58
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazeburnout View Post
    Bugger, i just tried to make a toon on Ultros and guess what - not accepting new characters. can everyone in america log off and go to bed please. i ned some game time
    Hahaha, nope.



  18. #168
    Apprentice
    Bluehazeburnout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Devon, Uk
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    Hahaha, nope.
    Wow this game really does not want me to play on ultros!!!

  19. #169
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,129
    Rep Power
    134
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Damn, just realised the game forced me in Couerl! Is there anyway to change servers? I'm not starting again!

    Also I think I found an interesting glitch. I bought some dark charcoal dye early on because I didn't realise you couldn't use it before the tutorial teaches you. Now though everytime I beat a quest and earn new equipment the colour is automatically charcoal coloured!
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  20. #170
    Dedicated Member
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,315
    Rep Power
    58
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Damn, just realised the game forced me in Couerl! Is there anyway to change servers? I'm not starting again!

    Also I think I found an interesting glitch. I bought some dark charcoal dye early on because I didn't realise you couldn't use it before the tutorial teaches you. Now though everytime I beat a quest and earn new equipment the colour is automatically charcoal coloured!
    Lol, i think you are stuck and that is an interesting glitch. PHASE 4 WIPE! lol



  21. #171
    Dedicated Member
    Equinoqs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Appalachian Mtns.
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Posts
    1,153
    Rep Power
    47
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    My name has changed to Sen Nekobasu. Just FYI.


    Shut up and play games

  22. #172
    Apprentice
    Bluehazeburnout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Devon, Uk
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    Lol, i think you are stuck and that is an interesting glitch. PHASE 4 WIPE! lol
    damn have not seen dye anywhere!!!

    Also they have stopped allowing people making new toons on current servers and have opened 3 new servers which people are only allowed to choose according to there twitter feed

    https://twitter.com/ff_xiv_en

    so i will not be joining ultros til game goes live now

  23. #173
    Dedicated Member
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,315
    Rep Power
    58
    Items Lightning
    Game just froze. The worse part is, i have to get out of my seat.



  24. #174
    Dedicated Member
    KungMartin90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Uppsala, Sweden
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazeburnout View Post
    damn have not seen dye anywhere!!!

    Also they have stopped allowing people making new toons on current servers and have opened 3 new servers which people are only allowed to choose according to there twitter feed

    https://twitter.com/ff_xiv_en

    so i will not be joining ultros til game goes live now
    that's such a shame =/ i'm sorry to hear that!

    i'm giving you a rep point to make you feel better xD

  25. Likes Bluehazeburnout, avecha likes this post
  26. #175
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,095
    Rep Power
    82
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazeburnout View Post
    damn have not seen dye anywhere!!!

    Also they have stopped allowing people making new toons on current servers and have opened 3 new servers which people are only allowed to choose according to there twitter feed

    https://twitter.com/ff_xiv_en

    so i will not be joining ultros til game goes live now
    that sucks. I am goofing off on alts now. Not touching Shinjo in case an error happens. Let her get those leves and rested xp lol
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.