Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread: Welp.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    i agree. Close the thread and you subscribers and staff can have a behind closed doors, talk about this so called $#@!ing mess

I laugh when it is an actually mess. It is nothing more than ego stroking

You made it public and what do you expect
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    this thread should stayed closed now you got little claud all up in arms the "red" won't do $#@! . this thread stays open more more people will go up in arms
    So you're saying, to hell with 4 pages of discussion because claude is upset?
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    i agree. Close the thread and you subscribers and staff cn have a behind closed doors, talk about this so called $#@!ing mess

I laugh when it is an actually mess. It is nothing more than ego stroking
    There's another way... you don't have to actually read the posts, click on the thread, etc.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    this thread should stayed closed now you got little claud all up in arms the "red" won't do $#@! . this thread stays open more more people will go up in arms
    Apparently, I don't speak Canadian.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by LeisureSuitLarry View Post
    Apparently, I don't speak Canadian.
    I think it was a recipe for spiced eggnog or something.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    there is legitimate feedback in this thread from members of the community.

bickering about personal opinions and requesting a close to the thread constitutes thread derailment. if you wish to not take part in the discussion, don't enter the thread and make requests for something you have no interest in.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    I think it was a recipe for spiced eggnog or something.
    wow coming the staff. how this $#@! off about my grammar

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I said it before and I will say it again....

It is so refreshing to see a feedback topic left open for discussion.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

8. Likes Sleepy likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    That includes others that seek out this thread and assume it will be child prove... I am sorry , but you have wondered into the wrong park
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Administrator
    wow coming the staff about $#@! off about my grammar
    I don't have any nutmeg.

Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    there is legitimate feedback in this thread from members of the community.

bickering about personal opinions and requesting a close to the thread constitutes thread derailment. if you wish to not take part in the discussion, don't enter the thread and make requests for something you have no interest in.
    Yes, exactly.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    to the new PSU staff i don't care your in red, green or whatever you guys suck at your job i mean really you guys cant even handle your members hack cuguy had like 4 mods did a better job then you guys now attacking your members about they grammar? -Edited-

Edit: I warned you to behave. I'm serious. Don't do it again. That goes for everyone. - Rapture
    Last edited by Nerevar; 07-30-2013 at 02:38.

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Seriously can't believe what this thread has turned into both sides in this thread are as equally $#@!ty right now.

Yes I still don't like the changes dj but for now we have to alteast give him a chance, and let him try.

And mods stop being grammar, you know. You should be the ones being above this and trying to have a reasonable discussion and if that isn't possible then try not to respond to it as much, just feeding it.

I know this will bring hate from both sides, but right now at this time I don't care. We need to think of the future of PSU if the New members, veterans, mods,admins,content team don't stand together then there's no hope for the site.

So stop this damn arguing right now

Thank you itachi

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    You are part off it

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Honestly reading all of this makes me a little sad about PSU. Clearly people aren't happy, regardless, I'm going to see the new changes through before saying anything ridiculous. I really hope the site has some positive changes. It can really use it. Rather support it than just piss all over things before they have really been implemented.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Honestly reading all of this makes me a little sad about PSU. Clearly people aren't happy, regardless, I'm going to see the new changes through before saying anything ridiculous. I really hope the site has some positive changes. It can really use it. Rather support it than just piss all over things before they have really been implemented.
    Thanks for giving us that chance. :]

~ Tapatalk n' stuff ...

Friendship is Carrots
    Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    And mods stop being grammar, you know. You should be the ones being above this and trying to have a reasonable discussion and if that isn't possible then try not to respond to it as much, just feeding it.
    Chille, it was clearly a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Chille View Post
    We need to think of the future of PSU if the New members, veterans, mods,admins,content team don't stand together then there's no hope for the site.
    Ironically, the core issues are coming from people freaking out over the possibility of issues. And the negativity is coming from those fearing negativity. It would be great if that stopped.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

17. Likes Fijiandoce likes this post
    Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Chille, it was clearly a joke.

Ironically, the core issues are coming from people freaking out over the possibility of issues. And the negativity is coming from those fearing negativity. It would be great if that stopped.
    Fair enough, just a shame DJ hasn't taken it as a joke.

Thank you itachi

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Is it so hard to give the new guys a chance?
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

20. Likes Sleepy, Justin , Brandon likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Snake View Post
    Apperantly
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Snake View Post
    I don't really intend to get to involved in all of this but I'll play devils advocate for a second...

Is it too hard to give the other guys that were on staff a chance with the same support from the uppers that the new guys will get?

23. Likes Cuguy likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Sorry guys, that i went beyond my means in this thread

Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    The community clearly has very mixed feelings about the changes that have been made. Some believe that PSU is now headed in a bold new direction and headed towards a better future. Others think that the site is spiraling downward and that 'the end is near'. Unfortunately, neither side has any evidence to back up their claims, as the new staff has yet to fully assume their roles and key changes are still being made behind the scenes.

It is evident, from this thread and from others, that there is no more constructive conversation to be had on this subject. We appreciate all of the feedback, and will open new threads as appropriate as we begin to make updates and changes.

Thanks to those who have remained civilized throughout this hullabaloo.

We look forward to resuming the conversation once there is more to discuss. We're more than willing to hear specific suggestions and discuss specific problems, and there is a section dedicated to that (welcome), but these kinds of broader-based discussions keep devolving. Until then, we hope you like the changes we have in store and look forward to hearing your feedback once they're implemented.

This thread is closed.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

Thread Information