Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra-75 View Post
    As so many already have said, it would be nice if they announced the release date.

Other than that I would like to see:
    A full blown presentation of the UI.
    The final specs.
    What Naughty Dog's first title will be on the PS4.
    The Order gameplay.
    New Killzone gameplay (possibly MP).
    Something more about Deep Down.
    Anything new from Quantic Dream.
    New gameplay footage from inFamous.
    More games that hasn't been announced yet.

...this list could go on and on, but this is some of the things I would like to see at Gamescom.
    Oh I would totally love it if they did a UI presentation. That is probably the part of PS4 I'm most curious about at the moment. Also I wanna know what the PSN Store will be like on PS4.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    Oh I would totally love it if they did a UI presentation. That is probably the part of PS4 I'm most curious about at the moment. Also I wanna know what the PSN Store will be like on PS4.
    I Have a strong feeling they will show the UI. Either at gamescon or TGS. The store is also something that I'm interested in. They have to right what they did with that update. Can't believe they thought it was a good idea to release something that is so damn slow.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Hit me with a solid RPG. Would prefer a JRPG, but an RPG alone would do. That's all I really ask for.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

4. Likes sterritt, avecha likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    jhuff
    I want Sony to announce either that when you transfer your account over to the PS4 you can pick a new PSN ID, or that they're adding a "screen name" feature to the PS4 so that you can change how you are seen/identified in games that way without changing your actual PSN account name. One way or the other, they need this kind of feature BIG TIME. One of the most requested features, so I'm hopeful they already have this in the works.

As for other things, I do hope they announce that you can control the PS4 OS with gestures and/or voice recognition. There are instances where this would be very useful. Even their PS4 OS video shows the kid typing a message by moving the DS4 around to select letters. Very nice! Some of the more useful features the Eye can enable would be nice to see and help them in consumer comparisons to MS.

All you have to decide is what to do with the time give to you....
    http://www.woodchuckproductions.net

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XtraTrstrL
    Quote Originally Posted by jphuff View Post
    I want Sony to announce either that when you transfer your account over to the PS4 you can pick a new PSN ID, or that they're adding a "screen name" feature to the PS4 so that you can change how you are seen/identified in games that way without changing your actual PSN account name. One way or the other, they need this kind of feature BIG TIME. One of the most requested features, so I'm hopeful they already have this in the works.

As for other things, I do hope they announce that you can control the PS4 OS with gestures and/or voice recognition. There are instances where this would be very useful. Even their PS4 OS video shows the kid typing a message by moving the DS4 around to select letters. Very nice! Some of the more useful features the Eye can enable would be nice to see and help them in consumer comparisons to MS.
    Well, you can have it show your real name and a picture of you. So, dunno if it uses your info from sign up, or if you type your name in there, but you can always change your real name in settings to make it a nickname.

You'll need the PS4 Eye for the gestures and voice recognition to control the OS. It seems they are setting up to do this though.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    I love how no one read the OP, since the OP says "BESIDES RELEASE DATE", and everyone still writes release date =D

Guys, start reading OP's in threads, it will help you!

8. Likes Flumbooze likes this post
    Soldier 95B
    I would like Heavy Rain 2 please.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    A game based on; or a retake of The Jade Cocoon series.

Think of it as a RPG fusion of Pokemon and chocobo breeding.
    Last edited by K2D; 08-01-2013 at 22:11.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

11. Likes Saigon likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    GreenBeret
    Me,

Release date
    UI
    Any media streaming capabilities... kinda like media browser 3 on xbox or something.

/
    //M3

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I would like Heavy Rain 2 please.
    Or Beyond 3 souls?

Veteran
    PSN ID
    saigon1914
    I can't remember the last time I posted on this site. I ran away because of the N4G hype train for a while, lets hope I am back. Either way I hope to hear more about the 30 games in production right now along with the standards like release date and so forth. I would also like some clarity on some things like the OS, the Ram usage (not that it matters), more of the systems capabilities.

15. Likes K2D likes this post

Gran Turismo
    God of War
    a release date

Forum Sage
    A sequel to Afrika.

With moar giraffes.
    tfw you want to use signatures you made that are saved in DA but this place still have a signature size limitations after all these years
    lol

18. Likes KungMartin90 likes this post
    i wouldn't take this source seriously but if it's true could king's field be making a come back?

http://realgamernewz.com/15258/rgn-e...tails-and-more

he is claiming that they were testing a game with the initials KF:I2

IDK

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by killzone_71 View Post
    A sequel to Afrika.

With moar giraffes.
    He'll yeah, giraffes are the best

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by K2D View Post
    A game based on; or a retake of The Jade Cocoon series.

Think of it as a RPG fusion of Pokemon and chocobo breeding.
    That game was great!!

I wouldn't mind a Dark Cloud remake. Even a new installment.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    Or Beyond 3 souls?
    Ah, no.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Announce a release date for The Last Guardian or just give us something on the game.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Quote Originally Posted by killzone_71 View Post
    A sequel to Afrika.

With moar giraffes.
    lol

Elite Member
    hear this out!!! when Eight Days was cancelled, it was said to be put on hold yes 'ON HOLD' this is because there was no online element to it so it got cancelled not canned its totally a different thing, it was put on hold cause the game was only a single player at the time of it tech demo's but now its been on hold for quite some time to work with the game to put online in to Eight Days!! if this reappears then awesome news!! here's the quote
    Shuhei Yoshida, stated that the lack of an online mode in Eight Days was "part of the consideration" to cancel the game.[11] He also stated that the cancellation of Eight Days was not because it was not failing in production, but because Sony is increasingly moving towards online-supported games, and Eight Days did not fit that overall strategy.[11] However, on October 2009, it was confirmed that the game hasn't been cancelled, but merely put 'on hold'.
    Getaway were reported as not being cancelled but "on hold same as Eight Days I assume.

All i want in life is to see Sony San Diego's MLB THE SHOW 14 running on PS4.

Ill also take a SOCOM rebirth from a new developer and vision. Miss the ol tactical 3rd person shooter.

Lastly, cmon, give us THE LAST GAURDIAN on PS4.

They will probably keep all the Japanese rpgs or japanese big games for tokyo game show. I expect not more than 1 exclusive, maybe a new ip.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by B18DelSolT View Post

Any media streaming capabilities... kinda like media browser 3 on xbox or something.
    You mean like DLNA? The ps3 already does this

PS4 Launch Edition
    PS3 60GB (Upgraded to 500GB)
    Phenom II X4 955, HD 7770 1GB, 6GB RAM

If you add my PSN say you're from PSU or I might delete it!

I hope they announce mouse and keyboard support. I know people will say, if you want to play with a mouse and keyboard you need to buy a pc.

I once had a mid-end pc around 2006 but noticed that newer games wouldn't run smooth anymore not even a year after I bought it. I did however enjoyed the games very much.

I like the instant play on ps3 and this will only improve with ps4, but I really wanted to play battlefield 3 on ps3 this generation with mouse and keyboard since I think it is more fun that way. I play at a desk with a 27inch monitor. I like it that size from my position (close to the screen). I could buy a high end pc now to play all the games in high settings, and they would probably look better than the ps4 games, but I want to be sure to be able to play all games coming out 5-7 years from now, and I don't have that kind of fate in a pc (maybe because I don't know enough about them). A ps4 doesn't have this problem, sure it has lesser graphics, but I won't really notice since almost nobody I know games on a pc, so I don't get to see the differences.

I also hope they announce that all games will be 1080p and 60fps after the initial launch games.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

30. Likes mini E likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Markus
    Quote Originally Posted by vankja View Post
    I hope they announce mouse and keyboard support. I know people will say, if you want to play with a mouse and keyboard you need to buy a pc.

I once had a mid-end pc around 2006 but noticed that newer games wouldn't run smooth anymore not even a year after I bought it. I did however enjoyed the games very much.

I like the instant play on ps3 and this will only improve with ps4, but I really wanted to play battlefield 3 on ps3 this generation with mouse and keyboard since I think it is more fun that way. I play at a desk with a 27inch monitor. I like it that size from my position (close to the screen). I could buy a high end pc now to play all the games in high settings, and they would probably look better than the ps4 games, but I want to be sure to be able to play all games coming out 5-7 years from now, and I don't have that kind of fate in a pc (maybe because I don't know enough about them). A ps4 doesn't have this problem, sure it has lesser graphics, but I won't really notice since almost nobody I know games on a pc, so I don't get to see the differences.

I also hope they announce that all games will be 1080p and 60fps after the initial launch games.

I agree with all of this.

PS4 Launch Edition
    PS3 60GB (Upgraded to 500GB)
    Phenom II X4 955, HD 7770 1GB, 6GB RAM

If you add my PSN say you're from PSU or I might delete it!

Thread Information