Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well i do not see MS handing out the cash to keep this place going

So i say $ $ $ from the sony side up

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    This place is turning to shit. That is what I can see. There is a Microsoft section that accounts for 40% of the traffic on this forum. Do the math turbo.
    This place is turning out great. You want shit look at how it was when you guys where in charge. People hated it and couldnt say shit because they would get warning, threads would be deleted, and you guys showed your ms bias on a ps site. You guys wanted to turn this into a ms forum and showed that many times. If you dont like it now leave dont come back just to bitch.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

3. Likes Christopher , Cyn wishes they had posted this first.
    Dislikes -Dj- is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Soldier is perm banned? I also hear 360 fans are getting banned. wtf is wrong with this forum? Is this direction you guys wanted to go with the forum? Drive away good members?
    Apart from Soldier, there was no one else banned afaik.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    This place is turning out great. You want shit look at how it was when you guys where in charge. People hated it and couldnt say shit because they would get warning, threads would be deleted, and you guys showed your ms bias on a ps site. You guys wanted to turn this into a ms forum and showed that many times. If you dont like it now leave dont come back just to bitch.
    Speak for yourself son. And nobody was deleting threads or handing out warnings that were not warranted. And I am not a fan of Microsoft at all, but I was not about to be some dumbass fanboy and remove or ban people for liking the system.

And the forum has seen quite the decline in activity since the CM change. So no, it is not doing GREAT!!!
    Last edited by Lethal; 09-26-2013 at 22:12.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Speak for yourself son. And nobody was deleting threads or handing out warnings that were not warranted.

And the forum has seen quite the decline in activity since the CM change. So no, it is not doing GREAT!!!
    What a load. Hey how long did that feedback thread for mods and admin made last year that was not baahing but constructive last? Not long.

The fact is me and other members spoke privetly about how you guys ran this with pro ms and gave out crap warning and bans.

This forum is more active and a few members have come back since the cm change. I see it because I can bet i visit more than you. I dont juat come back to bitch and qq because my kliq buddy got what was coming to him.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Speak for yourself son. And nobody was deleting threads or handing out warnings that were not warranted. And I am not a fan of Microsoft at all, but I was not about to be some dumbass fanboy and remove or ban people for liking the system.

Not sure about that. Personally, I would wait until the consoles launch and the period after that before judging.

With all due respect, and as someone that has enjoyed your tenure as CM/Mod?Admin etc previously; I would say that regardless of what Ghost, has done, you would not have looked favourably upon it anyway? Is this fair, or no?

Again, I'm not calling, out, flaming etc at all. Just making an observation.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Not sure about that. Personally, I would wait until the consoles launch and the period after that before judging.

With all due respect, and as someone that has enjoyed your tenure as CM/Mod?Admin etc previously; I would say that regardless of what Ghost, has done, you would not have looked favourably upon it anyway? Is this fair, or no?

Again, I'm not calling, out, flaming etc at all. Just making an observation.
    Well, it is a fact that the forum has seen a decline since the change. I know the exact stats. I would not be speaking negatively about the changes made to the forum if I agreed with them. Remember, I left voluntarily. I knew what was going to happen to the forum, and I did not agree with it. Thankfully, the forum has the PS4 releasing soon.
    Last edited by Lethal; 09-26-2013 at 22:23.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    What a load. Hey how long did that feedback thread for mods and admin made last year that was not baahing but constructive last? Not long.

The fact is me and other members spoke privetly about how you guys ran this with pro ms and gave out crap warning and bans.

This forum is more active and a few members have come back since the cm change. I see it because I can bet i visit more than you. I dont juat come back to bitch and qq because my kliq buddy got what was coming to him.
    lol you joking right?

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    lol you joking right?
    Not at all. Look at the post through out the day. They more than a few months ago.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Not at all. Look at the post through out the day. They more than a few months ago.
    You are wrong, no matter how badly you want to be right.

12. Likes -Dj- wishes they had posted this first.
    overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    well if it counts for anything, i have started posting again since the switch

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

14. Likes 33x wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Quote Originally Posted by -Shafty- View Post
    IT COUNTS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!! lol

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    it's better then you following me around disliking all my posts

Miqo'te Bard
    You are wrong, no matter how badly you want to be right.
    Yeah because you got "facts" what you got a program tracking the buisness or wait let me guess someome on inside feeding you numbers who I am sure is no way shape or for a bias kliq member. Your not worth it son. You leave come back and complain bringing nothing back to forum and I am sure will leave again and repeat. You have showm everyone your true colors now. It happened so deal with the change or really leave like you said you "did".

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Yeah because you got "facts"
    Ummm, ya, I do..

You have showm everyone your true colors now.
    My true colors? I have always been a prick, don't like it? Too damn bad. I did more than I was supposed to for the forum. When the owner was struggling to get the bills paid, I was giving away free games to help boost activity. I am not about to bitch out like some of the people here, and kiss some ass. I am staying true to my colors. I was not happy about the decision then, and I am still not happy about it. And my reasoning then, is clearly showing up on the forum now.

Anyways, I will be back in few weeks to bitch about it again.
    Last edited by Lethal; 09-26-2013 at 22:44.

19. Likes 33x , Kwes wishes they had posted this first.
    overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    IT COUNTS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!! lol

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    good job knowing how to upload jifs you want to a cookie or something?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Regardless if activity has declined some then it could be because of the cm change. You are also forgetting a big factor. Ghost started in August. This is the time that a great deal of our members are staring back school. I know quite a few people that took time off for school. Not to mention back in late April i believe it was, this place was a ghost town. I'm sure that had something to do with finals and what not. You don't know for a fact that ghost being cm as the problem. So it's quite unfair to blame it on that. Yes I'm sure some members like yourself were not happy and left. But there are quite a few names that I haven't seen on here in over a year that came back.

Very well could be because of PS4 releasing soon but could be because the cm change. You never know. So I don't think it's fair to blame a decline on cm changes. A few months from now if things are still not like before after PS4 released then maybe so. You're not happy with the change yes, but I don't know why you automatically blame it on that when this place always has down periods.

Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

23. Likes Beast of Bourbon, Christopher wishes they had posted this first.
    overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    good job knowing how to upload jifs you want to a cookie or something?
    No thanks, your momma gives me one everytime i smash her back doors in.
    Getting a bit tired of them now

25. Likes 33x wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Regardless if activity has declined some then it could be because of the cm change. You are also forgetting a big factor. Ghost started in August. This is the time that a great deal of our members are staring back school. I know quite a few people that took time off for school. Not to mention back in late April i believe it was, this place was a ghost town. I'm sure that had something to do with finals and what not. You don't know for a fact that ghost being cm as the problem. So it's quite unfair to blame it on that. Yes I'm sure some members like yourself were not happy and left. But there are quite a few names that I haven't seen on here in over a year that came back.

Very well could be because of PS4 releasing soon but could be because the cm change. You never know. So I don't think it's fair to blame a decline on cm changes. A few months from now if things are still not like before after PS4 released then maybe so. You're not happy with the change yes, but I don't know why you automatically blame it on that when this place always has down periods.
    Agreed. I've always viewed the forums as an ebb and flow. I don't count any member to be so hugely influential to affect anything (i.e. bannings) other than forum-morale to do with positive/negative effects.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Soldier is perm banned? I also hear 360 fans are getting banned. wtf is wrong with this forum? Is this direction you guys wanted to go with the forum? Drive away good members?
    He wasn't a good member though. He was a troll and deserved to be banned. His time on the staff was an embarrassment

This place is turning to shit. That is what I can see. There is a Microsoft section that accounts for 40% of the traffic on this forum. Do the math turbo.
    I reckon most forum goers are like me. They click the new post button and just read whatever is near the top. When you have a handful of very committed Xbox news posters, those topics are gonna be the near the top and get a lot of views. Controversy also attracts discussion like nothing else and we all know there's been a lot of that over at MS recently. But none of those things mean that Xbox drives the traffic to PSU. Correlation certainly doesn't imply causation in this case.

Always liked you as a member Lethal but you're wrong on this. You have got to admit that there was a biased, unpopular clique running the forums and it was extremely detrimental to the mood around the place.

28. Likes Christopher , mistercrow, Admartian wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    He wasn't a good member though. He was a troll and deserved to be banned. His time on the staff was an embarrassment

I reckon most forum goers are like me. They click the new post button and just read whatever is near the top. When you have a handful of very committed Xbox news posters, those topics are gonna be the near the top and get a lot of views. Controversy also attracts discussion like nothing else and we all know there's been a lot of that over at MS recently. But none of those things mean that Xbox drives the traffic to PSU. Correlation certainly doesn't imply causation in this case.

Always liked you as a member Lethal but you're wrong on this. You have got to admit that there was a biased, unpopular clique running the forums and it was extremely detrimental to the mood around the place.
    I agree with the bolded. I'm 99% a 'New Posts' guy (plus it helps now with the report threads).

30. Likes 33x wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    what's the point with all the this fighting just accept the fact that ghost failed at being a CM
    there even a thread aboot this in the feedback section.

32. Likes Lethal wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    what's the point with all the this fighting just accept the fact that ghost failed at being a CM
    I'm sorry, but it's a little premature to say anything like that.

You don't call bust on a draft pick when the season hasn't started yet.

Miqo'te Bard
    Yeah....your thread, so your opinon does not equal fact. Again you always seem so upset about it yet here you are posting. I never understand how people can be so upset with something yet continue to come back to what upset them. It is like complaining your fat then ordering the double whopper large meal.

35. Likes -Shafty- wishes they had posted this first.

Thread Information