Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Inbetweeners

  1. #1
    Superior Member
    AsterPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    4,239 (1,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus

    Inbetweeners

    Loved the series the English one that is. Never watched the american version heard it wasn't good.
    But this bit is so funny.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCZvLQCjIFY
    Playing - Legend of Heroes:Trails Of The Sky (Steam)
    Awaiting - Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Ys
    Next, Tales of Zestiria, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5


  2. #2
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,872
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    16,144 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsterPhoenix View Post
    Loved the series the English one that is. Never watched the american version heard it wasn't good.
    But this bit is so funny.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCZvLQCjIFY
    UK series 1,2,3 were awesome! don't forget the movie to I thought it was ok not the best but was good for what it was, an now there releasing another soon Inbetweeners movie 2

    Forget the US remake is was terrible an got binned after 1 series. plain awful. US need to leave our programs alone they never work over there as they do here in the UK. well not that often anyways :P


  3. #3
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,777
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    61,809 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Its on Netflix too.




    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    UK series 1,2,3 were awesome! don't forget the movie to I thought it was ok not the best but was good for what it was, an now there releasing another soon Inbetweeners movie 2

    Forget the US remake is was terrible an got binned after 1 series. plain awful. US need to leave our programs alone they never work over there as they do here in the UK. well not that often anyways :P
    It all depends how much control they allow the original writes and creators, if they have enough control then it has a higher chance of success, take the Office for example. How many seasons has that had in USA now?

  4. #4
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    22,016
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    22,976 (40,000 Banked)
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Oh America, could you be more lame. The Inbetweeners US? lol that is just sad.
    Almost as sad as Wilfred US, oh man Elijah Wood should stick to being a hobbit.
    Others that come to mind:
    Red Dwarf US
    Shameless US
    Skins US
    Kath and Kim US
    ...
    You get the idea.

    Americans should stop being so self centered jerks and just watch our shows.
    Last edited by mickice; 08-06-2013 at 00:59.

    - Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

  5. #5
    Superior Member
    AsterPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    714
    Rep Power
    47
    Points
    4,239 (1,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    The americans always try and copy Englands shows. Which they try to modernise everything they do .Matter of fact this ad - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWxgCZ1TQE america summed up themselves in a nutshell.

    Yeah i hear they are doing a another movie to the Inbetweeners.
    Playing - Legend of Heroes:Trails Of The Sky (Steam)
    Awaiting - Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Ys
    Next, Tales of Zestiria, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5


  6. #6
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Oh America, could you be more lame. The Inbetweeners US? lol that is just sad.
    Almost as sad as Wilfred US, oh man Elijah Wood should stick to being a hobbit.
    Others that come to mind:
    Red Dwarf US
    Shameless US
    Skins US
    Kath and Kim US
    ...
    You get the idea.

    Americans should stop being so self centered jerks and just watch our shows.
    I only watch Shameless because Emmy Rossum is frequently nude in it.

    I do love me some European television, though.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  7. #7
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,777
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    61,809 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Oh America, could you be more lame. The Inbetweeners US? lol that is just sad.
    Almost as sad as Wilfred US, oh man Elijah Wood should stick to being a hobbit.
    Others that come to mind:
    Red Dwarf US
    Shameless US
    Skins US
    Kath and Kim US
    ...
    You get the idea.

    Americans should stop being so self centered jerks and just watch our shows.
    What the hell is Wilfred? or KAth and Kim?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.