Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 78
  1. #26
    Dedicated Member
    rene2kx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,009
    Rep Power
    28
    Points
    12,761 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
    Battlefield 4 is all I need to keep me occupied. Also stoked to get my hands on Driveclub.
    multiplats are not really a selling point to people on the fence, when you can get the same game on xbox and pc, it's the exclusives that count. and on the exclusive front, i see nothing beside killzone sf. that doesnt cut it for me. i will eventually get a ps4 next year and it should have good exclusives over its life, but launch lineup just doesnt have them. xbox one, otoh, is going with ryse, dead rising 3, forza 5, killer instinct plus all the multiplat titles (bf4, watch dogs etc.), no doubt thats a beefier line up (unless sony announces another worthy launch exclusive in the coming days, though i doubt it). good for you though that you'll be occupied with bf4 on ps4.

  2. #27
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2kx View Post
    multiplats are not really a selling point to people on the fence, when you can get the same game on xbox and pc, it's the exclusives that count. and on the exclusive front, i see nothing beside killzone sf. that doesnt cut it for me. i will eventually get a ps4 next year and it should have good exclusives over its life, but launch lineup just doesnt have them. xbox one, otoh, is going with ryse, dead rising 3, forza 5, killer instinct plus all the multiplat titles (bf4, watch dogs etc.), no doubt thats a beefier line up (unless sony announces another worthy launch exclusive in the coming days, though i doubt it). good for you though that you'll be occupied with bf4 on ps4.
    while u do make a good argument on the multi plats, ps4 will have more exclusives than what they have currently. and I dare say they will be better than ryse. I'm a roman/Greek history buff, but the gameplay doesn't look wow to me


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  3. #28
    Dedicated Member
    rene2kx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,009
    Rep Power
    28
    Points
    12,761 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotGamer901 View Post
    while u do make a good argument on the multi plats, ps4 will have more exclusives than what they have currently. and I dare say they will be better than ryse. I'm a roman/Greek history buff, but the gameplay doesn't look wow to me


    moving on tapatalk
    i dont know which other exclusives they will have for launch than they have currently, but i really think sony should have pushed sucker punch to make infamous second son a launch game and should have had their development cycle for the game targetted for launch.

  4. Likes Saigon, RyanGT likes this post
  5. #29
    Superior Member
    TEST SUBJECT 83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    9
    Points
    4,876 (0 Banked)
    PS4 - controller - eye - killzone - watch dogs - AC4 - BF4
    That will keep me busy for awhile
    At least until infamous and destiny come out.

  6. #30
    Veteran
    unicron7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,754
    Rep Power
    78
    Points
    6,637 (0 Banked)
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    For launch, Watch Dogs and Killzone SF. Possibly Knack. It looks like a fun game my kids would like. Reminds me of old crash bandicoot levels.


    I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

  7. #31
    Editor & Moderator
    Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Columbia, MO
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Age
    19
    Posts
    8,133
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    6,679 (0 Banked)
    Yeah, rene, I know that multi platform titles aren't much of a selling point for people on the fence. Xbox One definitely has a nice lineup. I'm going to be starting with BF4, but will probably end up getting Killzone, Driveclub, and maybe even Knack at some point.

    I am looking forward to seeing what exclusives come to the PS4. Right now I can fully understand why some gamers are opting for the Xbox One.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

  8. #32
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2kx View Post
    i dont know which other exclusives they will have for launch than they have currently, but i really think sony should have pushed sucker punch to make infamous second son a launch game and should have had their development cycle for the game targetted for launch.
    ok now that I agree wholeheartedly with. if they had done second son as a launch title, that would be a major selling point


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  9. #33
    Dedicated Member
    John Willaford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Owings Mills, MD
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    365,317 (0 Banked)
    I PreOrdered at Amazon.com , I got the Watchdog bundle.

    PlanetSide2, DriveClub and Killzone are on my radar.

    I dropped the preorder on Drive Club because I hear i'll get that day one free as a PSN subscriber.
    Then I might pick up Killzone next, though I really want The Order: 1866, I can't affect when that will come out.
    I know PlanetSide 2 will be keeping me quite happy too, FTP , i guess there's items I can buy to support the game.
    I can play it better on my PC's now, i'm hoping i can move from PS4 to PC on the same account as I won't have the living room to myself all the time.

  10. #34
    Forum Elder
    PhillyPhreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    PSN ID
    PhillyPhreak
    Posts
    2,815
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    4,581 (0 Banked)
    - PS4
    - Watch Dogs
    - Battlefield 4




    "PS1994"- #4ThePlayers

  11. #35
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    13,219 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Yeah, rene, I know that multi platform titles aren't much of a selling point for people on the fence. Xbox One definitely has a nice lineup. I'm going to be starting with BF4, but will probably end up getting Killzone, Driveclub, and maybe even Knack at some point.

    I am looking forward to seeing what exclusives come to the PS4. Right now I can fully understand why some gamers are opting for the Xbox One.
    That's cool and all but look at the history. In the beginning Microsoft is like the hot chick. She looks good, has a body, and is fun in bed. Than u start dating seriously, she moves in, and it starts to go away. No more makeup, always in jogging pants, Sometimes gains weight, and the sex (games) dries up.

    Sony is that girl that looks and plays good, and like a fine wine, keeps getting better. she stays thin and cares about appearance. And as long ad your together she keeps delivering the goods and likes to try new things. IMO.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. Likes Captncoke49 likes this post
  13. #36
    Apprentice
    Captncoke49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Frederick,MD
    PSN ID
    Captncoke49
    Age
    34
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    2,383 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    That's cool and all but look at the history. In the beginning Microsoft is like the hot chick. She looks good, has a body, and is fun in bed. Than u start dating seriously, she moves in, and it starts to go away. No more makeup, always in jogging pants, Sometimes gains weight, and the sex (games) dries up.

    Sony is that girl that looks and plays good, and like a fine wine, keeps getting better. she stays thin and cares about appearance. And as long ad your together she keeps delivering the goods and likes to try new things. IMO.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Very true! We'll see if Microsoft changes that with Xb1.

  14. #37
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    That's cool and all but look at the history. In the beginning Microsoft is like the hot chick. She looks good, has a body, and is fun in bed. Than u start dating seriously, she moves in, and it starts to go away. No more makeup, always in jogging pants, Sometimes gains weight, and the sex (games) dries up.

    Sony is that girl that looks and plays good, and like a fine wine, keeps getting better. she stays thin and cares about appearance. And as long ad your together she keeps delivering the goods and likes to try new things. IMO.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    fantastic example there Chris lol. best console reference to women I've seen yet


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  15. #38
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,617
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    13,219 (0 Banked)
    I was Lmao writing it.

    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  16. #39
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,670
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    I figured u were. ur ass got so laughed off u misspelled a couple words


    moving on tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  17. #40
    Veteran
    UkHardcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    4,156
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    4,804 (0 Banked)
    Shopto as well, with Watchdogs & Battlefield 4
    Forza 5, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4 & Watchdogs - The Perfect Launch Line Up!

  18. #41
    Apprentice
    chriharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GREAT SOUTHERN LAND
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    25
    Points
    6,328 (0 Banked)
    Fully paid off preorder

    PS4 console $549
    Dual shock 4 controller $99
    PS Camera $69.95
    Watchdogs $118
    Killzone SF $118
    Knack $99
    Daylight $99

    $1,152.95 AUD so far yikes!
    " A Toll's a toll and a roll's a roll. If we don't get no toll's, then we don't eat no roll's"

  19. #42
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,062
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    141,443 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by chriharr View Post
    Fully paid off preorder

    PS4 console $549
    Dual shock 4 controller $99
    PS Camera $69.95
    Watchdogs $118
    Killzone SF $118
    Knack $99
    Daylight $99

    $1,152.95 AUD so far yikes!
    You definitely outdid me lol.




  20. #43
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    117,089 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    PS4 and Killzone... nothing too extravagant.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  21. #44
    Veteran
    Kauldron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,102
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    6,129 (0 Banked)
    PS4
    Battlefield 4
    _______________________________________________

    _______________________________________________

  22. #45
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    PS4 and Killzone. Drive Club for free via PS+ once I get my PS4 home.

  23. #46
    Superior Member
    JDizzleNO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    where the sun don't shine
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Posts
    870
    Rep Power
    29
    Points
    2,252 (0 Banked)
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    after i make my sweet sweet man love to my ps4, im going to pop in killzone and probably bf4, im mostly looking forward to the love though



  24. #47
    Master Sage
    Nuvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    14,842
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    14,755 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleLegend of ZeldaDiablo IIIHeath LedgerJoker (limited ICON)Title Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I only pre ordered the console, KZ 2 was nice looking, but the non responsive controls/input lag pissed me off, so this time i wont buy another game in that series without doing good research first.

    There aren't any PS4 titles that i "must have" at release, so i will just wait for reviews when it comes to the PS4 games being released Nov/Dec.

    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day.
    Live and die on this day.


  25. #48
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    520 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    I have my ps4 Reserved with cod ghosts and killzone
    Same here

  26. #49
    Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    9
    Points
    517 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Just curious but what did you hate about ac3? Bare in mind I played a rushed playthrough only thinking about connor and ignoring desmonds story. I felt hatham and connor were pretty badass

    Btw reserved ps4 only and no need to reserve any games.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

    Gameplay was annoying I wanted to get in huge chases and fight my way through a city but the buildings weren't properly spaced I spent most my time on the ground and the fast travel system was annoying having to fast travel to one frontier to the next and go through many loading screens. Lastly conner was a boring character, He showed little emotion.

  27. #50
    Dedicated Member
    Gantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Posts
    1,143
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    4,479 (2,400 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by chriharr View Post
    Fully paid off preorder

    PS4 console $549
    Dual shock 4 controller $99
    PS Camera $69.95
    Watchdogs $118
    Killzone SF $118
    Knack $99
    Daylight $99

    $1,152.95 AUD so far yikes!
    Damn gaming is expensive as hell in Australia.

    Quote Originally Posted by JunoDivided View Post
    Gameplay was annoying I wanted to get in huge chases and fight my way through a city but the buildings weren't properly spaced I spent most my time on the ground and the fast travel system was annoying having to fast travel to one frontier to the next and go through many loading screens. Lastly conner was a boring character, He showed little emotion.
    I thought for being a revenge story he showed the perfect emotion...anger. I do agree with about the fast track system though it was annoying as hell. Having to do two fast tracking to get to one area makes no sense.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Gantz; 08-12-2013 at 09:54.

    Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.