Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII

Get 6 Games For A Small Donation The Humble Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/

My girlfriends dad just told me about this site this afternoon I donated $5 (3.8 and got the first set of games...

Saints Row 2
    Saints Row The Third
    Risen 2
    Sacred 2 Gold
    Dead Island GOTY Edition
    Saints Row The Third DLC Bundle

Games above may change when you read this as there's a new set of bargains every Thursday I'm told

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, WD 1TB Blue 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Its actually the Humble Weekly thats every Wednesday/Thursday, the one you quoted above is the Humble Bundle which goes for two weeks and sometimes can go weeks before another one appears.

The Humble Weekly currently has:

"$1 or more":
    King’s Bounty: The Legend
    King's Bounty: Armored Princess
    Men of War
    Men of War: Red tide

"Beat the Average" (Currently $3.35):
    The above, plus:
    King's Bounty: Crossworlds
    Men of War: Assault Squad

If you give them less than $1 than you will only get the King's Bounty games, since the Men of War games are only steam keys.. and Steam required a minimum of $1 to get keys.

I highly recommend the King's Bounty games, they are a lot of fun. I also recommend Groupees. They have music and game bundles quite frequently, currently they have a Action RPG Groupees going, and next week is a Japanese themed Bundle.

EDIT:
    Also rumor has it in a few days (in the second week) the Humble Bundle will have Risen 1, Metro 2033, and Sacred Citadel added to all pre-bonus bundles. If you buy the bundle after the bonuses have been unlocked, you will be required to "beat the average" (currently $4.97) to get them. So paying at least $1 now will unlock the bonuses in the second week.
    Last edited by Fenix; 08-04-2013 at 01:48.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Thread Information