Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Power Member
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    lol given out too much rep in the past 24 hours it tells me.

oh God i just accidentally saw one of their inner thighs.
    The late eighties were awesome for wrestlers.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    accidentally clicked on rep again i totally agree. you have no idea how popular american wrestling was in Pakistan in the 90s. yea we got everything 10 years later there.

ultimate warrior, hulk hogan, andre the giant, million dollar man, shawn michaels and plenty more.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    EviL_JoE_DirT
    Items Final Fantasy VII
    wow
    Games playing: nothing Games anticapating: H-Hour: World's Elite, Destiny, Elder Scrolls Online, Planetside 2, MGS5, FFXV, FFXIV, FF X HD, Witcher 3, Rime, War Thunder, Dying Light, ME4, Uncharted

Superior Member
    Ouch.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    If you've played Katamari (kick ass game) and you liked old school crash bandicoot you'll love knack it's the first fine exclusive platformer of the next gen don't believe what idiots are saying, these are the same idiots that say COD is the best game ever these people are biased paid idiots.

A platformer today won't get the same kind of praise that it got yesterday because the main selling point for games is shooters and large open world games. Knack should be something fun a no frills no thought kinda game a breath of fresh air.
    " A Toll's a toll and a roll's a roll. If we don't get no toll's, then we don't eat no roll's"

Ive preordered it. I know its not a triple a title. But it looks like a nice, easy going game to play with some nostalgia. Perfect for a launch title.
    will be the first game i put in the ps4 just for kicks lol. Then killzone and watchdogs.
    That the trailer at the end of the 15min cerny video looked cool. Again, this isnt meant to be battlefield or last of us, just a nice family game

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X
    You know, there always was just something about this game that I couldn't put my finger on--something that was turning me off. Knack is one of the few PS4 Sony exclusives that I never felt like paying attention to. I think I settled early on it looking too much like a bash-
    'em-up God of War-type game. The fixed camera, linear levels, and one-button combat reinforce that to me.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    I enjoyed Crash Bandicoot back in the days of PS1, but I doubt I'll enjoy this game. This seems more like a platformer without the platforming.

Thread Information