Latest PSU headlines:

PSN ID
    cleaningcrew88

Urgent Fury league/tournament play....

I'm just wondering why we don't have a team on urgentfury? we missed the tournament signup , and I feel we should at least get in the league . not only to improve our skills as a corp , but to improve individual skills as well against good competition. we have a big enough corp, just get our main guys together(you know who we are) and have some fun. this will also improve our chances for upcoming corp battles . thanks for hearing me out.

PSN ID
    cleaningcrew88
    let me know what you all and ceo think..

PSN ID
    Ranthop
    There are a few problems with entering into this tournament. Even with our all of main guys on it won't work, not everyone will be on and keep in mind this tournament requires teams of 16+ members from your corp. PSUGS has sooo many dormant members that they make up ~85% of our corp. The rest of our members that could get on, it would still be if-y, but there are difficulties with the time schedule and not to mention that some of us have other occupations outside of DUST 514. Personally, I could probably participate, but given these factors I probably not going to register and some who would be registered for the tournament might not even show up. The other problem is obviously, but the least important factor is the fact that the matches (for PSUGS) would be battles of possibly all Proto corps against us. Now you know me, I'm a regular player, but I couldn't help against those odds. I have Advanced gear and we do have dudes who have Prototype gear, but we would be outmatched. Also, cleaningcrew88, I'm not sure you were in our last PC Battle, but it wasn't pretty . But idk it's up to the rest of the corp to decide if they want to participate in this or not, this is just my opinion and if we decide to do this then I might as well.

Thread Information