Latest PSU headlines:

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    CaptainZ
    Guest

    Last of Us: having a problem with some level. "Possible spoiler warning"

    Hi, I was having some issues with Last of Us, so I decided to make an account.

    As I am progressing through the story, it seems like clickers can see. It makes the game impossible to beat on hard where you are running extremely low on ammo always.

    I know clickers can hear you even if you are in sneak mode, but they literally just sees me when I am not moving from an ok distance.

    Any one having this problem on Hard? or is it just some sort of a bug?

  2. #2
    Super Elite
    Acid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,020
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    8,967 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZ View Post
    Hi, I was having some issues with Last of Us, so I decided to make an account.

    As I am progressing through the story, it seems like clickers can see. It makes the game impossible to beat on hard where you are running extremely low on ammo always.

    I know clickers can hear you even if you are in sneak mode, but they literally just sees me when I am not moving from an ok distance.

    Any one having this problem on Hard? or is it just some sort of a bug?
    No they can't. I sneak pass them all the time. I finished it on hard and survivor. You just need to keep your distance and move very slowly. If they do happen to spot you, have a brick or a bottle ready to throw at something behind them so you can distract them.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

  3. #3
    Dedicated Member
    mudshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    looking for the Sky remote!
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    9,459 (0 Banked)
    Is it out on PS4 already..wowsers
    PSN = prison_inmate




  4. #4
    Super Elite
    Acid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,020
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    8,967 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshark View Post
    Is it out on PS4 already..wowsers
    Oh $#@!, this is in the wrong section!
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

  5. #5
    CaptainZ
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Snake View Post
    No they can't. I sneak pass them all the time. I finished it on hard and survivor. You just need to keep your distance and move very slowly. If they do happen to spot you, have a brick or a bottle ready to throw at something behind them so you can distract them.
    weird. I will reset my PS3, but I swear they detect me sitting still...

    Quote Originally Posted by mudshark View Post
    Is it out on PS4 already..wowsers
    Sorry about that.

  6. #6
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    16,980
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    34,961 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sure you aren't mistaking Stalkers for Clickers?
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  7. #7
    Super Elite
    Acid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,020
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    8,967 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZ View Post
    weird. I will reset my PS3, but I swear they detect me sitting still...



    Sorry about that.
    Their routes are kind of random. Sometimes, I'm not sure what causes it, but the clicker will walk straight towards you. They haven't spotted you, but it does happen. If that happens, just put more distance between you and it.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Pedal_Bike_Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    375 (0 Banked)
    Once you move on to hard and survival mode, it's no longer good enough to just crouch, you need to also move slower, especially so in survival. Also, a clicker will spot you even if you're not moving if you have recently agitated it and it's come to look for you, and you're close to it.

    I find it best to sprint away when spotted, then once enough distance is made, crouch and move slowly away from the place you stopped sprinting at, cause the clickers will go there first. Then when it starts looking around, chuck the bottle if it starts getting near you.

    Keeping moving is key, if there are runners, take them out first, as they will reveal you to clickers when spotted. Once they are gone, hiding from the clickers becomes much easier.

  9. #9
    Ultimate Veteran
    mickice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    21,876
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    20,524 (40,000 Banked)
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Here is a trick with the clickers, if you have a pipe or a plank of wood. Firstly smash a bottle or brick in their face, while they are stunned run upto them, scary I know, and knock their heads off in one fowl swoop.

    - Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

  10. #10
    CaptainZ
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Here is a trick with the clickers, if you have a pipe or a plank of wood. Firstly smash a bottle or brick in their face, while they are stunned run upto them, scary I know, and knock their heads off in one fowl swoop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedal_Bike_Pete View Post
    Once you move on to hard and survival mode, it's no longer good enough to just crouch, you need to also move slower, especially so in survival. Also, a clicker will spot you even if you're not moving if you have recently agitated it and it's come to look for you, and you're close to it.

    I find it best to sprint away when spotted, then once enough distance is made, crouch and move slowly away from the place you stopped sprinting at, cause the clickers will go there first. Then when it starts looking around, chuck the bottle if it starts getting near you.

    Keeping moving is key, if there are runners, take them out first, as they will reveal you to clickers when spotted. Once they are gone, hiding from the clickers becomes much easier.
    I will try these methods. Running up to them may be too ballsy. Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Snake View Post
    Their routes are kind of random. Sometimes, I'm not sure what causes it, but the clicker will walk straight towards you. They haven't spotted you, but it does happen. If that happens, just put more distance between you and it.
    Yea. I am guessing this is what happened. Took a break from the game, but will give it another go.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.