One thing we recieve at PSU that we could giveaway a lot more at PSU is review copies of some game. In this case, I personally have Killer Is Dead on PS3 which I will send to you on release date.

To enter to win a PS3 copy of Killer Is Dead you need to do the following.

You see our Wallpaper section here? -- http://www.psu.com/wallpapers

We want you to upload as many different Wallpapers to PSU's wallpaper section as you can. There should only be a maximum of 5 wallpapers per videogame. You can upload as many times as you want with different videogame wallpaper and it must be about videogames only! No nudity.

You are competing against each other. And..you can see how others are getting on by checking out the wallpaper section.

Click on MEDIA at the top of the screen and click on Wallpaper Uploads

Find images that are suitable for wallpapers i.e. There are plenty of sites out there and there's google images. Please be sensible!

1024 x 768
1280 x 800
1280 x 1024
1440 x 900
1600 x 1200
1680 x 1050
1920 x 1080
1920 x 1200

Make sure you label the wallpapers with your PSU forum name in the section where you type your name.

Now...here's the fun part. You don't have to upload these all on your own. You just need to make sure those uploading for you enter your username as the submitter. That means you could have a team of uploaders working on your behalf if they'd be so kind.

You have until August 18th to upload like a bad boy or girl. I will then check to make sure rules are adhered to. I will announce the winner who will be the person who has uploaded the most wallpapers.