Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

True story. Just happened to me. LULZ.

So i'm just sitting, thinking about life, and I have a sense of urgency to take a leak. I'm a very lazy person when It comes to going to the bathroom. I decide to pee out the backdoor. What's the worst that can happen? So I whipped about my very tiny, untanned, $#@!. I press a little so the pee comes out. I must say I was enjoying this leak. The sun was getting shining on it plus the relief of pressure was a great mixture. So then a wild bee drill appears to attack my $#@!. Now this was a first time in my whole life that a bee drill just decides to attack my little friend. Yes, my little friend. Naturally i'm not use to anything touching my $#@!, excluding myself, so I went into panic alarm super level three mode. I jumped then I precede to fall back. As I hit the floor, my pee was coming down on me. Gravity thou art a $#@!. Lesson of the day. Don't pee out the back door. It's unsanitary, it stinks, and bees will attack you. Thought I would share. Have a good day, Ladies and gentleman.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

2. Likes -Dj- , Lebowski likes this post
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

4. Likes $Greatness$ , Silvy likes this post
    Forum Elder
    Lol.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information