Latest PSU headlines:

gta 4 stuck on loading in update 1.06

plz anybody have answer plz tell me what d f***k i do ^^ d video explain everything thx

http://youtu.be/Gr3lQTGtXg0

29 of veiws and no replay plz i need d game

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    try deleting the patch and redownloading it

i try it

still stuck

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by hercolano View Post
    i try it

still stuck
    you try putting ur ps3 in safe mode ?

In Safe Mode try the following options
    1. Restore Default Settings - Performs the same operations as on the XMB™, and also deletes PlayStationŽNetwork account information from the system.
    2. Restore File System - Attempts to repair all areas on the hard disk drive where files can be saved. Corrupted data may be erased if it cannot be recovered.

Activating Safe Mode

Step 1: Turn off the PLAYSTATION 3 by holding the Power button on the front of the unit till the Power light is red.

Step 2:

1. Touch and hold the Power button, you will hear the first beep, meaning the PLAYSTATION 3 is powering on.
    2. Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep, indicating the video reset.
    3. Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a third beep and the system will power off (Power light is red).

Step 3:

1. Touch and hold the Power button, you will hear the first beep, again for the PLAYSTATION 3 to power on.
    2. Continue to hold the Power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep for video reset.
    3. Continue to hold the Power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a quick double beep. At that point release the Power button. If you succeeded in activating Safe Mode, you will see a message on the screen saying, "Connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button."

i hope this helps

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Have you also tried deleting the game install data? The disc isn't scratched in any way?

The only other thing I could think of is the issues some PS3's had with non-loading textures and freezing, but when one of mine had that it never failed in loading, plus it looks like you have a Slim.

What's the longest you have let it sit for? I'm not questioning that it doesn't ever load, but if you do need to go to Sony about the problem it would help you to be able to tell them you have let it sit for 15 minutes without it changing.

thanx for d answers but still not work i trail evre think you tell me

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by hercolano View Post
    thanx for d answers but still not work i trail evre think you tell me
    well that sucks you might need to replace the disc or the ps3 but try replacing the game first or buy it off the psn store

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sounds like a problem with the disc, no problems with the digital version here. Another perk of DD.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    u hav to liek mek da dixxk go roun n roun till it worx...n if dat duznt werk, den u hav to blow on it

thanks guys i figured out d solution is to play d games in External hard disk

Thread Information