Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Not all casters revolve around direct combat, no caster can avoid an attack once they are running in fear, or when I am invisible. Although, I often used a highly enchanted sword, and magic as well.

Invisibility, and then a powerful bolt of lighting up the ass does most in pretty quick.
    Really this. My early mistake was thinking I could just sync points into just destruction and alteration and just destroy. But illusion is probably so much more fun. Best feeling when you see hired goons in the distance, stealth frenzy them far away and watch them kill each other. Or stealth frenzy in the Bannered Mare...guarantee to cause some mass panic and some good laughs.

I would even do caves where I could only fear, frenzy, calm or invis. After about 300 hours of Skyrim it creates a whole new game lol.

Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Really this. My early mistake was thinking I could just sync points into just destruction and alteration and just destroy. But illusion is probably so much more fun. Best feeling when you see hired goons in the distance, stealth frenzy them far away and watch them kill each other. Or stealth frenzy in the Bannered Mare...guarantee to cause some mass panic and some good laughs.

I would even do caves where I could only fear, frenzy, calm or invis. After about 300 hours of Skyrim it creates a whole new game lol.
    Yep yep, frenzy and invisibility sometimes makes a cave full of goons to be a panic kill fest in which I am simply watching as I loot the chests and treasures.

But I also have a spot in my heart for stealth, so a mission that doesn't require someone dead, will usually be full stealth from me. Unless my character is not built for stealth.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Thread Information