Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Tales of Symphonia PV

Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Could of put this in the Tales of thread - http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...cussion-Thread . Never the less I cannot wait for this.
    Playing - Tales of Xillia 2 and Atelier Escha & Logy.
    Awaiting - Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Tales of Zestiria, KH Birth By Sleep HD, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well yeah but there's a bunch of spoilers in that thread and I think it deserves it's own thread. Some games get dozens of threads posted and there's a lot of Tales games so I don't think we should limit the discussion of past and upcoming Tales games to just one thread. Sure if it was a Tales of Xillia thread or a Tales of Graces f thread, but not for the entire series except for previous releases like the GTA Discussion or FF Discussion. IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Well yeah but there's a bunch of spoilers in that thread and I think it deserves it's own thread. Some games get dozens of threads posted and there's a lot of Tales games so I don't think we should limit the discussion of past and upcoming Tales games to just one thread. Sure if it was a Tales of Xillia thread or a Tales of Graces f thread, but not for the entire series except for previous releases like the GTA Discussion or FF Discussion. IMO.
    Well there is not too spoilers regardless but I do see your point.Well I can't wait for the future releases. Least the devs stick to its roots.
    Playing - Tales of Xillia 2 and Atelier Escha & Logy.
    Awaiting - Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Tales of Zestiria, KH Birth By Sleep HD, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Thread Information