Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,295
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    35,378 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

    Trailers for Guardians of the Galaxy and X- Men: Days of the Future Past leaked



    X-Men (Trailer down)


    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Ok guys marvel are crazy ninjas getting these taken down faster than i can post them so try to find it yourself but here are some gifs









    Last edited by HellsJester; 08-13-2013 at 11:57.





  2. Likes Nick_Scryer , TheBreezyBB likes this post
  3. #2
    Dedicated Member
    Gantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    4,587 (2,400 Banked)
    Nice use of inception music, there's a spidey trailer out too
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

    Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

  4. #3
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,942
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    19,860 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I know Rocket Raccoon is an actual Marvel character, but $#@! if this isn't hilarious seeing a cute little furry animal with guns going ape $#@!. I'm gonna be having a great time watching this movie and laughing.


  5. #4
    Super Elite
    x_terna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    2,293
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    5,905 (0 Banked)
    amazing

  6. #5
    Apprentice
    Epyon_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On The Rooftops with Faith
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    2,773 (0 Banked)
    I'm looking forward to Xmen: Days of the Future Past but my honest opinion is that whether it does good or not, I just want them to give it back to Marvel so they can do a proper Xmen movie. I mean really, they could have done about five or six of them. We got robbed of Gambit. What about Apocalypse? Sinister?

  7. #6
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,942
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    19,860 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epyon_1 View Post
    I'm looking forward to Xmen: Days of the Future Past but my honest opinion is that whether it does good or not, I just want them to give it back to Marvel so they can do a proper Xmen movie. I mean really, they could have done about five or six of them. We got robbed of Gambit. What about Apocalypse? Sinister?
    I have a feeling Sinister will follow after Days of Future Past. I know that they wanna possibly do an Age of Apokolips movie.


  8. #7
    Master Poster
    TheBreezyBB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Qatar
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,475
    Rep Power
    84
    Points
    18,170 (0 Banked)
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Awesome!




  9. #8
    Super Elite
    Nick_Scryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,001
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    4,985 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Never heard of Guardians of the Galaxy before the panel at this years Comic Con, became interested and looked it up. Seems interesting, kind of like a Star Wars equivelant for Marvel. Wasn't sure a talking Raccoon wielding weapons would work though...

    The trailer shut me right up, It looks $#@!ing incredible, instantly bumped to MUST SEE of the year and I'm really looking forward to it.

    Click HERE for my Videos

  10. #9
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    24
    Posts
    8,755
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    138,374 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Think the xmen trailer is gone now :/

  11. #10
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,295
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    35,378 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    Never heard of Guardians of the Galaxy before the panel at this years Comic Con, became interested and looked it up. Seems interesting, kind of like a Star Wars equivelant for Marvel. Wasn't sure a talking Raccoon wielding weapons would work though...

    The trailer shut me right up, It looks $#@!ing incredible, instantly bumped to MUST SEE of the year and I'm really looking forward to it.
    Rocket Raccoon will steal the show trust me on this one. Everyone loves Rocket Raccoon! Never in my wildest dreams did i imagine a Guardians of the Galaxy live action movie especially not one with this kind of budget would exist and it actually looks good. Im seeing this day one just because the movie is being made. Doesnt even matter if its terrible or not because this is a damn miracle. I want to see Guardians of the Galaxy more than Avengers 2.


    Yeah the X-Men trailer is down now. I hope enough people saw it.
    Last edited by HellsJester; 08-13-2013 at 11:58.





  12. #11
    Apprentice
    Epyon_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    On The Rooftops with Faith
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    2,773 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    I have a feeling Sinister will follow after Days of Future Past. I know that they wanna possibly do an Age of Apokolips movie.
    Possibly! Since this is dealing with time. They could possibly reveal him at the very end as someone in the shadows that's manipulating everything. Him or Apocalypse could be that

  13. #12
    Elite Member
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,764
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    10,547 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    I'm reading the comics as we speak but.. WTFraccoon?!

    Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    ...
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

  14. #13
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,942
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    19,860 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epyon_1 View Post
    Possibly! Since this is dealing with time. They could possibly reveal him at the very end as someone in the shadows that's manipulating everything. Him or Apocalypse could be that
    Yep. Anything's possible. Maybe they can even bring Scott back this way. Leave the reveal at the end. They have time travel now, so they could prevent his death by that hack director who made X-Men 3.


  15. #14
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,969
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    14,554 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    Yep. Anything's possible. Maybe they can even bring Scott back this way. Leave the reveal at the end. They have time travel now, so they could prevent his death by that hack director who made X-Men 3.
    I always assumed thats what they where going to do including Jean.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  16. #15
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,295
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    35,378 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Confirmed Vin Diesel is voicing Groot
    http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Vin-D...axy-38981.html
    Now we just need David Tennant confirmed for Rocket Raccoon.





  17. #16
    Apprentice
    supergamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    1,274 (0 Banked)
    Guardians of The Galaxy Comic Con Footage

    http://whatculture.com/film/guardian...age-leaked.php

    ~Special thanks to Kwesnoth for making my Sig & Avy~


  18. #17
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,295
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    35,378 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by supergamer View Post
    Guardians of The Galaxy Comic Con Footage

    http://whatculture.com/film/guardian...age-leaked.php
    Gets better every time i see it and that was probably my hundredth time.





  19. #18
    Asset Manager
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    17,161 (0 Banked)
    Items Lightning
    X-men footage.
    http://www.wildaboutmovies.com/2014_...Past-2014.html

    GOTG looks awful. Thought it was gonna be a serious movie. It's turned into the type of movie i can't stand. Ah weel. Someone will enjoy it.

    Now bring on X-men DOFP!!



  20. #19
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,295
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    35,378 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    X-men footage. http://www.wildaboutmovies.com/2014_...Past-2014.html GOTG looks awful. Thought it was gonna be a serious movie. It's turned into the type of movie i can't stand. Ah weel. Someone will enjoy it. Now bring on X-men DOFP!!
    A Marvel movie serious? Name one that is serious? This is exactly what i expected from a Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Sci-fi/Action/Comedy was a no brainer for this film. Did you want a serious sci-fi drama?





  21. #20
    Asset Manager
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    17,161 (0 Banked)
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    A Marvel movie serious? Name one that is serious? This is exactly what i expected from a Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Sci-fi/Action/Comedy was a no brainer for this film. Did you want a serious sci-fi drama?
    Yes i did. A-holes, urgh.
    The Avengers and Iron Man seemed serious aside from some light comic relief.
    Man Of Steel was my kind of film.

    Like i said, each to their own.



  22. #21
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,295
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    35,378 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    Yes i did. A-holes, urgh. The Avengers and Iron Man seemed serious aside from some light comic relief. Man Of Steel was my kind of film. Like i said, each to their own.
    Iron Man and Avengers were not serious at all and were full of comedy moments. The same will be for Guardians of the Galaxy. You do know they made that trailer from just around of week of shooting right? The movie will have a story its not just going to be shoot em up and one liners. Give it time to develop and get a proper trailer.





  23. #22
    Dedicated Member
    Gantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    4,587 (2,400 Banked)
    Ironn man and avengers were just like avecha desribed. They had a serious tone to them.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

    Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

  24. Likes avecha likes this post
  25. #23
    Asset Manager
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,342
    Rep Power
    51
    Points
    17,161 (0 Banked)
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Iron Man and Avengers were not serious at all and were full of comedy moments. The same will be for Guardians of the Galaxy. You do know they made that trailer from just around of week of shooting right? The movie will have a story its not just going to be shoot em up and one liners. Give it time to develop and get a proper trailer.
    Might just be the text but i sense some hostility. It isn't for me but i hope others enjoy it.
    Same reason why i haven't and never will watch The Green Hornet.



  26. #24
    Dedicated Member
    Gantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    4,587 (2,400 Banked)
    Don't sense any hostility from him

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

    Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

  27. #25
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,295
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    35,378 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    Might just be the text but i sense some hostility. It isn't for me but i hope others enjoy it.
    Same reason why i haven't and never will watch The Green Hornet.
    We are all friends here so no hostility *hugs*
    Im just trying to say to expect Guardians of the Galaxy to be similar seriousness (maybe more comedic moments)as Iron Man and The Avengers. Just a question though. What made you think a movie featuring a walking, talking, space raccoon that shoots guns would be serious?
    Last edited by HellsJester; 08-14-2013 at 11:08.





Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.