Latest PSU headlines:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 212
    Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_
    .... Wow. I just played MGS3: Subsistence for the first time (I have not played Snake Eater) and wow... just wow. That is definetly one of my most favourite games of all time.
    Thats what happend with me and my first Metal Gear Game. the first time I beat Snake eater was the day after the X-Mas after the release of the game. I beat it in one sitting, with an exeption of a dinner break.

Superior Member

I tried playing it with the original camera, and boy, do I feel sory for those 3 million people. It's an alright camera, but is very frustrating and the new camera simply renders the previous one obsolete. It's so beautiful. And man, Secret Theatre is really funny (too bad I haven't played MGS2).
    Your signature is too big. Please read the New Signature Rules ~ Lp_Chris12

Apprentice

MGS3:Subsistence is one fun game, playing online is addicting...I'm still tring to learn the maps, but anyway the only thing I cant do is Salute!, does anybody know how to salute online??

Subsistence screen name

MGO

AJJets107
    EGM gave MGS 3 Sub two 10s and a 9.5.

Quote Originally Posted by tekken4life
    MGS3:Subsistence is one fun game, playing online is addicting...I'm still tring to learn the maps, but anyway the only thing I cant do is Salute!, does anybody know how to salute online??

Subsistence screen name

MGO
    triangle. some of the special characters have special salutes as well.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by chicagodave
    Quote Originally Posted by tekken4life

Subsistence screen name

MGO
    triangle. some of the special characters have special salutes as well.
    Thanks, I couldent figure out how to that...lol

MGS3: SE was SO awesome, best game ever on PS so far. Characters are great, wonderful story and well everything else is superb too . It was cool to see how Snake became the Big Boss. I hope there'll be some battle between Ocelot and Snake in MGS4 again . Hideo Kojima knows how to make Excellent games, /kneel.

Super Elite
    Items Atari
    I just got Subsistence, and its really fun, but the online isn't as fun as Socom or even Killzone. I really like the new camera style over MGS2, and I'm glad I bought it, but I wouldn't have bought it if I had the old MGS3. Subsistence doesn't add as much to MGS3 as Substance added to MGS2. Also, the story is way less crazy as MGS2. MGS2 had an insanely complex storyline.
    During E3 I check out the booth babes, and if that's wrong...then maybe I'm missing the point of E3

Master Guru

Bhvn login to MSN

hey man........login so everyone can chat.

The Marvelous One
    Is there anything wrong with fastforwarding the game clock while fighting The End, or is it just another way of beating him?

Its just another way of beating him. He just gets old an dies. IMO the best way of beating him, is to snipe him early on in the game, when you swim up near the docks (haven't played in a while so i can't remember the name of the place). You can just snipe him right there, and when you get to the forest where you fight him, you fight a whole group of the Ocelot unit, with snipers and everything.
    On a long enough time-line, everyones survival rate drops to zero.

The Marvelous One
    Another thing that's getting on my nerves. How do those arrows come out? They've been there since The Fear fight and I'm now at the The Fury fight. Damn, those arrows are getting on my nerves

hahah, I remembered hearing about something like that. If you do a certain thing they stay in you for the rest of the game. You must have done something without realizing. It would be funny if they were in cutscenes too.
    On a long enough time-line, everyones survival rate drops to zero.

The Marvelous One
    ^ Damnit! They've been in there since the cutscene before the fight with The Fear.

The Marvelous One
    I looked on Gamefaq.com, and they said;
    Get shot by one of The Fear's arrows and Cure it with everything execpt the
    knife and then let it heal. The arrow will stay there for the rest of the
    game
    I hate the arrows in me.

Apprentice

you know whats fun to do (preferably when you have Eva with u)? Spin them around in circles in the cure menue where it shows a model of them and spin them and spin them around then let go, get out of the main menu and watch them puke. i knocked Eva out and then made snake eat an Anaconda, and made him puke on her. I wonder how she liked that, digested anaconda all over her. I tried painting the floor the colour of puke but it disappears after a while.
    [img]The nemesis tyrant was generated in a Swedish windmill.[/img]

Super Elite

thats alot of spinning. But agreed on everything. Ive been a huge MGS fan since MGS on PS. ive played the first metal gear on nintendo but it was rather hard so i didnt get used to it till subsistance came, now im trying again but i cant get the enemy suit. anyway. I cannot wait till MGS4. i cant even look at pictures or i start to get all excited and stuff. its rather rediculouse. But im addicted to MGS online. my charecters name is either Valiance or Tyreal. started a new name so i could get fox or f.h easier.
    -52"LCD 1080p 120hz Philips,
    -PC= MSI motherboard / AMD Athlon 64x2 Duel Core 5000+ 2.61 GHz / 3 gigs ram / NVIDI GeForce 9500GT / Light scribe DVD burner drive / 750GB 7200RPM HDD
    -Playstation3= 250 GIG
    Custom LED lit DuelShock3SixAxis and 3 SixAxis controller

Thread Information