Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    nordost
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I am an MS and PS guy. I come here for both consoles. I am surprised you haven't called me a PS guy for praising the PS and their games. We can't enjoy both consoles and discuss both maturely?
    Not sure how mature your other post was

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Bring on the negative!! Woot!
    Cool story brah. Nothing more to discuss then, is there? /thread.
    Last edited by K2D; 08-20-2013 at 00:22.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That was nice. Xbox-one does have a strong launch lineup of exclusives and 3rd party games. Next year is gonna be even better with Titan Fall, Quantum Break, Destiny, The Division and next Halo game.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Can't wait for The Division!!

Soldier 95B
    What about Rainbow Six Patriots?! They released the first tease in 2011, and announced that it is a next gen game. Will we get it on X1 next year?

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Lots of great games on the X1. If only they wouldn't make me......nope nope....not going to say it. <sticks fork in leg>

....yeah.....lots of great games....ow
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Dedicated Member

MS and their fan are delusional ...as usual. The 360 has been dead for years and this is the best they can offer at launch? Solid, but nowhere near the best and Shadowfall alone crushes any of those games as the pre orders are higher.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNemesis View Post

MS and their fan are delusional ...as usual. The 360 has been dead for years and this is the best they can offer at launch? Solid, but nowhere near the best and Shadowfall alone crushes any of those games as the pre orders are higher.
    What is wrong with what they are offering at launch?

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim

Super Elite
    I agree with the article. Like the 360, it looks like they will continue with the great games going forward. I am glad they are not abandoning the game focus and core crowd.
    May I ask what great games were on the 360 that you couldn't play anywhere else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by dondidit View Post
    May I ask what great games were on the 360 that you couldn't play anywhere else?
    Yes you may.

12. Likes UkHardcore likes this post
    Veteran
    What about Rainbow Six Patriots?! They released the first tease in 2011, and announced that it is a next gen game. Will we get it on X1 next year?
    Pretty sure it got canned.
    Forza 5, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4 & Watchdogs - The Perfect Launch Line Up!

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    Solid, but nowhere near the best and Shadowfall alone crushes any of those games as the pre orders are higher.
    According to this logic the Call of Duty franchise is the best video game series in history.

Sometimes I feel like the only level headed Sony fan on this site.

Xbox One having a slightly better launch line up isn't going to hurt Sony. Like you said, preorder numbers are showing that, but they do have a more solid launch line up.

I fully do not expect the Xbox One library to be better than the PS4s for long.

15. Likes EHY893 likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Merchant View Post
    According to this logic the Call of Duty franchise is the best video game series in history.

Xbox One having a slightly better launch line up isn't going to hurt Sony. Like you said, preorder numbers are showing that, but they do have a more solid launch line up.

Finally. Some sense. I thought all hope was lost there for a minute.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    LordVenger
    Items User name style
    Titanfall is the only Xbone launch title I have the slightest jealousy over, and it's ultimately just a pretty FPS. And I'd be shocked it remains exclusive for the whole generation. Forza always looks nice but across three generations of the console war I've never bought a single straight up racer and I'm not planning to start now. As for Dead Rising 3, it might look interesting if I hadn't experienced Dead Rising 2...

I set a base rule a long time ago, there needs to be at least 10 exclusives that I just have to have before I'll buy a second or third platform. To date none of the Xbox platforms or Nintendo platforms have really reached that mark. Given that I have four gaming platforms with my laptop, my ipad and my Vita I may even up the minimum number of must have exclusives for extra platforms. Especially as it looks more and more like I'll be keeping my PS3 around for gaming for a while after my PS4 arrives.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim

That's insulting.
    Be Together - Not the same.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    Titanfall is the only Xbone launch title I have the slightest jealousy over, and it's ultimately just a pretty FPS. And I'd be shocked it remains exclusive for the whole generation. Forza always looks nice but across three generations of the console war I've never bought a single straight up racer and I'm not planning to start now. As for Dead Rising 3, it might look interesting if I hadn't experienced Dead Rising 2...

I set a base rule a long time ago, there needs to be at least 10 exclusives that I just have to have before I'll buy a second or third platform. To date none of the Xbox platforms or Nintendo platforms have really reached that mark. Given that I have four gaming platforms with my laptop, my ipad and my Vita I may even up the minimum number of must have exclusives for extra platforms. Especially as it looks more and more like I'll be keeping my PS3 around for gaming for a while after my PS4 arrives.
    Titanfall isn't a launch title it comes out Spring 2014.

Super Elite

Dead and the only thing that kept it alive was COD and Halo and gears lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    Finally. Some sense. I thought all hope was lost there for a minute.
    Why? Because he agrees with your opinion? So if other people disagree with your opinion and happen to prefer Sony's game lineup then I guess that means that they have no sense? lol Apparently youre not as unbiased as you pretend to be.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 08-20-2013 at 05:50.

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    Going to have to eat a bit of crow here. My last post I was under the assumption that Titanfall was a launch title.
    Without that, the launch line ups are pretty comparable.

I'd personally get Dead Rising 3 over Killzone, but I think I'm in the minority there. Going to say now neither console has a clearly better launch line up.

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    That's insulting.
    Maybe it's an American expression. "Sometimes I feel like I'm the only _____ around here." Is really not supposed to be taken as insulting, it's expressing frustration, not accusations.
    Last edited by Merchant; 08-20-2013 at 05:45.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Going to have to eat a bit of crow here. My last post I was under the assumption that Titanfall was a launch title.
    Without that, the launch line ups are pretty comparable.

I'd personally get Dead Rising 3 over Killzone, but I think I'm in the minority there. Going to say now neither console has a clearly better launch line up.

Maybe it's an American expression. "Sometimes I feel like I'm the only _____ around here." Is really not supposed to be taken as insulting, it's expressing frustration, not accusations.
    Sorry - might be a non-American thing to assume self-deprecation and tongue-in-cheek.

Wasn't really insulted - but I will say that there are more "level-headed" fans of either console out there than not. It's unfortunately often that the loudest and most irate are the ones with a problem (trolls).
    Be Together - Not the same.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Sorry - might be a non-American thing to assume self-deprecation and tongue-in-cheek. Wasn't really insulted - but I will say that there are more "level-headed" fans of either console out there than not. It's unfortunately often that the loudest and most irate are the ones with a problem (trolls).
    I'm an American and I took his comment the same way that you did. lol But at least he clarified what he meant.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by on the rocks View Post
    I'm thinking you ms guys must really enjoy the negative. Why else come to a playstation forum to discuss Xbox?
    Yep, and then on top of that they actually complain about other members being Playstation biased on a Playstation site. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 08-20-2013 at 06:30.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    I am sure it is a good candidate of best tv box , don't know about games tho.
    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Quote Originally Posted by UkHardcore View Post
    Pretty sure it got canned.
    If I remember correctly it just got changed to The Division.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Thread Information