Latest PSU headlines:

Elite Sage
    Items Manchester United
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Can you guys help get the word about my non-profit comic book around?

Sorry if this is not allowed here. I used to be very active in this corner, and got into art because of making sigs on here! So I knew that you guys would be the best to come to for help/advice on getting the word around about my non-profit comic book "Wireman" that teaches urban youth how to read in a cool way!

If you donate 10$ you get a 10$ gift card to Dominoes for FREE! It is such a great deal, you get pizza for normal price, and get to support a cool comic!

However, I have had problems promoting it, and I am not sure we are going to reach our goal.

If you guys have any advice for good art/design places to share this info, I would really appreciate it!

You can learn all about Wireman here:

Remember, if you would like to donate 10$, you will receive a free 10$ dominoes gift card. (It is not limit one per customer, so you can get as many as you can)

Donation site is here (Indiegogo Wireman Page)

Thank you for any donation, or for just reading about our comic. The first two issues are completely free so feel free to check them out. We hope to make it all free soon!

If you have any free time, a tweet or a facebook share would be amazing

Thanks for you time!

Spider
    Last edited by Spider; 08-20-2013 at 01:31.
    Love United
    --------

Thread Information