Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    What time do servers go up sat?
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    i read something like 5am, but i've also seen 2am and 8am

PSN ID : Azimuth85

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Servers go up same time as usual.

Lol, poor Azi, this game really hates you, lol.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Worked finally

at first i got the error with my code ... updated my profile COMPLETELY (i was missing gender lol), Log in at the language selection screen of the code redeem site... THEN select language... enter the code manually (dont copy/paste it) select PS3, select redeem and confirm....
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Finally got my code!!!!!!

Whoop,

lucky cuz it will take 2 days to download the client!!!!

Do we have to delete the beta 4 client???

Also as i am going to be a midlander i will be changing me name, probably to Twitchy Zeburn or Amelia Zeburn as they are both character names i have used in the past (well the surname i used in the past was Haze but hey)

any suggestions?

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazeburnout View Post
    Finally got my code!!!!!!

Whoop,

lucky cuz it will take 2 days to download the client!!!!

Do we have to delete the beta 4 client???

Also as i am going to be a midlander i will be changing me name, probably to Twitchy Zeburn or Amelia Zeburn as they are both character names i have used in the past (well the surname i used in the past was Haze but hey)

any suggestions?
    If you are PS3, just redeem the code and nothing else. Keep the Phase 4 client, don't download anything else.

PC, follow the Mogstation instructions, redeem your code and finish downloading the client i'm guessing?

I'm gonna be blunt, don't use Twitchy. When i'm happy, i 'Twitch'. I couldn't look at your character the same.

You could always choose a name following the Lore?

7. Likes Bluehazeburnout likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Well I got the email confirming my PS3 code I had to redeem and the address had a UK address on it. So I went into my profile and changed everything. The code I get is the same... I have yet to really try it but I am so doubtful.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth85 View Post
    Well I got the email confirming my PS3 code I had to redeem and the address had a UK address on it. So I went into my profile and changed everything. The code I get is the same... I have yet to really try it but I am so doubtful.
    when people used that code on US they got the client fine.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Try it ASAP and let me know how you get on.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Quote Originally Posted by avecha View Post
    If you are PS3, just redeem the code and nothing else. Keep the Phase 4 client, don't download anything else.

PC, follow the Mogstation instructions, redeem your code and finish downloading the client i'm guessing?

I'm gonna be blunt, don't use Twitchy. When i'm happy, i 'Twitch'. I couldn't look at your character the same.

You could always choose a name following the Lore?
    Right looked at the lore and it's mediavel european names.

I have a list to choose from:

Tilla
    Amelia
    Ava
    Bliss
    Cass
    Letitia
    Tristana
    Ysabel

(these are the ones i like)

Any ideas to narrow it down? and i need to think of an agressive last name like swift or battlehand or something.

Gah! i hate choosing names

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazeburnout View Post
    Right looked at the lore and it's mediavel european names.

I have a list to choose from:

Tilla
    Amelia
    Ava
    Bliss
    Cass
    Letitia
    Tristana
    Ysabel

(these are the ones i like)

Any ideas to narrow it down? and i need to think of an agressive last name like swift or battlehand or something.

Gah! i hate choosing names
    So you're a Hyur?

Hyuran first names are remarkably similar to Anglo Saxon, Celtic, and Briton names that appeared in medieval (pre-17thth century) Europe.

Last names are usually based off of professions, or locations of where they or their families lived. They may also represent a person’s outward features (i.e. brown hair leading to the surname ‘browne’)

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    So you're a Hyur?

Hyuran first names are remarkably similar to Anglo Saxon, Celtic, and Briton names that appeared in medieval (pre-17thth century) Europe.

Last names are usually based off of professions, or locations of where they or their families lived. They may also represent a person’s outward features (i.e. brown hair leading to the surname ‘browne’)
    Yes i am a Hyur Highlander though, not a midlander so the last names tend to be more aggressive

Hyur – Highlanders
    ---------------------------

Highlander first names are remarkably similar to medieval European names that have Germanic or Normandic roots.

As the Highlanders are a warring race, their last names tend to sound more...violent, as they will often adopt the colorful nicknames they have earned during battle.

Male

Aethlwold Hunter
    Hunfrid Longblade
    Lewenhart Boarsblood

Female

Sigberta Strong
    Orieldis Blacke
    Bergard Thorne

Fun Fact: Some Midlanders like to joke that because Highlander names have a very Roegadyn feel to them (in addition to highlanders being very large and muscular), that the clan is somehow “less Hyuran.” Many an alehouse brawl has broken out as a result of a Midlander in his cups uttering such quips as ‘Your mother was a Sea Wolf ’ in the presence of a Highlander. Needless to say, most of these quarrels do not end well for the instigator.

Miqo'te Bard
    my codes arrived in mail as well

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    so yeah, the code I got was a UK code. I also for the error code 8005126 (or something like that) from my store. That was me following Yuuichi's advice to "just keep trying" my code. Turns out its a security code and I'm locked out of inputting codes for 24 hours from the last time I tried to enter the code (30 mins ago). lol FML

So heed my advice feelw PSers, if you get the 800code from inputting invalid codes in the PS store, stop trying.

oh well, it gives me time to get a US code from square I guess.

PSN ID
    voicebox88
    So. I got the code from Amazon, redeemed it (finally!) on the square enix site and got emailed a code. Redeemed that code on the PS3 and downloaded the client (even tho i already had Phase 4 client and i think they merged together as I only have one client now on my PS3).

Do i have to do anything else? was going to access the new client to see if i needed to link my account again or download some more stuff, but PSN has gone down for maintenance.

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    so yeah, the code I got was a UK code. I also for the error code 8005126 (or something like that) from my store. That was me following Yuuichi's advice to "just keep trying" my code. Turns out its a security code and I'm locked out of inputting codes for 24 hours from the last time I tried to enter the code (30 mins ago). lol FML

So heed my advice feelw PSers, if you get the 800code from inputting invalid codes in the PS store, stop trying.

oh well, it gives me time to get a US code from square I guess.
    That was me who gave you that advice. I meant keep trying your early access code on the website.

@ voicebox, All you do now is wait for 2am saturday. Everything is already linked up.

Super Elite
    wow...cant believe i was actually able to figure out what the faded code was. going to download the client right now

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSiCkOfYoU View Post
    wow...cant believe i was actually able to figure out what the faded code was. going to download the client right now
    If you have the phase 4 client you don't have to download anything. Just redeem the code.
    Are you PS3?

Super Elite
    If you have the phase 4 client you don't have to download anything. Just redeem the code.
    Are you PS3?
    Yeah I have it on ps3.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    I haven't received my EA code yet. How long did it take to come in for you guys after purchasing the game? I Did however start the FF launcher and went through the steps already and confirmed everything, and it said i was ready for early access at 5am on Sat. DO I even need a pre order code in this situation?

PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust514:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Unaidedhipo5 View Post
    I haven't received my EA code yet. How long did it take to come in for you guys after purchasing the game? I Did however start the FF launcher and went through the steps already and confirmed everything, and it said i was ready for early access at 5am on Sat. DO I even need a pre order code in this situation?
    PS3 or PC?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    ps3

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by Unaidedhipo5 View Post
    ps3
    You downloaded the game from the PS store?

If so, then you don't need to do anything further.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Yeah I downloaded the beta from there, then purchased the game. I didnt actually have to download it again sice the beta is the full game too. Cool mate, thanks!!!

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    sooo... i downloaded the new early access client and deleted the phase 4 client.... i should be fine carrying my Phase 4 Character over right?
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Thread Information