Latest PSU headlines:

Soldier 95B

Thumbs up Fable Legends announced as an online, Xbox One exclusive

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57...one-exclusive/

Microsoft has teased a brand new Fable game, that the company says is headed exclusively to the Xbox One. Developed by Lionhead Studios, the newest instalment in the fantasy franchise is called Fable Legends, and takes place in an always-online world, Microsoft says.

The game was only teased in a brief CGI video, which you can see below, but expect much more info to start flowing shortly.

What we do know so far is that Legends will let you play the role of either a hero or a villain, in classic moral-dilemma style, and will feature Microsoft's SmartGlass tech, which sees the Xbox One communicating with your smart phone or tablet. The teaser trailer could suggest that 'heroes' will face hordes of enemies controlled by a 'villain' player.
    So in love with the Fable series. Looking forward to this always online version of Fable too.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    I enjoyed Fable II. Never did play the OG or Fable III (although I do have it on my HD right now thanks to Games with Gold). I wonder if I'll enjoy this online Fable. I'll most likely wait a little bit and see how it gets on.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Interested. My kids, excited.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This is a reason why i'd get an xbox one. and its not online only. woo

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    ANDYENG
    I love the fable games but feel they could be better. Maybe microsoft could invest more in their other franchises instead just halo.

Hopefully this one will do the series justest.

Thread Information