Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Forum Sage
    The Sith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    7,523
    Rep Power
    81
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple

    Xbox one Ui Guide revealed.


    uuummmmm...Fried Beer iis a reality.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    UkHardcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,097
    Rep Power
    70
    Nice pic of Deadmau5
    Forza 5, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4 & Watchdogs - The Perfect Launch Line Up!

  3. #3
    Elite Guru
    EHY893's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,566
    Rep Power
    72
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Hmm not sure if I like it. Might grow on me though.

  4. #4
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Why haven't they shown the pop up guide yet? I want to see the friends lists, the options screens etc. I love the dashboard, but I want to see more.

  5. Likes UkHardcore likes this post
  6. #5
    Elite Guru
    EHY893's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,566
    Rep Power
    72
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    Why haven't they shown the pop up guide yet? I want to see the friends lists, the options screens etc. I love the dashboard, but I want to see more.
    Yeah this.

  7. #6
    Forum Guru
    Insanehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,673
    Rep Power
    70
    What I want to see is if it performs as good as the E3 'demo'.

  8. #7
    Forum Overseer
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    39,438
    Rep Power
    247
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I have to see a lot more than what is shown. If it's all like that, then I dislike it a lot.




  9. #8
    Forum Sage
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,716
    Rep Power
    103
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    I really like it. So clean.

    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

  10. #9
    Sonata Dusk
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,248
    Rep Power
    142
    It's alright. I think it'll work well enough for a console. I just hope it's slick and responsive. I hate GUIs that have weight to them.

  11. #10
    Forum Overseer
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    39,438
    Rep Power
    247
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I think its ugly as hell. A bunch of green boxes on once side. No art direction, no style. Ugh. It's pathetic looking to me.




  12. Likes mistercrow likes this post
  13. #11
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    80
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I think its ugly as hell. A bunch of green boxes on once side. No art direction, no style. Ugh. It's pathetic looking to me.
    lol..Those are just pins.... I think it looks good. You know MS will be updating every year anyway.

  14. #12
    Forum Overseer
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    39,438
    Rep Power
    247
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    lol..Those are just pins.... I think it looks good. You know MS will be updating every year anyway.
    I know they are pins. That doesn't change the fact that it looks BLEH to me. Squares with text. That's what I see with those. I don't like it. Show me the full interface, that is actually artistic, shows some visual direction.. and that'll make me happy.




  15. #13
    Super Elite
    dondidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,187
    Rep Power
    61
    I don't like windows 8 so I don't like this layout. MEH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

  16. Likes F34R likes this post
  17. #14
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,571
    Rep Power
    80
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I know they are pins. That doesn't change the fact that it looks BLEH to me. Squares with text. That's what I see with those. I don't like it. Show me the full interface, that is actually artistic, shows some visual direction.. and that'll make me happy.
    I'm sure this is just a sample. There is still plenty more to see. 1080p panes are gonna be nice.

  18. #15
    Forum Overseer
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    39,438
    Rep Power
    247
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I'm sure this is just a sample. There is still plenty more to see. 1080p panes are gonna be nice.
    I sure hope so.




  19. #16
    Community and Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Age
    44
    Posts
    9,161
    Rep Power
    118
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Hard to get excited about another implementation of the Windows 8 interface.








  20. #17
    Supreme Veteran
    A7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    128
    It looks dull and lifeless, it's clean but so what?

    It needs some life put into it, some variation and with color schemes.
    Gaming on all platforms right now.

  21. #18
    Forum Overseer
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    39,438
    Rep Power
    247
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by A7MAD View Post
    It looks dull and lifeless, it's clean but so what?

    It needs some life put into it, some variation and with color schemes.
    Exactly. I'm on the same page with this one.




  22. #19
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    Yeah this.
    I bet Major Nelson will have a video on it soon. The UI is the best looking for the next gen consoles though. Glad to see how clean it is. Ad free home page of course.

  23. #20
    Elite Member
    Merchant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,534
    Rep Power
    70
    Items User name style
    This is great, everyone knows what a great critically acclaimed success Windows 8 is. Why not put it on Xbox One?

  24. #21
    Elite Guru
    EHY893's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,566
    Rep Power
    72
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    I bet Major Nelson will have a video on it soon. The UI is the best looking for the next gen consoles though. Glad to see how clean it is. Ad free home page of course.
    I actually prefer the PS4 interface for looks so far.. still haven't seen enough of the Xbox One interface to make a proper judgement on it.

  25. #22
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    I actually prefer the PS4 interface for looks so far.. still haven't seen enough of the Xbox One interface to make a proper judgement on it.
    As of right now, the PS4 one looks too busy for my tastes. I guess I am only going by the one they had shown on stage at the reveal event in May for the Xbox One, as they were showcasing all the snap features.

    I hope to see a final build soon of everything in action.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.