Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 38 of 38
  1. #26
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,442
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    1,988 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    What if that suspect was only hit by the last bullet that was fired? What if he was hit in the left foot by eight bullets? Premeditated lol. /smh Nice way to assume that the suspect was hit and killed by every single bullet lol.

    Since you say the first three were justified... what if the first bullet killed the suspect? Is it illegal to fire more rounds into a dead body? When did this suspect even die?
    That suspect fell with the first bullet and the two following said first bullet. I seriously doubt a cop would waste eight bullets on a foot. The pause between the time he fired the first three bullets and the time he fired the next six bullets is unmistakable. You can "lol" your way through this all you want but that cop murdered that person. He wanted to shoot someone that day.

    If the first shot killed him, then I'd wager that six of those eight shots showed malice. Like I said before, the first three can easily be construed as necessary and I'm giving the benefit of the doubt on those first three bullets. The following six aren't. Still, the prosecution is going to have to prove it. Hopefully they'll recognize the pause in the shooting.

  2. #27
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,118
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    147,795 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    That suspect fell with the first bullet and the two following said first bullet. I seriously doubt a cop would waste eight bullets on a foot. The pause between the time he fired the first three bullets and the time he fired the next six bullets is unmistakable. You can "lol" your way through this all you want but that cop murdered that person. He wanted to shoot someone that day.

    If the first shot killed him, then I'd wager that six of those eight shots showed malice. Like I said before, the first three can easily be construed as necessary and I'm giving the benefit of the doubt on those first three bullets. The following six aren't. Still, the prosecution is going to have to prove it. Hopefully they'll recognize the pause in the shooting.
    So you saw the bullet hit the guy and he fell? The first few shots could have missed the guy, and he crouched and hid. It's just mind boggling how people can make so many assumptions to fit how they think it went down. Then also claim they know the mental status of someone they see on a video. Yes. If a cop shoots someone, that means they previously said, "Hey, ya know.. I hope I get to shoot and kill someone today." I'm sure he went there with the intent to kill someone regardless of the situation. It's all right there on the video. What you can see in that video is plain as day, and proves your point dramatically. smh

    Basically you know shots were fired, and the suspect died. Oh yea, suspect had a knife too. That's all you know in reality.

    My partner had to shoot and kill someone almost three years ago. He received the same type of "feedback" from a lot of people. Even the family members that were standing right there when it happened said the same things you're saying here. Even though they called the police and told us that the guy has a gun and was going to kill them all. Even when my partner, standing in cover of his patrol car, constantly told the guy to drop the gun, had to shoot this guy when he pointed his gun at the girlfriend. The girlfriend, and the family that was right there said that this guy wasn't actually going to pull the trigger, and the officer shouldn't have murdered him.

    ffs, get real.
    Last edited by F34R; 08-21-2013 at 14:27.




  3. #28
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,442
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    1,988 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    So you saw the bullet hit the guy and he fell? The first few shots could have missed the guy, and he crouched and hid. It's just mind boggling how people can make so many assumptions to fit how they think it went down. Then also claim they know the mental status of someone they see on a video. Yes. If a cop shoots someone, that means they previously said, "Hey, ya know.. I hope I get to shoot and kill someone today." I'm sure he went there with the intent to kill someone regardless of the situation. It's all right there on the video. What you can see in that video is plain as day, and proves your point dramatically. smh

    Basically you know shots were fired, and the suspect died. Oh yea, suspect had a knife too. That's all you know in reality.

    My partner had to shoot and kill someone almost three years ago. He received the same type of "feedback" from a lot of people. Even the family members that were standing right there when it happened said the same things you're saying here. Even though they called the police and told us that the guy has a gun and was going to kill them all. Even when my partner, standing in cover of his patrol car, constantly told the guy to drop the gun, had to shoot this guy when he pointed his gun at the girlfriend. The girlfriend, and the family that was right there said that this guy wasn't actually going to pull the trigger, and the officer shouldn't have murdered him.

    ffs, get real.
    You'd say just about anything to back up a fellow officer. And you even included the "smh" to make it legitimate. Obviously, since the guy was already on the floor when the officer fired the additional six bullets, those bullets were necessary to keep him in check. Let's not forget the totally necessary taser for good measure because we all know, it's ALL necessary and appropriate force.

    Since you're a cop, WE HAD BETTER ACCEPT YOUR AUTHORITY AND EVERY ACTION WITHOUT QUESTION, WITHOUT COMPLAINT AND BECAUSE... $#@! YEAH, YOU HAVE THE BADGE AND THE GUN!!! ROAR!!! THAT CLIP IS FOR YOUR PROTECTION, SCUM! NOW EAT THESE MOTHERFUCKING BULLETS BECAUSE I'M A BADASS AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE $#@! I WANT AND BECAUSE I HAVE A BADGE AND A GUN, $#@!!!! ROOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!! i'M A MOTHERFUCKING OFFICER!!! i'M ABOVE THE LAW!!! I AM THE LAW!!!

    /sarcasm

  4. #29
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,118
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    147,795 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I haven't said a single thing to back him up. I'm talking about the actual events. How the hell do you actually know what is even going on? You can see a guy with a knife, he walks away, he walks back towards them, and shots are fired. Now you can't see him. They are still talking to him, and more shots are fired. Then you can hear what I'd believe is a tazer being deployed. You should be a witness for the prosecution because you know how many bullets hit the guy, etc.

    At no time have I said what he did was right, wrong, or otherwise. I even said earlier, based on the video alone, I wouldn't have fired the shots when that cop did.

    Now, take your summary here. You add on stuff you can't see, nor hear, but it must have happened the way you're explaining it. I don't know why it has to be listed in the way you said it, unless of course, you can hear everything and see everything that no one else is able to see or hear in that video.

    Your sarcasm is also noted. Yeah, because I don't say this is a murder, dump cop, etc., now I'm someone just like this cop? Puhlease... you know how many people I put in jail, and prison, that came to the hospital to try and help me, give me flowers, donated money to my medical bills, after my accident? More than 50. People that were in jail for a year or less, two that were in prison for four years, and dozens of people that had been given tickets for various offenses.

    They went against the grain and came to help me even though I want them all dead, and people must accept my authority.




  5. #30
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,582
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    79,174 (302,302 Banked)
    fear did you ever shoot anyone/killed them?



  6. #31
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,118
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    147,795 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    fear did you ever shoot anyone/killed them?
    Nope. Neither. I have been shot though, if that helps.

    I've been in several situations where a step forward, or an arm moved from their sides, would have been a different day for them compared to what it was when they followed my directions.
    Last edited by F34R; 08-21-2013 at 19:24.




  7. #32
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,582
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    79,174 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Nope. Neither. I have been shot though, if that helps.
    wow that's $#@!ty

    well back on this topic this happen in canada where nobody has guns but gang bangers and cops
    this kid had a knife nothing else, the cop should of waited for the tazer.
    this kid was alived today he will get help he needed and not go to jail



  8. #33
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,442
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    1,988 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I haven't said a single thing to back him up. I'm talking about the actual events. How the hell do you actually know what is even going on? You can see a guy with a knife, he walks away, he walks back towards them, and shots are fired. Now you can't see him. They are still talking to him, and more shots are fired. Then you can hear what I'd believe is a tazer being deployed. You should be a witness for the prosecution because you know how many bullets hit the guy, etc.

    At no time have I said what he did was right, wrong, or otherwise. I even said earlier, based on the video alone, I wouldn't have fired the shots when that cop did.

    Now, take your summary here. You add on stuff you can't see, nor hear, but it must have happened the way you're explaining it. I don't know why it has to be listed in the way you said it, unless of course, you can hear everything and see everything that no one else is able to see or hear in that video.

    Your sarcasm is also noted. Yeah, because I don't say this is a murder, dump cop, etc., now I'm someone just like this cop? Puhlease... you know how many people I put in jail, and prison, that came to the hospital to try and help me, give me flowers, donated money to my medical bills, after my accident? More than 50. People that were in jail for a year or less, two that were in prison for four years, and dozens of people that had been given tickets for various offenses.

    They went against the grain and came to help me even though I want them all dead, and people must accept my authority.
    Oh please. You can hear it quite plainly and CLEAR how many shots he fired, when, the time elapsed between each shot and the sound of the taser. It wasn't difficult to see where the person being dealt with was either and it's $#@!ing damn hard to prove he still posed enough of a threat to warrant the six additional bullets and the taser he received. Now, I'll admit that what we see of the person after the initial three shots fired into him as opposed to what the officer sees is much less but from the sound of the six shots AFTER the initial three shots, it would seem there was intent and malice involved. If the person posed enough of a threat, those six shots would have been closer together. Regardless though. The taser at that point was wholly unnecessary. So once again, it seems to boil down to, "I'm a motherfucking badass cause $#@! yeah".

  9. #34
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,118
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    147,795 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    wow that's $#@!ty

    well back on this topic this happen in canada where nobody has guns but gang bangers and cops
    this kid had a knife nothing else, the cop should of waited for the tazer.
    this kid was alived today he will get help he needed and not go to jail
    We can back seat quarterback this forever.... neither of us were there. We have a video, that you can't see much. I wouldn't crucify anyone based on that video alone. I'd really want to hear from anyone that actually saw/heard more than what that video shows. I'd like to read the reports all those officers wrote regarding that incident. Otherwise, I see someone with a knife, and hear gun fire, and a tazer sound. That's all I get from that video.

    A knife... 30 feet away, and one step towards me and you're dead. PERIOD. 30 feet. That is as close to me as you're getting with a knife, without a shot fired.

    You say tazer vs knife. That isn't how it works. Most, if not all, agencies use a force continuum. Basically, without a huge explanation, it means that you use force above what the "suspect" uses. A knife is a lethal weapon. A tazer is a non-lethal weapon. It doesn't work like that. Sorry.

    You wanna take your chances in real life, when someone with a knife attacks you, go ahead. I'll rather be tried by twelve instead of carried by six.

    One more experience I've had since you brought up getting this guy some help instead of jail.

    The night I was hit by a car, and died twice, but lived... I took a guy to the hospital instead of jail. He was super drunk, could barely walk on his own, yet he was trying to start fights, hitting people with beer bottles. One of his cousins said he normally doesn't act like this, and they think he ran out of his medicine. So, I handcuffed him after he hit me in the face when I was trying to calm him down. I called for an ambulance. We went to the hospital. I called his family to get up there to give info on what might be causing this problem besides the alcohol. After his mother got there, and they gave him an injection of something, he was calm. I got another call to go deal with, so I went ahead and left. As I was walking out, his grandmother was walking in and thanked me for helping him.

    This was just at 2:00AM. I went on this other call. About thirty minutes later, I found the people I was looking for, they were walking on the side of the road. I pulled over and was talking to them. I was on the side of the car that wasn't near the road. Next think I know, it's been a week since that night, and I'm in a brain surgery unit. Guess who hit me by accident? The 85 year old grandmother that I had just helped her family instead of taking their grandson to jail.

    The world works in a weird way at times. If I had taken him to jail, then none of that would have happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Oh please. You can hear it quite plainly and CLEAR how many shots he fired, when, the time elapsed between each shot and the sound of the taser. It wasn't difficult to see where the person being dealt with was either and it's $#@!ing damn hard to prove he still posed enough of a threat to warrant the six additional bullets and the taser he received. Now, I'll admit that what we see of the person after the initial three shots fired into him as opposed to what the officer sees is much less but from the sound of the six shots AFTER the initial three shots, it would seem there was intent and malice involved. If the person posed enough of a threat, those six shots would have been closer together. Regardless though. The taser at that point was wholly unnecessary. So once again, it seems to boil down to, "I'm a motherfucking badass cause $#@! yeah".
    Yeah, and you know everything. I never said you can't hear how many shots were fired, or the time lapse between the volleys. Where was this guy? Can you see him? You have some pretty damn good vision if you can see through the bus at where he is. Again, you assume he was hit with first three bullets lol. Can you pick lottery numbers for me please?

    I hope for anyone charged with a crime, you are not on the jury. You seem to make up your mind from the onset of an incident, without actually knowing all what happened, and why it happened. People are innocent until proven guilty in court, but outside the court, you feel he's guilty already.
    Last edited by F34R; 08-21-2013 at 19:52.




  10. #35
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,582
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    79,174 (302,302 Banked)
    i'm going keep u update on this



  11. #36
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,118
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    147,795 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    i'm going keep u update on this
    Let me ask you this. If it comes to light that the guy told the cops that if I come out of this bus, I'm going to kill you. What would your opinion of this be then?




  12. #37
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,582
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    79,174 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Let me ask you this. If it comes to light that the guy told the cops that if I come out of this bus, I'm going to kill you. What would your opinion of this be then?
    i still won't shoot him but he came at me hard then i will shoot him but not 9/8 times.
    i won't even point my gun at him(but my i be really ) its takes less then sec to pull it out and shoot him



  13. #38
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,118
    Rep Power
    244
    Points
    147,795 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    i still won't shoot him but he came at me hard then i will shoot him but not 9/8 times.
    i won't even point my gun at him(but my i be really ) its takes less then sec to pull it out and shoot him
    Let me give you this scenario. It's something we do in defensive training. Take a friend of yours, move him 30 feet back, give him a plastic knife. Get yourself a fake gun, or a cap gun, and put it in a holster (your front pocket if need be, or in a belt to simulate a holster). Now, tell him to run as fast as he can to stab you, before you shoot him.

    You can't react until after he takes one step forward in the run. After each time, reduce the distance by 10 feet.

    Here is an example:





  14. Likes Beast of Bourbon likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.