Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Logitech G600 Gaming Mouse Anyone got or Had one ??

The reason I ask is because my G9X has stopped Working completely and Logitech are offering me a G600 as a warranty Replacement as the G9X series mouse has been Phased out ,so was wondering if they where any Good ??

Looking at the pics of it im not a fan of having multiple buttons on the Side & it doesn't say you can add weights to it as I like to have a bit of weight in my G9X I wished they still did the G9X mouse as I really liked it but I think the kink in the Cable just outside the Mouse has stopped it from Working as but theres no Damage or exposed wires at all

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    The G9 shape is ace but the build quality is sucky. Mine started to rattle after a few months due to the grips that can be changed coming loose. I persevered for a couple years with it until it got so bad I could actually move the grip without the main body of mouse moving and registering on screen.

For starters I wouldn't say the G600 is an equivalent, G9 and G600 are totally different beasts.
    I would say the G500 is an equivalent as it is practically the same specs, super fast mouse wheel, weights, lights, programmable on board memory.

Looks like they redesigned the G500 and call it the G500s now.
    http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/pro...r-gaming-mouse
    Last edited by keefy; 08-21-2013 at 18:38.

3. Likes John25 likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    The G9 shape is ace but the build quality is sucky. Mine started to rattle after a few months due to the grips that can be changed coming loose. I persevered for a couple years with it until it got so bad I could actually move the grip without the main body of mouse moving and registering on screen.

Unless you really need all those buttons I wouldn't bother with the G600. Tell them you would prefer the G500 as it is practically the same specs, super fast mouse wheel, weights, lights, programmable on board memory.
    Yea it's the Shape of the G9 is what I like most about it as I have the Wide grip with two 4 & 7oz weights in it ,but there was no Way I could get the two kinks out of the Cable which is what I think killed it , I have just updated my Warranty question asking if I could get another G9X as I really don't like the look of the G600 & even if it has a faster DPI or more buttons for MMO Games

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Hmm i only got the G700 so i don't know if it helps but it's a great mouse imo.
    You can use it wired and wireless (with small dongle).

The mouse is pretty heavy and after i got used to it i have to say that it's the best mouse i ever had.
    There are a lot of possive reviews on the net - check it out maybe it's something for you too.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I had one. I do not use because I bought from Amazon and had two crap out on me with in three days. I can tell you when it worked it was great. Buttons are layed out nicely on side for thumb(a plus for me as on my right hand my thumb has no join but this mouse was easy to work with). It fit in my hand nice. After a while you can get a sense for key layout. It does have two bumps on some buttons so you know where your at. Overall a great mouse. Really does not get warm feeling like the razor naga does.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

7. Likes John25 likes this post
    PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    I got and I honestly like it, though its also the only mouse Ive ever had that broke (Right click stopped working, thankfully it was within the three year or whatever warranty lol)

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

9. Likes John25 likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Hmm i only got the G700 so i don't know if it helps but it's a great mouse imo.
    You can use it wired and wireless (with small dongle).

The mouse is pretty heavy and after i got used to it i have to say that it's the best mouse i ever had.
    There are a lot of possive reviews on the net - check it out maybe it's something for you too.
    Yep the G700s is looks like a good replacement but costs 20 quid more than the G600s, So I have asked Logitech if I could get the G700s instead & I would pay the Extra cost Hopefully they reply that I can get it.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Ohh The G700s works with a wire too and is rechargeable unlike other controller devices.

G700s is 90
    http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/pro...s-gaming-mouse

It seems tLogitech added an S to all their G mice and also another 10-20 quid. G400 used to cost between 26-35 quid and now withthe added S its 50.
    Damn shame.
    Last edited by keefy; 08-22-2013 at 22:20.

Thread Information