PSU Live Streamer

AC4 Gamescom Stealth Trailer

Hmm, looks like theres a hitman moment in there where he disguises himself as someone else.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

Super Elite
    I know the nipple is red and scarred and probably running dry on milk at this point, but I don't care--these games always deliver. I just wish Ubisoft would have the balls to abandon the Eden/Alien story that no one cares about at this point, and just let us enjoy stories about 'assassins' (at this point: yeah, right, like they're anything but thugs with merchandise) doing their thing against nefarious evil-doers.

The only parts that I absolutely dread in these games is everything relating to the animus.

PSN ID
    Jahedur123
    Love this game!!!!

PSN ID
    star
    EA’s COO Peter Moore has discussed the company’s approach to game life-spans and how regular updated content and streams of larger add-ons keep a title alive well after launch is now the foundation of how it approaches new releases. Moore stressed that this is no longer about a new core title releasing every few years, but that games are now like living organisms.
    NEHAL

PSN ID
    star
    EA’s COO Peter Moore has discussed the company’s approach to game life-spans and how regular updated content and streams of larger add-ons keep a title alive well after launch is now the foundation of how it approaches new releases. Moore stressed that this is no longer about a new core title releasing every few years, but that games are now like living organisms.
    NEHAL

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Forcedme View Post
    I know the nipple is red and scarred and probably running dry on milk at this point, but I don't care--these games always deliver. I just wish Ubisoft would have the balls to abandon the Eden/Alien story that no one cares about at this point, and just let us enjoy stories about 'assassins' (at this point: yeah, right, like they're anything but thugs with merchandise) doing their thing against nefarious evil-doers.

The only parts that I absolutely dread in these games is everything relating to the animus.
    I thought they got rid of the animus now?

Thread Information