Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Meh.. I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. It's a pre-order that never had a date to begin with.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    Exactly...

From Wiki for added info
    Don't know a single person with a cable card. In fact,I am finding more and more people getting cable/satellite boxes all the time.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Funny I didn't notice that MS never actually announced a release date. They said November and I assumed sometime before the PS4.
    Except in nordics somewhere in 2014.

I guess the TV monster is not an easy one to master. Depthless waters and all that.

On the move with Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    It'll be in November, according to what Major Nelson said in his streaming thing.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    It'll be in November, according to what Major Nelson said in his streaming thing.
    Come on fear give us a date to keep that streak going.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Come on fear give us a date to keep that streak going.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Nov. 8th.

7. Likes sainraja likes this post
    Veteran
    I thought they were waiting for the PS4 release maybe and release it like a week before or something just to try and gain some more customers, but it is a bit odd that they still haven't said the launch date and it does make for people to think there might be production issues or something going on, but they'll probably do it at TGS.

Forum Elder
    when asked about a release date Phil Harrison said there are 30 days in November so pick a day. you have a 1/30 chance of being right.

10. Likes MartyRules likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    when asked about a release date Phil Harrison said there are 30 days in November so pick a day. you have a 1/30 chance of being right.
    More like 28 now. Makes it even easier.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Guys look at 20:10 and watch the next 10 seconds.

Did he actually hint the release on the 5th of November when COD ghosts comes out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJOEtvdHoAw

Superior Member

Does it really matter? All launch consoles are very likely spoken for....and probably almost all those up to the end of the year....I doubt there will be much if any console on either side sitting on a shelf until after the holidays....likely every console that comes in after launch on both side will be a pre-order or reserved system. Those that aren't will have people lined up inside like walmart on midnight of their truck days lol.....at this point release date unless it is significantly before or after PS4 won't affect how this gen will go. My prediction for those waiting for it. Nov. 5th day of launch of COD....since that's MS lttle synergy buddy.
    Last edited by davin_g; 08-24-2013 at 02:17.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingSmile64 View Post
    Guys look at 20:10 and watch the next 10 seconds.

Did he actually hint the release on the 5th of November when COD ghosts comes out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJOEtvdHoAw
    If you look on retailers sites, etc., the release of COD:G is listed as Nov. 5. Even for the PS4. We already know the console will be out on the 15th of Nov, yet the game is listed for a Nov. 5 release?

Looking at it, and the Xbox One page, it goes on to say that it's a placeholder date, and not confirmed. So meh.. I have my bets on the 8th of Nov for the Xbox One.

Forum Sage
    If you look on retailers sites, etc., the release of COD:G is listed as Nov. 5. Even for the PS4. We already know the console will be out on the 15th of Nov, yet the game is listed for a Nov. 5 release?

Looking at it, and the Xbox One page, it goes on to say that it's a placeholder date, and not confirmed. So meh.. I have my bets on the 8th of Nov for the Xbox One.
    Microsoft doesn't launch on friday's. Tuesday's are their norm.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    The 360 was released on a Friday in EUR and Scandinavian countries. NA and UAEB were the only two launches that were on a Tuesday for the 360. One continent and one other territory don't make up a norm.

The Xbox was also not released in NA on a Tuesday. It was released on... wait for it.... Nov. 15th 2001. A week from Black Friday.
    Last edited by F34R; 08-24-2013 at 03:52.

Forum Sage
    The 360 was released on a Friday in EUR and Scandinavian countries. NA and UAEB were the only two launches that were on a Tuesday for the 360. One continent and one other territory don't make up a norm.

The Xbox was also not released in NA on a Tuesday. It was released on... wait for it.... Nov. 15th 2001. A week from Black Friday.
    I am primarily talking about NA, because that is MS's home and biggest market.

All the Halo games since the 1st were released on tuesdays. Along with the 360.

It will be another tuesday, this is essentially guaranteed.

Superior Member

I think it would be in their best interest to wait until the get a firm release date. After all the changes they've had to make with this console SO FAR, not even being released yet (obviously), makes them look like complete amateurs when it comes to this business.

The CableCard thing is interesting though, but it doesn't effect anyone I know since their all dropping their cable subscriptions one-by-one and going Internet only. I think the only thing that keeping cable tv alive is HBO/Cinemax and the other premium channels being tied to cable subscriptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparc View Post
    For goodness sake I hope nobody thinks to start labelling the console an Xbrick,
    oops
    -Regarding the Xbone A.K.A. the Xbrick

"Faith - that's another word for ignorance isn't it?" -House

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    I am primarily talking about NA, because that is MS's home and biggest market.

All the Halo games since the 1st were released on tuesdays. Along with the 360.

It will be another tuesday, this is essentially guaranteed.
    So they released one console on a Tuesday, and that makes it so? Games are released by publishers... that's usually a Tuesday for everyone except Nintendo first party.

Forum Sage
    So they released one console on a Tuesday, and that makes it so? Games are released by publishers... that's usually a Tuesday for everyone except Nintendo first party.
    There is much more information (that is also more recent) to suggest a tuesday launch over a friday launch.

Interestingly, sony went with a friday launch for the PS4 just like they did with the ps3.

Despite launching on a saturday with the PS1 in the US and on a Thursday for the US launch of the PS2.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Where's the much more information?

Forum Sage
    Where's the much more information?
    Pretty much ever significant videogame related launch microsoft has done since Halo 2.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Pretty much ever significant videogame related launch microsoft has done since Halo 2.
    pretty much every video game released last gen bu either MS or Sony was released on a Tuesday. So how does that affect anything?

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclops View Post
    pretty much every video game released last gen bu either MS or Sony was released on a Tuesday. So how does that affect anything?
    Did you not read everything I posted in this thread? And you are still asking this question?

Forum Elder
    just release the damn thing already....

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by davin_g View Post
    Does it really matter? All launch consoles are very likely spoken for....and probably almost all those up to the end of the year....I doubt there will be much if any console on either side sitting on a shelf until after the holidays....likely every console that comes in after launch on both side will be a pre-order or reserved system. Those that aren't will have people lined up inside like walmart on midnight of their truck days lol.....at this point release date unless it is significantly before or after PS4 won't affect how this gen will go. My prediction for those waiting for it. Nov. 5th day of launch of COD....since that's MS lttle synergy buddy.
    I would say so. The best people are being offered here (byy retailers) are a possible December stock. And that seems to be not-concrete. Even still, I think they'll run out too.

I'm speaking for the PS4, but I'm sure the Xbone is on not far off/on par to that.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    saigon1914
    Its not a big deal but this sort of worries me a little.

Thread Information