Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Celebrating My Brain, The Only Way I can

Now i love to explore my thoughts and post them here, in a way that is un-touched by those that try and corrupt me and try and take me and leave me naked. I never come across a time were i can sit and go

" OH I HAVE THOUGHT OFF THAT BEFORE "

I can be always amazed and how i go on these adventures, time after time and you all come a long for the experience to challenge who i am and what is next in this craziest life and what will he post next..

I challenge myself each time i dip into my thoughts and just pull out a imaginary thing and project it like words onto the forum and it is a wonderful feeling to explore and learn and just be a understanding person with huge perks on really interesting abilities

These abilities are always increased and expanded and get even more crazy and crazy every time i fine tune them and i can not wait to see what i have in store for myself and everyone else that wants to fine tune them with me

We can ask questions on how we approach a situation were i am the middle man and i have to jump really high to get noticed and make the right response to an incoming comment or challenge.

If i can sit one single night and make a story up about a chair or anything else that is a impossible thing to make a story out off. Then i have done my job and i have exceeded my highest level in that area and i move on

I question things like chickens, dogs, cows and humans... I can just go all nuts and tell people that each animal mentioned is the same within a context of my own thinking and i can point that out with stupid and down right awesomeness remarks and humor, within some sense of understanding

So i celebrate my brain for providing me that skills that make me a crazy but interesting person to hold on to and have fun with.. Because i believe that you only need one of me and no one else could top the madness of me and beyond that is just imaginary thinking and that is never a good thing, because it just hurts and that is never a good thing to have

Were is i provide that drug you need has a go between, between reality and me and further
    i am truly odd and speak my insane mind and give of the sense of reasoning within the reasoning i think that suits me and me only and is not projected that others know crazy like i do

Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Duh tl:dr

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I aim to explore more, so be prepared
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

reaper of souls
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Put the weed down man!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Well just exploring and releasing it and just going all me

Thread Information