Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Parents are to blame
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by brendon7358 View Post
    This is insane, a violent video game does not encourage kid's to be violent, and still don't blame the game blame the person who let them play it !
    Actually, it does contribute to it when there isn't proper behavioral learning being accounted for.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Actually, it does contribute to it when there isn't proper behavioral learning being accounted for.
    So... that means you blame the parents and/or guardians, right? It isn't the game fault. The reason people get away with things and commit such crimes is because society gives them a crutch to make excuses. At 8 years old I didn't need anyone telling me shooting my grandmother would be wrong. C'mon now.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    So... that means you blame the parents and/or guardians, right? It isn't the game fault. The reason people get away with things and commit such crimes is because society gives them a crutch to make excuses. At 8 years old I didn't need anyone telling me shooting my grandmother would be wrong. C'mon now.
    You can't JUST blame the parents for everything. They are at the top of the hierarchy though. The $#@! rolls downhill fast from there though.

I wouldn't say it's the games "FAULT". That's a scapegoat word, or a broad term.

5. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    Video games are a clear factor in human violent behavior. We all know the catholics played "the inquisitor 1250" and Hitler quickly mastered "the holocaust files" I mean those games created really $#@!ed up kids!!!

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk 2

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

Thread Information