Hey everyone,
I'm starting and running a League AKA Connected Careers on Madden 25 this year for the PS3 (only because the PS4 wont come out fast enough). I was in a extremely competitive league for the past 2 madden games and a few "glitchers/cheats" ruined and destroyed the league. So I decided to defect and do my own thing. Some of the players are coming with me minus the troubled ones of course.
This is the deal...I want to fill this league up to the max and thought this would be a great way to recruit some good madden talent. There's gonna be rewards/trophies for certain things at the end of every season. Here are some main details about the league to see if you'd be interested in joining a highly competitive league.
-Standard Rosters with drafts before every season
-Trades with human controlled teams only
-the weeks will be cycled every SUNDAY 1:00AM(Saturday night) and Thurs 1:00AM(Weds night) EASTERN TIME ZONE
-No glitching whatsoever
-Rewards/trophies given out at the end of every season for DIVISION CHAMPS, CONFERENCE CHAMPS, SUPERBOWL CHAMP. Also, rewards/trophies for TOP OVERALL DEFENSIVE TEAM, OVERALL OFFENSIVE TEAM, SACKS, INTERCEPTIONS, TD PASSES, RECIEVING TDS, RUSHING TDS, OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR, DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR, ROOKIE OF THE YEAR, ETC.
-This is highly competitive but designed to be a lot of fun.
please email me if your interested in locking up a spot for the league. I'm getting this prepped and ready now because when the game comes out, i'm looking to get this started within 2-3 weeks from the release date.
It's going to be first come, first serve on team choices so the team you may want may get picked up already or the league may get full.
Here's my contact info PSN id : GoD_Bloodymess EMAIL Obara.Josh@gmail.com Please put in subject line MADDEN LEAGUE so that I don't delete thinking it's phishing. thank you