Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    CaptainZ
    Yes. 2nd GPU. MS ,for some reason, faked and acted to look like a significantly weaker console. For who knows why, PS4's spec has been set on concrete for looong time.

Makes sense. Now that spec argument vs machine hardware battle has cleared up, Let's talk about games.

P.S. Just noticed some people who dismissed huma on PS4 is saying this 2nd GPU is proven? from source like this? O.o w/e i am out.
    Last edited by CaptainZ; 08-30-2013 at 01:23.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuguy View Post
    oh yeah, i have high blood pressure from most of the news and the salt I am eating LOL
    With the hardware gap continuing to get more and more narrow, it seems like gamers will have equal experiences all around, which is good.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'd just like to take the time to point out I wont be participating in this thread.

I hope that speaks volumes.
    2play:Red Dead, GTA 4,Batman AA,Batman AC,Borderlands 2,Enslaved,Sleeping Dogs,Reckoning,DarkSiders,DarkSiders 2,Dark Souls,Dead Space 2,MGS 3,MGS:PW, XCOM:EU,Hitman Absolution,Biosuck Infinite,Assassins Creed 3,Deus Ex,Castlevania, Halo Wars,Civilization,Forza Horizon,Black Ops,Black Ops 2,MW3,LA Noire,Crackdown,Dead Rising 2,Fallout 3, Fallout:NV,RE 4, Bully

4. Likes Lefein, MonkeyClaw, Sajuuk Khar wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    I'd just like to take the time to point out I wont be participating in this thread.

I hope that speaks volumes.

to some it will, to others it won't.

personally, I don't believe anything until I have it in my hands. However, even this possibility sure made some folks nervous round the internet... LOL

6. Likes Yungstar 2006 wishes they had posted this first.
    Dislikes mistercrow is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Lol nervous...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Lol nervous...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    yes nervous.. you can see it.

there are posters here who have laid their line in the sand saying no way, the XB1 is the weakest thing ever...

if this turns out to be true, they will have to eat major crow and it makes them nervous. that is why you can see the increase in certain types of posts.

it's ok though, since no console is in hand from retail kits, this is mostly still speculation

9. Dislikes Demi_God , mistercrow is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    Super Elite
    Yep, some nervous, some excited. U can tell who is who. People put to much stock in which one might be better graphically.

The maddest I ever got was when ms announced final fantasy was coming to xbox. I about threw my laptop on that one lol.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    yes nervous.. you can see it. there are posters here who have laid their line in the sand saying no way, the XB1 is the weakest thing ever... if this turns out to be true, they will have to eat major crow and it makes them nervous. that is why you can see the increase in certain types of posts. it's ok though, since no console is in hand from retail kits, this is mostly still speculation
    No different I guess than people who were saying that they dont care about specs while the PS4 was being touted as the more powerful hardware but suddenly care alot now. So it goes both ways. IMO at the end of the day I think theyre pretty close. It will be up to the developers to exploit the hardware. Both consoles will have awesome looking games and thats all that really matters as far as this debate goes. But yeah one group or the other will definitely be eating crow once all the hardware info on both consoles is out. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 08-30-2013 at 17:45.

12. Likes PS4freak wishes they had posted this first.
    CaptainZ
    If this is true, some people will crows. If this is false, some other people will crows.

We can conclude there definitely will be crow barbecue.

14. Likes Yungstar 2006 wishes they had posted this first.
    Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    No different I guess than people who were saying that they dont care about specs while the PS4 was being touted as the more powerful hardware but suddenly care alot now. So it goes both ways. IMO at the end of the day I think theyre pretty close. It will be up to the developers to exploit the hardware. Both consoles will have awesome looking games and thats all that really matters as far as this debate goes.
    They care now only because somebody else cared first. The Sony fan has been obsessed with the PlayStation platform being #1 in EVERYTHING. I find it amusing. Like having more consoles sold is supposed to have me crying and sad for some odd reason.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZ View Post
    If this is true, some people will crows. If this is false, some other people will crows. We can conclude there definitely will be crow barbecue.
    lol Yep this is true. One group or the other will be having a heaping serving.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    They care now only because somebody else cared first. The Sony fan has been obsessed with the PlayStation platform being #1 in EVERYTHING. I find it amusing. Like having more consoles sold is supposed to have me crying and sad for some odd reason.
    Meh. Both groups are equally guilty.

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Meh. Both groups are equally guilty.
    I disagree. One side had 2 console generations of market dominance feeding their mindset. Remember how we were told that once the PS3 was released, it was game over for the 360? I sure do.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I disagree. One side had 2 console generations of market dominance feeding their mindset. Remember how we were told that once the PS3 was released, it was game over for the 360? I sure do.
    lol Whatever dude. We agree to disagree. Anyway back to the topic.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    It's an endless cycle. You can try and say Sony fans are worse now but it's simply false. They are both equally as bad as the other. Remember those days of PS3's rocky start? Yeah MS Fanboys ate that for lunch. Also, screaming sales numbers from the mountain tops. Now Sony Fanboys are doing the exact same. Endless cycle. Whoever has has the perceived advantage, the fanboys from that side will come out in full force to let the other fanboys know it.

Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

21. Likes mistercrow wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    It's an endless cycle. You can try and say Sony fans are worse now but it's simply false. They are both equally as bad as the other. Remember those days of PS3's rocky start? Yeah MS Fanboys ate that for lunch. Also, screaming sales numbers from the mountain tops. Now Sony Fanboys are doing the exact same. Endless cycle. Whoever has has the perceived advantage, the fanboys from that side will come out in full force to let the other fanboys know it.
    True story...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    Lol sure seems like there is a 2nd discrete gpu in there. That site makes a compelling argument. If true, that is a literal game changer
    no it doesn't. Where is all this crap coming from. I mean, for the love of god all of a sudden out of nowhere there is a second GPU. Same thing happened on the IGN forums where some guy started saying that the Bandwidth for the Xbone is at 300+ GB/s which is pure bullshit at best. no where in the original OP article did I see anything about a second gpu.

If it is a 2nd GPU, it certainly won't be able to crossfire with the APU's GPU, speaking in PC terms of course but still. My goodness it's like all of a sudden roomers fly everywhere when it doesn't need to. LOL

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    no it doesn't. Where is all this crap coming from. I mean, for the love of god all of a sudden out of nowhere there is a second GPU. Same thing happened on the IGN forums where some guy started saying that the Bandwidth for the Xbone is at 300+ GB/s which is pure bullshit at best. no where in the original OP article did I see anything about a second gpu.

If it is a 2nd GPU, it certainly won't be able to crossfire with the APU's GPU, speaking in PC terms of course but still. My goodness it's like all of a sudden roomers fly everywhere when it doesn't need to. LOL
    jeez... a little defensive? touchy maybe?

Forum Elder
    those people probably ended up eating crow and i guess as we get nearer to console launch and see that the games on both systems are looking good, that both systems have roughly the same amount of ram to put games in and the same size "bloated" OS, that more crow will likely be eaten.

such is life

Superior Member
    And it's childish. So-called adults whose self-worth is based on console A being better than console B. We're all supposed to be gamers and enjoy whatever console(s) we choose. Instead several members here try to gloat when one console has better graphics or better this or that.

I come here to try to get real news and views and I try to sort out the rubbish but it gets difficult. When I was looking for a place to come for Xbox and Playstation news I was told to stay away from this site but a lot of different people at other forums. It's becoming clear why that it.

Perhaps the site manager should become aware of the reputation that this site has elsewhere. I'm sure it's effecting revenue and viewership.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

Forum Elder
    jeez... a little defensive? touchy maybe?
    hammer, nail, head...

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    And it's childish. So-called adults whose self-worth is based on console A being better than console B. We're all supposed to be gamers and enjoy whatever console(s) we choose. Instead several members here try to gloat when one console has better graphics or better this or that.

I come here to try to get real news and views and I try to sort out the rubbish but it gets difficult. When I was looking for a place to come for Xbox and Playstation news I was told to stay away from this site but a lot of different people at other forums. It's becoming clear why that it.

Perhaps the site manager should become aware of the reputation that this site has elsewhere. I'm sure it's effecting revenue and viewership.
    I agree it is childish. But you will have an extremely tough time finding anywhere that isn't like it is here. I also don't expect many other forums to talk up another. Not really in people's nature to praise competition. The internet is full of the rabid fanboys. The internet feeds off negativity. Honestly though I know many come here for multi console discussion but with a site named PlayStation Universe you have to expect some heavy biased right from the start.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 08-30-2013 at 20:35.

Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

29. Likes Shingo wishes they had posted this first.
    PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    The greatest tool is only as effective as the one wielding it--what devs do with the hardware will make more of a difference than clouds and jiggleflops and transisters etc.
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    The greatest tool is only as effective as the one wielding it--what devs do with the hardware will make more of a difference than clouds and jiggleflops and transisters etc.
    well i guess if those devs get to understand those "clouds and jiggleflops and transisters etc", then it will be all the better for the gamer.

Superior Member
    I agree it is childish. But you will have an extremely tough time finding anywhere that isn't like it is here. I also don't expect many other forums to talk up another. Not really in people's nature to praise competition. The internet is full of the rabid fanboys. The internet feeds off negativity. Honestly though I know many come here for multi console discussion but with a site named PlayStation Universe you have to expect some heavy biased right from the start.
    Agreed, but bias and having a console tied to their self worth is pretty over the top. It seems like those that count don't care enough to clean things up around here.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

Thread Information