Latest PSU headlines:

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Apprentice
    LiamTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    695 (0 Banked)

    PS+ Subscription

    Hi all,

    I am thinking of taking a PS+ subscription but would like to know the answers to the following, if you can help then thanks.

    I have a PS3 at my own home and my girlfriend has one at hers. If I join would I be able to use my PS+ subscription services using my log in at her house on her PS3 (as we practically live together and eventually will take my PS3 to her house) - would I then be able to have the games on both machines?

    I also have a PS Vita - will I be able to use the titles available on this machine whilst out and about - it's not a 3G one only Wireless connection? Would I also be able to remove titles then dl them again to the memory card?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Liam
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Counting Bro
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,654
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    197,603 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    The answer to all your questions are yes. You will be able to log on to your gf's machine and download ps+ content on to her machine from your profile, as well as still being able to play them on yours. I know this as my bro and I do this.

    I also have a wi-fi Vita and can play ps+ content whilst out and about. You can also remove the titles from your memory and then redownload them as you wish, as long as your subscription is still active.

    Hope this helps

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    LiamTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    695 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    The answer to all your questions are yes. You will be able to log on to your gf's machine and download ps+ content on to her machine from your profile, as well as still being able to play them on yours. I know this as my bro and I do this.

    I also have a wi-fi Vita and can play ps+ content whilst out and about. You can also remove the titles from your memory and then redownload them as you wish, as long as your subscription is still active.

    Hope this helps
    Thanks Gers that's all great news - will be able to play my son on another machine in a diff room too lol

    Thanks again.

    Liam
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    122 (0 Banked)
    yo i actually just recieved and email from sony i dont think it starts till september 6th but they sent me an email and if you give me yours it will let me send you a month of free PS+ and if you end up getting a year before the free month is out we will both get a $5 credit on the psn store and also when you sign up for PS+ right now you get an extra 3 months free so if your interested let me know you can message me on facebook at Ryan Pelletier. Twitter @Kush-ability or Email me at ryanrsm90@yahoo.com or hit me up on PSN my online ID is dadz06 just dont get PS+ yet il send you the free month k and if you have any questions about it just hit me up i would love to help you.

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    LiamTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    695 (0 Banked)
    I can't get a free month mate as I have had the trial thing before, I couldn't use the free service that came with the Vita. Soz but thanks a lot for thinking of me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #6
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    16,980
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    34,961 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I just decided to take advantage of the 1 year membership with 90 free days. Currently have a massive download list queued of free games.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  7. #7
    Master Guru
    MjW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,382
    Rep Power
    95
    Points
    5,774 (44,164 Banked)
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    I just decided to take advantage of the 1 year membership with 90 free days. Currently have a massive download list queued of free games.
    I got that too, again. My subscription will end sometime in 2015. lol


    On the move with Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

    .

  8. #8
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    16,980
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    34,961 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm really happy that Spec Ops: The Line is part of it, heard that it's got a real cult following and it's not just another generic army shooter game. Gonna start playing tonight.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  9. #9
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I bought Journey for $3.75 with my PS+ discount. Amazing game. Short but amazing.

  10. #10
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    PSN ID
    xeballzak
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    255 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTG View Post
    Hi all,

    I am thinking of taking a PS+ subscription but would like to know the answers to the following, if you can help then thanks.

    I have a PS3 at my own home and my girlfriend has one at hers. If I join would I be able to use my PS+ subscription services using my log in at her house on her PS3 (as we practically live together and eventually will take my PS3 to her house) - would I then be able to have the games on both machines?

    I also have a PS Vita - will I be able to use the titles available on this machine whilst out and about - it's not a 3G one only Wireless connection? Would I also be able to remove titles then dl them again to the memory card?

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Liam
    you can have 2 machines linked for games so you can have yours and your girls linked to your account.she can play anything you have put on her machine from your account.you can only have 1 ps3 linked to your account to download and watch movies.this is without ps plus.now once you get ps plus if you stop payin for it any game you get from plus will no longer be playable till you become a plus member again.if you buy addon content for a plus game you got you keep the content but have to buy the game or become a plus member again to play the game.hope this helps =]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.