Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6
    Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    70K health? Hmmmm I am level 54 with 35K health so I am not sure if this is good or bad, but more health would be a good thing!
    At 54 that's good You're only going through your Hell run. Keep in mind, I've completed my Inferno Run and now on to farming for Legendarys

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Act II of Hell, just trying to quickly crawl through it to get back to Inferno. Seems as if it is taking me FOREVER to hit level 60!

9 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    If the soundtrack of a game is enough of a reason for you to hold off purchasing it -- then you probably shouldn't get it.
    We both know a great soundtrack can elevate a game. I'm on the edge and that's the only aspect that disappointed me in the demo. If you guys told me the rest of the game was better in that regard, then it would push me over the edge. That simple.

But judging with how you guys have avoided the question, it seems my fears are true!

I still might get it though. Especially if the PS4 version was coming at launch, this would be my launch game. But it isn't. So I'm just trying to decide if I want to jump in with the PS3 version already.
    Last edited by Ixion; 10-04-2013 at 22:01.

reaper of souls
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    when you did guys stop using that experience boosting helm? I don't use it anymore and I think I'm about lvl 38/39

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    We both know a great soundtrack can elevate a game. I'm on the edge and that's the only aspect that disappointed me in the demo. If you guys told me the rest of the game was better in that regard, then it would push me over the edge. That simple.

But judging with how you guys have avoided the question, it seems my fears are true!

I still might get it though. Especially if the PS4 version was coming at launch, this would be my launch game. But it isn't. So I'm just trying to decide if I want to jump in with the PS3 version already.
    I like the music (certainly don't mind it) but OK -- I guess I can sort of understand that.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    when you did guys stop using that experience boosting helm? I don't use it anymore and I think I'm about lvl 38/39
    I didn't have the Infernal Helm as I got the Digital Download version (only came w/ Pre-order disc.) I used the Drakes Amulet up to around mid 20's, and Leah's Ring up to around the mid 30's and the Leoric's Gauntlet from lvl 30 all the way to lvl 60(2.)

If I had the helm, I probably would have replaced somewhere around the mid 30's if not earlier. Should be able to find a socketed one that's much better affixes and socket it to your desired stat gain.

To be honest the +Exp isn't all that great when you take into the consideration of the constant increments in amount of Exp needed for each level. I'd rather have +25 in movement speed after making lvl 60 in retrospect. I think I didn't really find (or ignored) +movement speed until my Nightmare play through.

reaper of souls
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ427 View Post
    I didn't have the Infernal Helm as I got the Digital Download version (only came w/ Pre-order disc.) I used the Drakes Amulet up to around mid 20's, and Leah's Ring up to around the mid 30's and the Leoric's Gauntlet from lvl 30 all the way to lvl 60(2.)

If I had the helm, I probably would have replaced somewhere around the mid 30's if not earlier. Should be able to find a socketed one that's much better affixes and socket it to your desired stat gain.

To be honest the +Exp isn't all that great when you take into the consideration of the constant increments in amount of Exp needed for each level. I'd rather have +25 in movement speed after making lvl 60 in retrospect. I think I didn't really find (or ignored) +movement speed until my Nightmare play through.
    Yeah that's a good point, I think it has lost it's usefulness now anyway, since I posted that question I'm almost level 50 now. I tend to use the slots to boost strength and dexterity now as most items have boosts for vitality and intelligence.

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Level 58 now. I opted out of my 2 handed axe for a legendary one hand and shield. With the boosts from the shield I manage to do even more damage now which shocked me. When buffed I can critical hit for over 600K, which seems insane!

9 years and counting!

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    SomaXD

Level 27 ill be on all night/week before it goes back to gamefly
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    pacpunk
    Level 60 Barb, paragon 3

Working on getting the hardcore trophy and I keep dying at level 15 with a demon hunter. Decided to go Wizard and I'm having an easier time. Trying to re do missions that have a lot of mobs twice so I can be OP as much as possible. Kind of hope the PS4 version has a separate trophy list, this is a fun platinum.
    Contributing Writer @ PSU | Amateur Games Journalist | Internet Media Guy

Tumblr Blogs: Josh Likes Games | Coffee and Controllers | Follow me on Twitter
    Spooky Mobley's Conspiracy Corner | Pixel Power Art

Thread Information