PSN ID
    Gidde78

Rayman Legends Epic game

There is something truly magic about this game,The team over at Ubisoft Montpellier is a team like no other when it comes to design and art.Michel Ancel is a genius,i don't know how on earth he comes up with the design of the stages in Rayman Legends and Origins,if you look on other platform games like for instance the Mario series,the design of the stages seems so pale over the Rayman ones.

And the music stages in Legends is so freaking awesome it makes me smile every time I play them,I mean how did the come up with such great ideas,it's a game like no other.

And the soundtrack sure is awesome as hell,it suits the game so perfect.

I'm getting so much joy of playing these games and I will continue play them as long as I live.

Apprentice

I just now got home with it and can't wait to play! I love the old Rayman so when Ancel did Origins I was stoked, and he delivered huge. I'm excited to get this one started. Just have to make dinner and then I'm off to play.

reaper of souls
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Good to hear! I can't wait to get this game, I'm going to wait to get it for the Vita because I loved Origins on there, plus you get some bonus stuff on the Vita

Apprentice

A few hours last night and I'm already thinking best platrformer of the year, if not of this generation. Its amazing fun so far and there is a huge lot of content to enjoy. The game is not only top notch but absolutely packed with features, unlockables, all kinds of stuff.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    I just played the demo wow it's gorgeous. Wasn't a fan of Origins but this is a big improvement, might have to get it...

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I just played the demo wow it's gorgeous. Wasn't a fan of Origins but this is a big improvement, might have to get it...
    I have to admit to loving Origins but I think this game is much improved in quite a few ways even still. I played the demo a bit before getting the game and I think if you liked it you will like the game too. The game actually handles better than the demo, I think it still needed some polishing when they finished making the demo.

Thread Information