Elite Member

Playstation Store Undergoing Maintenance?

I have had an issue getting into the PSN Store for a couple days now and I can't find anything online about it undergoing maintenance.

I get this "This service is currently undergoing maintenance."

I have tried clearing my cache as that was pointed out on another forum about a similar situation in the past. I also tried resetting my modem and my ps3 and reconnecting my internet connection setup.

I only did all this stuff cause I couldn't find anyone else having this issue. So now I am wondering if I am the only one, or is it actually down.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You say a couple of days so I'll mention that it worked fine for me yesterday but I haven't been on it today yet.

Veteran
    It's been working fine, I've logged in every day, my suggestion is you try reach PlayStation support there might be something else going on with your account or something.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    It's been working fine, I've logged in every day, my suggestion is you try reach PlayStation support there might be something else going on with your account or something.
    Thanks guys, it is still down for me, so I will look further into it.

EDIT: FIXED! Turns out my PS3's date and time was set to the year 2015, once I turned it back to the proper date the store worked fine.
    Last edited by xBSGeorge; 09-05-2013 at 17:20.

PSN ID
    edwinisdenim
    Quote Originally Posted by xBSGeorge View Post
    Thanks guys, it is still down for me, so I will look further into it.

EDIT: FIXED! Turns out my PS3's date and time was set to the year 2015, once I turned it back to the proper date the store worked fine.
    i know this has been a while but i want to thank you for helping me out... in a way. I was doing so many ways to get this done and almost wanting to restore to factory settings for this. Thankfully i found your post.

Thanks again.

p/s: if i would have reset to factory settings, it would have solved my problem but i will never know the actual problem and it would be troublesome to restore back everything.

Thread Information