Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
Results 76 to 88 of 88
  1. #76
    Apprentice
    MW2-LgNd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Sexiness, Population: 1
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Age
    21
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    36
    Points
    5,352 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Well. You aint a real man!

    Hehehe.
    Oh yeah? You wanna fight? Fight me in real life fgt!

  2. #77
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,249
    Rep Power
    143
    Points
    475,593 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Two guys having a brawl is something that is easily forgotten.

    Some fights dig deeper.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  3. #78
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,582
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    59,155 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    Oh yeah? You wanna fight? Fight me in real life fgt!
    You asking me out. Ohh

    Last edited by keefy; 09-11-2013 at 18:19.

  4. Likes MW2-LgNd likes this post
  5. #79
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,133
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    109,669 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Two guys having a brawl is something that is easily forgotten.

    Some fights dig deeper.
    Ironically fights between men can sometimes forge friendships. I met my two best friends through fights (It started out with some really bad misunderstandings)







  6. #80
    Veteran
    hoverbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Posts
    4,754
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    10,735 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    Ironically fights between men can sometimes forge friendships. I met my two best friends through fights (It started out with some really bad misunderstandings)
    That reminds me of this line from Digimon S2 where Kai says him and Ty would never become such good friends had they not gotten into all those fights when they were younger lol.

  7. #81
    Power Member
    Kopkiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    15,968
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    6,467 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermanzg View Post
    I sold 4 or 5 PS2 with a dying laser - reinforced only to work for a few days/weeks. Also sold PS3 with a YLOD without stating it had a YLOD... it broke down 2 days after I sold it and I didn't want to give the guy his money back.. Also done some other minor scams..
    I feel bad about it sometimes (especially for the PS3 guy - he really seemed like a good person), but I get over it. Better him than me.
    Wow. You're a douche.

  8. Likes MW2-LgNd likes this post
  9. #82
    Apprentice
    MW2-LgNd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Land of Sexiness, Population: 1
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Age
    21
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    36
    Points
    5,352 (0 Banked)
    Looool Thats pretty straight forward...

  10. #83
    Power Member
    Kopkiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    15,968
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    6,467 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    He is though isn't he? Everything that is wrong with the world is personified by his post. Knowingly selling something he KNOWS to be broken and not caring? Absolute $#@! of a human being.

  11. #84
    Newbie
    Jermanzg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    772 (0 Banked)
    Easy for you to say.. I bet you're from the states, canada, germany, japan or some other "strong" country. Where I come from my friend, maximum paycheck you can get is around 2000$ (surgeons and politicians). Average pay is below 500$. Food, gas and electricity are waaay more expensive than in other european countries. We have 7th highest taxes in the world. Our foreign debt doubles every 2 years and it's already clear to everyone we're going bankrupt (our national bank barely pays the yearly interests without touching the main debt). Uneplyoment is closing to 30%. Every 3rd person in my neighbourhood is either a loan shark, dope dealer or some other type of criminal (cause that's how you pay the rent, a normal job is just barely enough to survive)
    I had no money and I did what I had to do. I would do it again in that situation. So keep your morals for someone who cares, you obviously don't know how it is day after day without a dime in the pocket and no perspective in life except emigrating (and I'm 5th year on engineering colledge, no job available... so you can imagine what it's like for people without education...)
    Last edited by Jermanzg; 09-30-2013 at 11:07.

  12. #85
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,582
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    59,155 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You shouldn't tell stories like that and expect people to be OK with it want to be your friend. In fact it might just do the opposite.

  13. Likes Kopkiwi likes this post
  14. #86
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,548
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    77,505 (302,302 Banked)
    i did alot terrible stuff back in the day



  15. #87
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,582
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    59,155 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    i did alot terrible stuff back in the day


  16. #88
    Power Member
    Kopkiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    15,968
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    6,467 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermanzg View Post
    Easy for you to say.. I bet you're from the states, canada, germany, japan or some other "strong" country. Where I come from my friend, maximum paycheck you can get is around 2000$ (surgeons and politicians). Average pay is below 500$. Food, gas and electricity are waaay more expensive than in other european countries. We have 7th highest taxes in the world. Our foreign debt doubles every 2 years and it's already clear to everyone we're going bankrupt (our national bank barely pays the yearly interests without touching the main debt). Uneplyoment is closing to 30%. Every 3rd person in my neighbourhood is either a loan shark, dope dealer or some other type of criminal (cause that's how you pay the rent, a normal job is just barely enough to survive)
    I had no money and I did what I had to do. I would do it again in that situation. So keep your morals for someone who cares, you obviously don't know how it is day after day without a dime in the pocket and no perspective in life except emigrating (and I'm 5th year on engineering colledge, no job available... so you can imagine what it's like for people without education...)
    Yeah I'm from New Zealand, hence kopKIWI. So your woe is me tail about cost of living falls on deaf eyes my friend. Especially when our economy is now supporting the nearly trillion dollar rebuild of one of our major cities following a multitude of quakes that flattened it.

    Life is full of choices mate. Could be time to start making the right ones.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.