Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Dropping like fly's around here...
    Still around? Having developed a love-hate relationship with this place I assume?

2. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Editor & Moderator
    PSN ID
    SchaffinOSX
    Unfortunately, my transition into college life is taking more of my time than I presumed. I knew I would be busy, but did not assume I would become as hyper-involved as I have. I haven't taken the time to formally explain myself for stepping down, so this is as good a time as any:

- I am involved in my university's Residence Hall Association
    , which is in short a body of students that helps represent student needs and issues on campus and pass legislation to make changes. The reason many of the residence halls have been 'modernized' is because of the RHA, and my Monday evenings will be more or less consumed by this obligation.

- I am a paid writer for my university's student-publication, The Maneater.
    This is a large obligation. I only write one article per week, but am tasked with scheduling a slew of interviews, going to three hours of meetings every Tuesday, and three hours of meetings every other Wednesday. If you're so interested, I cover stories pertaining to the Missouri Students Association, or MSA, which is a student governmental body in charge of a $1.7 million budget.

- Academics,
    obviously.

- I am on the executive board of my residence hall's government, which means I'll be interacting with my fellow residents often and will be attending an hour plus of meetings every Thursday evening.

If you combine these four obligations with writing for my blog, which I'm very passionate about, and freelancing for SixPackAbs.com, which is a truly extraordinary opportunity, I simply do not have the sufficient time to moderate PSU effectively. I wish I did, and perhaps someday I'll reassume the role when I can do so without jeopardizing things that are immensely valuable to me.

Please allow Ghost and the other staffers some time to determine the best course of action moving forward. There's no way he could have foreseen several members of staff deciding they couldn't continue simultaneously.
    Read my work on Medium, my blog, and connect with me on Twitter.

4. Likes Ghost , Christopher likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    not saying this is true for psu but this is prevalent EVERYWHERE....businesses don't want to bolster employee numbers to keep their revenue streams at maximum. even at the cost of quality.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Unfortunately, my transition into college life is taking more of my time than I presumed. I knew I would be busy, but did not assume I would become as hyper-involved as I have. I haven't taken the time to formally explain myself for stepping down, so this is as good a time as any:

- I am involved in my university's Residence Hall Association
    , which is in short a body of students that helps represent student needs and issues on campus and pass legislation to make changes. The reason many of the residence halls have been 'modernized' is because of the RHA, and my Monday evenings will be more or less consumed by this obligation.

- I am a paid writer for my university's student-publication, The Maneater.
    This is a large obligation. I only write one article per week, but am tasked with scheduling a slew of interviews, going to three hours of meetings every Tuesday, and three hours of meetings every other Wednesday. If you're so interested, I cover stories pertaining to the Missouri Students Association, or MSA, which is a student governmental body in charge of a $1.7 million budget.

- Academics,
    obviously.

- I am on the executive board of my residence hall's government, which means I'll be interacting with my fellow residents often and will be attending an hour plus of meetings every Thursday evening.

If you combine these four obligations with writing for my blog, which I'm very passionate about, and freelancing for SixPackAbs.com, which is a truly extraordinary opportunity, I simply do not have the sufficient time to moderate PSU effectively. I wish I did, and perhaps someday I'll reassume the role when I can do so without jeopardizing things that are immensely valuable to me.

Please allow Ghost and the other staffers some time to determine the best course of action moving forward. There's no way he could have foreseen several members of staff deciding they couldn't continue simultaneously.
    Steve for president!
    That is a lot to have on your plate steve, it sounds boring as hell to me but, its cool

7. Likes Steve likes this post

Thread Information