Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Which makes sense because they didn't produce the Xbox One, and it's not technically an APU.

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Really dude. A 6 months old piece....lol

Which makes sense because they didn't produce the Xbox One, and it's not technically an APU.
    Which won't matter here..lol

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Really dude. A 6 months old piece....lol
    Who cares? Its still a direct quote from AMD. Dat salt...... lol

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    and plenty of it lol

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Peregrin8X View Post
    and plenty of it lol
    lol Yep.

Elite Sage
    Apparently you do since you posted it in a xbox-one thread....Dat salt...lol

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Yeah on a Playstation site. I enjoy tech discussions......Dat salt.....lol

Superior Member
    r258297_1070950.jpg

all u man

9. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Ultimately the proof will be in the pudding and all that, bluster and fan talk regarding who has what power wont mean much if all the multiplats come out near identical.
    It will just be last gen all over again if that happens.

One of the reasons I ain't picking up anything day one, two, or three.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Ultimately the proof will be in the pudding and all that, bluster and fan talk regarding who has what power wont mean much if all the multiplats come out near identical.
    It will just be last gen all over again if that happens.

One of the reasons I ain't picking up anything day one, two, or three.
    the proof will be in the pudding with the exclusives. that's were the power gap will be made obvious.

12. Likes D3seeker likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Yeah on a Playstation site. I enjoy tech discussions......Dat salt.....lol
    Yea, it's a playstation site. It never really bothered you before when you were doing it. Just because you changed your name it doesn't mean people don't remember.

14. Likes Yungstar 2006 likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    the proof will be in the pudding with the exclusives. that's were the power gap will be made obvious.
    Yep, just like this gen.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    I would hope not, if that's truly the case then it wont really matter much what I get. 90% of what I play, and 90% of what is released is multi.

Superior Member
    I would hope not, if that's truly the case then it wont really matter much what I get. 90% of what I play, and 90% of what is released is multi.
    that's not necessarily what this whole power thing is about. yes, what you get in terms of 3rd party games there wont be much disparity. However exclusives are made to show off the power of each system. that's were ps4 will display its graphical prowess over xb1. you wont be affected much since as you said, you are more entertained by 3rd party software.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Yea, it's a playstation site. It never really bothered you before when you were doing it. Just because you changed your name it doesn't mean people don't remember.
    LMAO! I dont try to hide anything. I've brought up my past many times. Like here http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...ed-by-MS/page3 Everybody knows I used to be a big Xbox guy here. So what? Dat salt........lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-06-2013 at 05:50.

Elite Sage
    LMAO! I dont try to hide anything. I've brought up my past many times. Like here http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...ed-by-MS/page3 Everybody knows I used to be a big Xbox guy here. So what? Dat salt........lol
    That all depends on what month it was...lol But i got it. Nothing wrong with not being a "xbox guy".

20. Likes Yungstar 2006 likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    That all depends on what month it was...lol But i got it. Nothing wrong with not being a "xbox guy".
    lol A bit of exaggerating there but I know youre a bit salty over the AMD quote as well as other comments in this thread. Its always amusing to watch you dig for skeletons in my closet whenever I post something that you dont like. lol Nothing wrong with not being a "Playstation guy."
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-06-2013 at 06:08.

Elite Sage
    lol A bit of exaggerating there but I know youre a bit salty over the AMD quote as well as other comments in this thread. Nothing wrong with not being a "Playstation guy."
    I'm not butthurt. I really don't care about what's inside these consoles. I care about what's coming out. I do like to point out the double standards around here every once in a while though. It's quite hilarious.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I'm not butthurt. I really don't care about what's inside these consoles. I care about what's coming out. I do like to point out the double standards around here every once in a while though. It's quite hilarious.
    You seem to care an awful lot because youre very active in every console war thread and defending the good name of the Xbox at every turn. And 90 percent of your posts are in this section and the PS vs Xbox section. lol So spare me the unbiased dual console owner act. Youre not fooling anybody on this site. lol Anyway, so do you want to keep derailing this thread by obssessing about my past? Or maybe get back to discussing the actual topic? I choose going back on topic so I'm not taking anymore of your bait. As Two's sig says "youre not worth the infraction." I'm out. Bottom line is that you just got all upset because I showed you a direct quote from AMD that you couldn't dispute so you resorted to personal attacks. The last resort of somebody with no argument.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-06-2013 at 08:39.

Elite Sage
    You seem to care an awful lot because youre very active in every console war thread and defending the good name of the Xbox at every turn. And 90 percent of your posts are in this section and the PS vs Xbox section. lol So spare me the unbiased dual console owner act. Youre not fooling anybody on this site. lol Anyway, so do you want to keep derailing this thread by obssessing about my past? Or maybe get back to discussing the actual topic? I choose going back on topic so I'm not taking anymore of your bait. As Two's sig says "youre not worth the infraction." I'm out.
    I'm not defending anything. And you are being a bit hypocritical for saying that because you just admitted that you used to be a that"xbox guy", but now you're accusing me of defending it. But .o.k I get it. Just don't throw your membership away trying to be like or impress someone else.

I'm just participating in this discussion just like everyone else. I do pay attention and observe the comments that are posted though. I could of started this thread hours before it was posted by the OP but I didn't because I knew what it would lead to.(IMO it belongs in the versus thread)
    People need to get it through their heads that just because some people prefer xbox it doesn't mean they hate or don't like PS, and vice versa. I'm here for the community, not to try and prove which console is better. Sadly this community isn't what it used to be, IMO.

On Topic: This guy is saying exactly what any rep would probably say. He is giving positive PR for his product. Whether it's true or not won't even matter to the average gamer.....unless they just want bragging rights.

Same here.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 09-06-2013 at 07:07.

Superior Member
    Fact is if the PS4 was really 50% stronger as you guys have been saying for months it will show in the games, multi and exclusive.

The first xbox and PS2 was a real power gap and the multi platform devs didn't hold the xbox back just because the PS2 was weaker. You could always see a difference in every capacity.

Next gen will be just like this gen.
    Although the excuse was developing for the powerful cell required more work to get the systems to parity and that's why multi games suffered, which is true.

But that's no longer the case is it? So that can no longer be an excuse, can it? Especially if the porting is as you guys say it will be.

Since the PS4 also has the supposedly "better dev tools" lol along with being 50% more powerful, along with being just like a PC with ports being, as you guy say, PC--> PS4--> X1. I can't wait to see this dominant power which should be on display overwhelmingly on day 1. Like it was for the first xbox.

We shall see this power I've been hearing so much about soon. Can't wait!

If all you'll be able to see is an extra car or two in Watch Dogs I fail to see why this is such an important topic when it will not come close to the PC anyway.

Planned offense:
    "But I don't game on PC so why would I care?" post.

Planned defense:
    "Well I don't game on PS so why would I care?"
    Last edited by TrUe GaMeR; 09-06-2013 at 07:43.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I'm not defending anything. And you are being a bit hypocritical for saying that because you just admitted that you used to be a that"xbox guy", but now you're accusing me of defending it. But .o.k I get it. Just don't throw your membership away trying to be like or impress someone else. I'm just participating in this discussion just like everyone else. I do pay attention and observe the comments that are posted though. I could of started this thread hours before it was posted by the OP but I didn't because I knew what it would lead to.(IMO it belongs in the versus thread) People need to get it through their heads that just because some people prefer xbox it doesn't mean they hate or don't like PS, and vice versa. I'm here for the community, not to try and prove which console is better. Sadly this community isn't what it used to be, IMO.
    LMAO! Cool story bro. Like I already said this all started just because I posted a direct quote from AMD that you didnt like but couldn't dispute. So you got all upset about it and resorted to personal attacks on me. End of story. Even in your comment here that I have quoted youre still trying to bait me. lol And again spare us your unbiased gamer act. Its bs and you know it. Anyway, that being said its time for bed now so I really am out this time. Go easy on the salt now. Peace.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-06-2013 at 09:17.

Forum Elder
    Performance: Im not dismissing raw performance. Im stating as I have stated from the beginning that the performance delta between the two platforms is not as great as the raw numbers lead the average consumer to believe. There are things about our system architecture not fully understood, and there are things about theirs as well, that bring the two systems into balance.
    but..... PS4 has 8gb's of ram for games and no bloated OS.

man knows nothing.

oh wait.....

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Can't wait for consoles to release and for this speculation to b put to rest. Xb1 can hope at best to be on par with PS4 next gen but as has already been stated, PS4 is getting way more praise from devs, who incidentally were instrumental to its design.

I don't know why it's hard for some to fathom that a dedicated gaming machine that was dveloped in consultation with 1st and 3rd party devs and has more power under the hood may out perform a console that was made to be a multimedia all-in-one type deal with lower specs.

Still, as I said, it's all speculation till launch.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    this guy can say whatever he wants to about the x1, because i know for a fact that it won't have the games that are on caliber that the ps4 will have.

this is just my totally biased opinion here. no use arguing semantics.

Thread Information