Latest PSU headlines:

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Trolling/Derailing PS4 threads

(this applies for those who think they can do it in the PS4 threads)

We are now about to go into new generation with strong offerings from Sony AND Microsoft. Get on board or get off.

There is a ongoing trend of certain members purposely going into PS4 threads with the sole purpose to troll, flame etc. You go into them with nothing to add other than to kill the thread.

Now under the new rules, you think your now safe or you can go at this harder.........and i cant flat out ban you for that, but i will recommend section bans if this keeps on happening or simply recommend probation and the steps!

Please dont give me "oh im favouring this or that" cos im not, im doing my job and trying to keep the peace be it PS or XBOX.
    Lets see if any of you adhere to this.

33x
    Last edited by 33x; 09-06-2013 at 15:44.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Thread Information