Latest PSU headlines:

Apprentice

Battlefield 4 PS4

I apologise as I am sure this has been asked a 1000 times. When you pre order Battlefield 4 for PS4 (and PC, PS3 etc) you get China Rising as free bonus DLC. My query is that I take it that we will have to pay a set fee for Premium like Battlefield 3? Will Dice/EA bring out a full Premium disc based edition like they did for Battlefield 3 which gets access to all 5 DLCs? Lastly does anyone know the UK/worldwide realise for Premium ( I dont think Dice have even advised of a date yet)? Stupid questions I know but all advice is much appreciated. Thanks.

Superior Member
    Items Guerrilla GamesVitaJoker (limited ICON)
    Planetside 2 will be Free... so I'll download that instead of buying BF4

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by timewriter2003 View Post
    I apologise as I am sure this has been asked a 1000 times. When you pre order Battlefield 4 for PS4 (and PC, PS3 etc) you get China Rising as free bonus DLC. My query is that I take it that we will have to pay a set fee for Premium like Battlefield 3? Will Dice/EA bring out a full Premium disc based edition like they did for Battlefield 3 which gets access to all 5 DLCs? Lastly does anyone know the UK/worldwide realise for Premium ( I dont think Dice have even advised of a date yet)? Stupid questions I know but all advice is much appreciated. Thanks.
    Please use this thread next time
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...fficial-Thread

Those questions are answered in that thread I just linked you to but I will also answer your questions here.
    Yes, you need to pay an additional $50 fee for BF4 Premium service which indeed grants you access to the 5 upcoming DLC for BF4 and lots of other goodies like you could find in BF3 premium such as assignments, cammos, etc. As of right now DICE has not revealed any plans of a BF4 Premium Edition game but since they did release a BF3 Premium Edition game my guess is they might release one come 2014, definitely not 2013. And BF4 Premium will be available when the game itself launches so October 31 for current gen and PC, November 15 for PS4 and November 22 for XBone.

Quote Originally Posted by INFAMOUS8 View Post
    How does that relate to what he asked? Besides it's cool if you want to do that but these games can't even be compared except the fact that they're FPS but they both offer different kind of gameplay.

Dedicated Member
    Sexy Man Pose!!
    PSN = prison_inmate

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by INFAMOUS8 View Post
    Your loss!
    Forza 5, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4 & Watchdogs - The Perfect Launch Line Up!

Thread Information