Latest PSU headlines:

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83

Have we seen any console footage of any multiplat game? I'm lookin at you Watch Dogs.

So have we got any confirmed PS4 gameplay of Watch Dogs? Or AC4? Or BF4? I mean there only gonna show us there best version right? Which is of course the PC version, so have we seen any PS4 gameplay? If so can you post a link?

Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think the only is DIVISION or WATCH DOGS, but i might be wrong and the answer is NO

PSN ID
    D3RM1AN
    Quote Originally Posted by TEST SUBJECT 83 View Post
    So have we got any confirmed PS4 gameplay of Watch Dogs? Or AC4? Or BF4? I mean there only gonna show us their best version right? Which is of course the PC version, so have we seen any PS4 gameplay? If so can you post a link?
    Yeah they only showed AC4 and Watch Dogs on PS4 and thats pretty much it. DICE's man in charge, Patrick Bach mentioned that Battlefield 4 on PS4 is like the PC version but on medium settings with 60 fps. I haven't seen it but that sounds pretty damn good to me. I'd rather have that than have max settings with 24 players.

Last edited by D3RM1AN; 09-08-2013 at 12:23.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Quote Originally Posted by D3RM1AN View Post
    Yeah they only showed AC4 and Watch Dogs on PS4 and thats pretty much it. DICE's man in charge, Patrick Bach mentioned that Battlefield 4 on PS4 is like the PC version but on medium settings with 60 fps. I haven't seen it but that sounds pretty damn good to me. I'd rather have that than have max settings with 24 players.
    How do you know it's PS4?
    Because it had ps button prompts?
    They wouldn't show us the PS version when the PC version is clearly better.
    I'm just skeptical weather or not we've even seen anything on PS4 from Watch Dogs, or any multiplat for that matter.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TEST SUBJECT 83 View Post
    How do you know it's PS4?
    Because it had ps button prompts?
    They wouldn't show us the PS version when the PC version is clearly better.
    I'm just skeptical weather or not we've even seen anything on PS4 from Watch Dogs, or any multiplat for that matter.
    Seriously you worry about the weirdest things. Watch Dogs will look fine on the ps4. Stop caring about graphics and focus more on gameplay.

Ancient
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by D3RM1AN View Post

I suppose medium Settings is ok, thats basically default of how its suppose to look, but High settings at 60fps 720p is what they should have done

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 4

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Flumbooze
    Items User name style
    Either invest in a gaming PC or stop whining about having worse graphics on console than on PC.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Quote Originally Posted by Flumbooze View Post
    Either invest in a gaming PC or stop whining about having worse graphics on console than on PC.
    I have a gaming PC thank you,
    This is a forum and I can express my opinion even if its not yours. There's been soo many posts on here that I dont agree with and think are absolutely stupid but I either give constructive criticism or keep my mouth shut.
    This is the months before launch and were all excited about it so we think of different things to talk about to pass the time, I'm sorry if you guys don't like it.
    Last edited by TEST SUBJECT 83; 09-08-2013 at 17:44.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    Seriously you worry about the weirdest things. Watch Dogs will look fine on the ps4. Stop caring about graphics and focus more on gameplay.
    Lol! It's just a thought, I guess you could say I was worrying, more of an observation.
    There really is no way of knowing that anything we've seen is anything but PC, but I guess no one cares.
    Plus I've been gaming fall my life, the last thing I really care about in a game is graphics, but thanks for the incite.
    Last edited by TEST SUBJECT 83; 09-08-2013 at 17:44.

Thread Information