Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go

You know what I hate?

I like this game, but the thing I hate the most is the dungeon pairing. I had to wait 35 mins for a healer and a tank so we could complete the dungeon. I had to wait or I wouldn't be able to progress the story further. Why do this? why do I have to rely on other people? It really pisses me off.

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by berts08 View Post
    I like this game, but the thing I hate the most is the dungeon pairing. I had to wait 35 mins for a healer and a tank so we could complete the dungeon. I had to wait or I wouldn't be able to progress the story further. Why do this? why do I have to rely on other people? It really pisses me off.
    I like it because this is an mmo and mmo have always been about meeting and partying with people. This is made by SE and the story is big. Plus with dungeons you can learn your class/job and what to do so when you hut max and dive into end game your ready.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    Its just that there are like 7 or 8 dps classes, 2 tank classes and 2 healing classes. I know as WHM i never wait but as DPS there are just so many of them

PSN ID : Azimuth85

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Should be a tank like me then.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Yeah I have my WHM almost at 50 and I'm leveling Gladiator up to at least 30 to unlock pld. it's at 23/24 now. I do fishing (23) and I think I'm going to level up some DPS class afterwards.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I love my DRG and I don't mind waiting. I just do other stuff. I'm in end game now so there's no quest or progression hindrance. I mean, yeah I'd like to get into some of the farming duties quicker, the waiting does suck, but I don't mind it.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Since starting this morning there is only one thing I hate about the game now that wasn't in the BETA and that is the damn gil spammers in the chat everytime you enter a town!
    Trophy-licious!

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Since starting this morning there is only one thing I hate about the game now that wasn't in the BETA and that is the damn gil spammers in the chat everytime you enter a town!

Yes that is so $#@!ing annoying

“Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke

PSN ID: berts08

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Quote Originally Posted by berts08 View Post
    I take it you mean the Ilfrit trial? I just had to wait for that too!
    Trophy-licious!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    i never really need to wait - i just ask you guys from psu and generally have a blast.

Useful being a tank but am on the 25 - 30 grind to warrior.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazeburnout View Post
    i never really need to wait - i just ask you guys from psu and generally have a blast.

Useful being a tank but am on the 25 - 30 grind to warrior.
    I'm going for Paladin.
    Trophy-licious!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I love my DRG and I don't mind waiting. I just do other stuff. I'm in end game now so there's no quest or progression hindrance. I mean, yeah I'd like to get into some of the farming duties quicker, the waiting does suck, but I don't mind it.
    BTW, i'm not sure if you know this or tried but you can queue for a dungeon and switch classes. When the prompt comes up itll just tell you that you need to change before you commence. I found this out when I queued for something and forgot and went fishing.

Thread Information