Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    All aboard the hype train!! So, this leads us thinking that Kingdom Hearts 3 maybe out by 2015 or 2016. If they don't re-release DDD, then KH3 will release in 2015.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    BbS will be easier to upscale. Hope the arena is online so I can play that monopoly-like game.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I'm so glad they are doing a playable port of BBS, I only managed to complete 2 of the 3 storylines. Really hate playing on portable devices. Here's hoping they port DDD eventually too. Though I'll be getting a 3DS for Pokemon soon anyway, so I'll probably pick it up too.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    They'll probably do a full Collection on PS4 since KH3 will be about 3 or 4 years away from now and include DDD there. Pretty stupid though they could easily fit it on the same disc. 1.5 is only 20GB apparently.
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Any one working on the Gummi Missions? I need to know, when I'm trying to purchase a gummi block; tells me I can't carry more gummis. I have sold nearly 600 redundant blocks. What do I need to know?

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    I personally just want to play BBS on console. Extra content for those games are expected.Theres some KH 3 info here aswell no trailer release yet.
    http://kh13.com/news/43547-impressio...-from-d23-expo
    Playing - Tales of Xillia 2 and Atelier Escha & Logy.
    Awaiting - Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Tales of Zestiria, KH Birth By Sleep HD, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. Likes robvandam111 likes this post
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Just bought 1.5 in eBay, so expecting it here on Thursday

What does the 1.5 actually consist of? Only played KH 1 and a little bit of 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post

KH 1.5 HD Remix

Has Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix content(exclusive to Japan long ago)
    Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories released on PS2
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days as a movie(trust me you'll like it better that way).

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style

We meet again my friend lol. Well, you'll have an extra boss fight. Extra weapons, rare heartless and some cutscenes. Trophies are alright, I'm currently struggling with one at this moment but just can't find the answer to it.

I recommend you to start the storyline without changing the armor and pressing continue as your first playthrough. You can glitch the Speedster trophy if you like but it'll consist a separate walk through or you can TRY doing what I did while I was trying to stack it with the Unchanging Armor and undefeated trophy which was not a wise idea for myself but that's why I'd glitch it now lol.

Besides Final Mix, you'll also have the PS2 version of Chain of Memories and cutscenes of 356/2 Days.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    What's the speedster glitch? I won't use it since I'll be doing that on my easy playthrough right after my current one without changing equipment and it's apparently quite easy.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    What's the speedster glitch? I won't use it since I'll be doing that on my easy playthrough right after my current one without changing equipment and it's apparently quite easy.

The glitch is, you could run up the time over 99:99 and it resets. So you can complete fight Ansem when the time starts over.

The unchanging armor was annoying for me at the first because I was speeding through the storyline at the same time thinking I was going to use one stone to knock down three doors. You can get through it easily by leveling up; if you're at Halloween Town. really recommend to work there or the Hades Cup afterwards.

I'm just going for the glitch because I don't feel like playing another walkthrough while I still have to beat the game on Normal and Proud lol. By the way, let me know once you start working on the Gummi Missions.

Also, if you're looking forward to beat the special heartless or White tuffles heartless. Here's a reminder:

Shivering - Burn it (Firaga)
    Spinning - Blow it ( Aeroga)
    Floating - Bring it down (Graviga)
    Begging for mercy - cure it (Curaga)
    Red flashing light - zap it (Thundaga)
    Waving its face - Freeze it (Blizzaga)
    Motionless - Stop it (Stopga)

I recommend some "Lucky Strikes" while you're at and when you're ready to collect for Synthesis Items and Weapons.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 THREAD.

I think I am going to playthrough it first time for fun and then try and clear up the trophies after that.

Well it arrived today! So KH tonight and tomorrow

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    The glitch is, you could run up the time over 99:99 and it resets. So you can complete fight Ansem when the time starts over.

The unchanging armor was annoying for me at the first because I was speeding through the storyline at the same time thinking I was going to use one stone to knock down three doors. You can get through it easily by leveling up; if you're at Halloween Town. really recommend to work there or the Hades Cup afterwards.

I'm just going for the glitch because I don't feel like playing another walkthrough while I still have to beat the game on Normal and Proud lol. By the way, let me know once you start working on the Gummi Missions.
    lol that's cool

BTW if I'm not mistaken the difficulty trophies don't stack, so you'll need to beat it on easy as well.

I'm doing:

Final Mix: Normal Playthrough
    FM Beginner: Speedster without changing equipment
    FM Proud: Just for that trophy

And yeah haven't started those Gummi missions yet. Back in the day I'd just warp between worlds lol

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    lol that's cool

BTW if I'm not mistaken the difficulty trophies don't stack, so you'll need to beat it on easy as well.

I'm doing:

Final Mix: Normal Playthrough
    FM Beginner: Speedster without changing equipment
    FM Proud: Just for that trophy

And yeah haven't started those Gummi missions yet. Back in the day I'd just warp between worlds lol

Yeah, they don't unfortunately lol. That's why I'm not going to waste time with speedster unless I'm willing to do it. It's really easy by itself.

Right now, I have everything going on Beginner mode and I haven't crossed the 100hr mark yet and all I have left are the Gummi blue prints, Speedster and the other difficulties trophies. I don't know why but I can't buy gummi blocks and I need an extra piece from Cid which he won't sell it to me because I can't carry too much...O.o

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    I've had this game for about a month now and am only at Agrabah, need to devote some time to it. I'll see how those Gummi missions are soon.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    AverageNinjaNL
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimax View Post
    KH 1.5 HD Remix

Has Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix content(exclusive to Japan long ago)
    Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories released on PS2
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days as a movie(trust me you'll like it better that way).
    Watched the movie on YouTube, loved it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Follow me on Twitter: @DaanvMonsjou

19. Likes robvandam111 likes this post

For whatever reason my local EBgames doesn't seem to be carrying this. I've been in twice over a span of two or three weeks and they didn't have it either time.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_1991 View Post
    For whatever reason my local EBgames doesn't seem to be carrying this. I've been in twice over a span of two or three weeks and they didn't have it either time.
    That sucks man. I picked it up pretty cheap on eBay. Maybe try searching online?

That sucks man. I picked it up pretty cheap on eBay. Maybe try searching online?

Might just have to do that.

Thread Information